[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ian was fucking insufferable on this week's Frame Trap. Discuss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (73KB, 1400x300px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
73KB, 1400x300px
Ian was fucking insufferable on this week's Frame Trap.

Discuss.
>>
File: C-HvJqRUIAA0uJk.jpg (162KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-HvJqRUIAA0uJk.jpg
162KB, 1200x1200px
Isn't this the saddest thing you've ever seen?
>>
>>377212502

nah the saddest thing I've ever seen is OP and his thread.
>>
>>377213158
you must not go out much
>>
>>377212261
Ian has good game opinions. /v/ has a weird obsession with personalities/fanbases that I don't understand. I haven't watched frame trap yet, does he go on an sjw tirade or something?
>>
>>377212261

I don't watch easy allies things with him anymore.

Also i'm kind of sour on eza on a whole, unsub them on youtube, only watch the podcast when some anon link here and it don't have Ian.

And i still find weak.
>>
>Let me put it out there
>What if Nier Automata, had BLOODBORNE COMBAT
>Literally the best game ever made

Man soulsfags are really getting to me now.
>>
Just let EZA die, let them die from their own mistakes
>>
Is this the thread where we wait for a patron to link the podcast when it's up?
>>
>>377215859
What a shitty attitude to have. Yes they have to learn that they are retards, but having it be at the cost of the whole operation would only be recommended by people who never gave a shit about them in the first place.
>>
>...until they shadow drop Bloodborne 2

Does Ian think another Bloodborne will bring back his dead mom? He says the same thing like 18 times a week.
>>
>>377212261
>its an ian talks about walking sims, sjw, politics or a souls game episode

no thanks
>>
Who gives a fuck about this stupid hugbox anymore. Shit was going decent until the whole love and respect thing turned into invalidating any form of criticism.
>>
>>377216283

that isn't the problem with their content but with their community. the problem with their content is that they rely more on streams and hours-long podcasts instead of proper, produced content
>>
>>377213497
ian tries to prove hes smart and progressive by insulting 50% of the audience again
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>377216437

It always blows my mind when people like him insult people for having a different take on something political or social and then basically demand those people conform to their views.
>>
>>377216379
The amount of long ass podcasts is getting pretty fucking crazy. No one has time to watch all that shit. Especially when people like Damiani claim that they have no time for shit but then they can magically stream for six hours straight some days and then put out a podcast no one asked for. What they really need is a genuine leader to have them get shit done and do some work once in a while. They've become super lazy over the past year.
>>
>>377213497
He was an incredibly miserable fuck that sucked the life out of the conversation almost every time he opened his mouth. The rest of the guys bounced off each other's points easily, but Ian just threw out dead end comments that contribute fucking nothing.

Also, he continues to reveal that he plays games in the dumbest fucking way possible. He finds one thing the game doesn't punish him for and repeats that for the remainder of the game.

What the hell.
>>
Anyone catch the latest Zelda Talk? I thought Ian came across really well during it, brought up a lot of good points
>>
>>377216801
I can't stand more BotW fellating. I was already getting fed up with it on the podcasts and frametraps.

Just giant chunks of time with people talking about how clever and well done a game is because it hid Korok seeds somewhere they would've never guessed, or how much of a value the game is for having 120 shitty, samey shrines you have to find.
>>
Where is it Ben?
>>
>>377212261
I watched a few podcasts when they began, then I watched a couple of weeks back.

Yeah, most of them are lame, and I fucking hate Ian, he is just insufferable.

Won't watch again, they always play it safe and their talks are 99% always boring and uninspiring.

It's like "Prozak" the video game podcast.
>>
Frame Trap is a wreck. They should cut it into clips for each person discussing their games.

I should be able to search "Easy Allies Prey" into Youtube to see all of their coverage of the game.
>>
>>377217067
>They play it too safe
I wished Kyle just came out and said I don't like Persona 5 and I hate how it plays

They're so scared to enrage their fanbase, except for Daimiani, but he has autism
>>
>>377217229
I thought it was much better this time around now that they have exact timestamps for each game discussion.
Made it easy to skip past things I don't care about.
>>
>>377217061
Not out for another 13 hours.
>>
>>377216379
And the community will accept and defend all of it
>>
>>377217427

Of course they will, trying to have a discourse and leveling constructive criticism isn't very lovely or respectful, anon!
>>
Why is Kyle such a smug douche? His fuse is so short too
>>
>>377216379
The reviews and Huber Hype are the only things worth watching because of this.

Produced content is way better than hour long podcasts talking about shit they've already talked about.
>>
Ian is is frustrating.

His opinions on gameplay/setting/story are actually better than Ben, Brad, Damiani, and Kyle's. But he spends 80% of his time bringing up SJW nonsense, making music, referencing transgender issues and being a general pain in the ass. If he were just professional and treated EZA like a video game job instead of his own personal hipster artist dojo, I would like him a lot more.
>>
Cup of Jones is the comfiest show ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hAC40rf1_U
>>
>>377217668
Hello Damiani
>>
>>377217732
His gameplay opinions just boil down to "i like this more so everything else is bad" "souls ruined games for me!"
I hope noone tells him that you basicly mash r1 90% of the time in BB
>>
>>377217732
he's just a soulsfag with no taste that he masquerades as taste
>>
>>377217924
>>377219721
I think he appreciates atmosphere a lot. Kyle's shit about "context" is actual bullshit, but I feel like Ian does have a decent view of vibes/atmosphere.
>>
>>377220029
Fuck off Ian. Context is always more important than fucking "atmosphere". Without context there is no point in doing anything, you might as well just play pong.
>>
>>377220029

>caring about how the world works is less important than how the world looks

yeah okay Ian
>>
>>377212261
>e-celeb shit
FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU INSUFFERABLE FAGS
>>
PLEASE JONES:

>Fire Brad:

1. No opinions other than "Dude...Miyasaki, like the thing... Dude...."
2. Dates a fan who is a disgusting land whale to see on streams.
3. His very few reviews are bad and he doesn't do anything of technical work.

>Less streams and more well-produced, concise and short videos.

No more lazy content and no more wasting time doing viewer questions.

>Never put Damiani or Ian on the videos again

Let them work behind the scenes.
>>
>>377220169
>>377220275
Kyle and Ian are both memes, but Kyle's drivel about context is absolute BS. The other call him out on it all the time.

>Wow this platform makes sense in context!

At least Ian has decent taste in series. He likes Castlevania, Bloodborne, Metroid, and Silent Hill. Kyle likes Donkey Kong and "dumb games".
>>
>>377221031
Wtf I love Ian now
>>
>>377216281
He utterly ruined this week's Frame Trap. I actually tweeted Ben asking him not to let him on again.
>>
>>377220845
>fire one of the only members who isn't actively embarrassing

He's basically just hanging out. Brad is ok.

>Less streams and more well-produced, concise and short videos

Those days are over. We're in the era of friend simulators.
>>
Easy Allies is more of a hugbox for weeaboos and trannies than a game journo site at this point.

Have you seen these little gremlins whose sole purpose is to treat Easy Allies like a cult, becoming moderators in chat and doing unhealthy amounts of fanart? These people are sick in the head.
>>
dude bloodborne
why isn't every game bloodborne
can you imagine if every game was actually bloodborne
why am i playing this when i could be doing NG++++++++++ bloodborne

destroy ian
>>
>>377221379
That's what happens when your work stops being about the content you put out, and becomes about you personally. Rather than discussing and arguing about opinions in the abstract, like is healthy for a critical viewpoint, they start just representing themselves as a brand.

At least there was a degree of 'performance' with gametrailers, even on Ian and Elyse's show. Now Ben is just playing Ben, all the time.
>>
Like, it's kind of a joke at this point about Ian (sometimes), but he actually really fucking pissed me off this week. FT was just so much worse because of his presence.

He had nothing of any insight to offer. He just guardedly insulted people that don't like the things that he does.

He's a total piece of shit.
>>
File: 980.jpg (47KB, 512x345px) Image search: [Google]
980.jpg
47KB, 512x345px
>>377212502
>>
there actually isn't a single ally I actually like

they're all insufferable, especially ben who is such a fucking woman and passive all the time
>>
>>377222304
I like Don, because his produced shows are actually fun.

>You'll never play quarters just so you can play more neo-geo ever again.
>>
>>377221031
>mfw normie taste.
Kyle might have shit taste in videogames, but he understands the videogame industry better than any other ally and have the communication skills to transmit what's wrong or right about it. Except maybe Jones, Blood doesn't express his thoughts as clearly.
Ian has normie taste at best. Even then, he is super autistic about the few franchise he idolizes. Plus his SJW interventions is just straight annoying
>Kyle: Did you guys watched lego batman the movie?
>Ian: Uhh no? I don't watch masculinity propaganda
or
>Ben: Playing the game gives you a niggling feeling that..
>Ian: I HATE THAT WORD
>Ben: Sorry, i won't say it again. So i was saying bla bla bla
>Ian: You know it's based on the racial slur, right?
>>
>>377220845
I'm starting to like Damiani a little more since hes making some new video game podcasts, even if its all nintendo shit.
>>
>>377222495
Man I don't like Ian either but the way you twist his words to fit your narrative makes you look fucking delusional.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.