[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games with Playable Dragons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Are there any games that allow you to be the dragon? An actual dragon, with random jerks trying to slay you, choice between benevolence and tyranny, flying, the whole shebang. If not, any good ones with dragon allies?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QeuW6WB4e5k
Related somehow
>>
File: DrakPact.jpg (297KB, 803x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DrakPact.jpg
297KB, 803x1000px
Drakengard
>>
File: LAIR_BoxArt_US_ESRB.jpg (131KB, 650x749px) Image search: [Google]
LAIR_BoxArt_US_ESRB.jpg
131KB, 650x749px
Remember me?
>>
>>377211298
I of the Dragon (playable dragon)
Drakan: Order of the Flame (dragon ally/ridable dragon)
>>
>>377211546

I remember buying you for $10 and never playing you.
>>
>>377211546
I remember when the whole game had to be played using motion control instead of analog until they added a patch like months later. That's probably why it was so shit.
>>
>>377211546
Looks neat, but there is something off about it.
>>
You are like babies

Watch this
>>
dragon commander: incredibly solid game with a good sense of humor, good characters and very decent combat. the story isn't all that but its more of a background.
>>
>>377212252
>Scantily clad woman
>Firebreathing dragon
>Giant stone castle in background
All positives on the cover. I like it.
>>
>>377212267
Sounds great.
>Also has multiple waifus
>>
>>377211298
Defiler Wings
>>
I honestly had a lot of fun with defiler wings, Its a text based game but its not often you get to groom a dragon through generations and rape/breed an army monstrous enough to conquer the world.

That being said its a smut game.

That being said, the smut is fucking awful and its more fun as a dragon sim than anything
>>
>>377211298
Istaria has playable dragons with it's gameplay centered around atraining gold for your lair.

But it's a monthly pay to play race. Humans are free though.
>>
I of the dragon is a really good one.
>>
Divinity 2 ?
>>
>>377211471
This is a good game. I don't understand the hate. My only issue is the dog shit camera.

Fun dynasty warriors like combat on foot. Great dragon riding, great music, and great story. More people should play this.
>>
>>377213559
This
>>
Spryo, why the fuck has no-one mentioned this
Dragon bros on steam
american dragon the video game ( I was trying to think of a third option)
>>
>>377213152
this
>>
>>377213585
Because most people just keep parroting what they see in here

>you don't play a Yoko Taro game for the gameplay
>the game is shit but it's intentional
>music is there to add to the repetitive battles
>murder time!
>I WANNA _____ THAT [Intoner]/[Robot]/[Dragon]
>>
The I of the Dragon.
>>
>>377215179
It's a bummer more people don't try it.

I know remakes are over done these days, but Drakengard 1 would be a good game to remake. Just modernize the graphics, fix the camera, and add a little bit of depth to the combat and you have a solid 8/10 or 9/10 game.

Now that Automata is a hit and Yoko Taro is becoming more of a house hold name I think a lot more people would be willing to give it a shot. They should at least put it on psn.
>>
>>377213890
>Spyro
>Most recent games = Skylanders
>Skylanders = Shit

Spyro was the shit, but now he is shit. It is sad.
>>
File: hype_the_time_quest.webm (3MB, 480x344px) Image search: [Google]
hype_the_time_quest.webm
3MB, 480x344px
>>377212252
>You are like babies
>PS2
Wow, look at this toddler.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.