[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS HAPPENING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 265
Thread images: 14

ITS HAPPENING
>>
>>377210982
>SJW Digital
Literally who cares.
>>
>>377211084
>SJW Digital
explain, no memes please
>>
File: hajimesmile.png (95KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
hajimesmile.png
95KB, 400x225px
>>377211070
What
>>
>>377210982
How many pixelart games will they show?
>>
Why?
>>
File: 1492497997396.jpg (60KB, 350x382px) Image search: [Google]
1492497997396.jpg
60KB, 350x382px
>>377211070
>>377211084
>>
>>377210982
>hotline miami 3

You know this will happen
>>
>>377211192
autism
>>
>>377211240
Wrong board mate
>>/tv/
>>
>>377211260
It would be nice if they could just let me forget about Hotline Miami 2
>>
>>377211240
>thinking this hard about a tarantino flick

Come on anon, it isn't Lynch kino or anything
>>
File: 123487542985.jpg (288KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
123487542985.jpg
288KB, 1920x1080px
DESYNC by Adult Swim Games is better than your games Devolver loooool shill harder
>>
>>377211240
Aldo was in uniform and built a reputation as a soldier. He was famous for the thing he did in battle so fighting with him is what identified him, not his face.

The german said he knew the guys who were supposed to be in France at the time and Hugo was never meant to be in France and possibly never met the german face to face similarly unless you'd have met Hugo his only identifier is killing the officers.

Also the jew hunter knew it was Aldo almost immediately but didn't do anything cause he was bored or whatever.
>>
>>377211803
>The german said he knew the guys who were supposed to be in France at the time and Hugo was never meant to be in France and possibly never met the german face to face similarly unless you'd have met Hugo his only identifier is killing the officers.
I can buy this, it's just that we see a photo of Stiglitz next to photos of officers he had killed. Therefore I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that officers have vague idea of what he looks like. Especially if a man who killed 13 men and was on the loose, you'd think a high ranking officer would be able to identify him. Like that guy said "everyone in the german army has heard of Hugo Stiglitz" (doesn't necessarily mean that literally everyone knows who he is but tells us that he is renonwned in all branches of the army).

But yeah, I can buy it. The major claiming to know every German but not actually being able to recognize Stiglitz can also be telling of the major's character.
>>
>>377210982
Well
>>
>>377211260
more likely it will be under a different title but take place in the HM world
>>
>>377211684
>obvious shill
>accuses others of shilling
wew lad
>>
>>377211192
Thanks.
>>
>>377211084
wut?
>>
>>377211084
but lowang still talks shit bout womens, and fags.
>>
>>377211084
This can't be a post by a real person. This must be some kind of spambot, an automatic robot that generates vaguely human-sounding comments out of memes and soundbites that don't have any particular meaning.
>>
>>377211240
>Til Schweiger tells Americans he's the German Brad Pitt, when in reality he's a total meme and newspapers make fun of him on the front page
>>
For anyone wondering how much obnoxious tryhard "humor" a company could fit in a single E3 press conference, you're about to find out.
>>
>>377211803
lanza didnt "do nothing because he was bored". He wanted them specifically to carry on with their plan so he could leverage a future out of the US army by having the control over wether the plan would work or not. He knew the war wasnt going to be favorable to him in the end, so he got an escape by negotiating with the us generals NOT to prevent the whole plan from working. In the end, the bombs didnt even go off and Melanie Laurent's (shosana?) plan actually went through and killed everyone in the teather anyway.
>>
They gonna finally gonna lauch Ruiner?
>>
>>377210982

post >yfw when they'll make HM3 third person game similiar to Manhunt
>>
>>377210982
>/v/ - Tarantino movies

Basterds is a fabulous film though
>>
>>377211084
>anon tries to fit in
>>
>>377211084
>>377214117
No, it's sadly true. I forgot exactly what, but they were involved in some feminist thing. Probably wouldn't be hard to look up
>>
>>377214242
So just like Brad Pitt with the whole Bradjolina conflict?
>>
>>377211803
>but didn't do anything cause he was bored or whatever.
He was likely just waiting for the lobby to clear, also since Bridget was his first real target.
>>
>>377215181
>but they were involved in some feminist thing

The harpy-tits in Serious Sam BFE?
The Wang-jokes and chainsawing of femal Yakuzas in Shadow Warrior?
Duke Nukem Megaton Edition?
The nude underage chick from The Guy Game that got them into trouble when they were still Gamecock?
>>
>>377215317
yeah but brad has respectable film credits
>>
>>377210982
has devolve digital done anything noteworthy?
>>
>>377211084
Oh my poor child
>>
>>377211240
In the theater why does the movie take such a long moment to show how much Hitler's body gets torn apart by the bullets?
>>
>>377215675
Yeah, look at all those great things we can't have now that Devolver Digital is SJW.

It's prolly just for PR, but if you look hard enough you'll find that they involved themselves in some feminist "women who code" event or something.
>>
>>377211240
>It's a good movie.
More like second worst Tarantino after Django
>>
>>377211260
I thought the devs really didn't want this
>>
>>377216025
You should rewatch Death Proof.
>>
>>377211240
They recognized Aldo and Hugo from the context. There weren't that many resistance groups scalping Nazis in France.
>>
>>377211159
They're no explanation. They just publish lots of indies and indies in geneal have a liberal lean. He's a retard and can't properly articulate his thoughts so your confusion is understandable.
>>
>>377216125
Huh, I thought that was Rodriguez
>>
>>377216025
>More like second worst Tarantino after Django
i'm not even going to tell you to go to /tv/ or reddit. just go back to ifunny.
>>
>>377216025
>Django
>Bad

lol
>>
>>377216125
>not liking death proof
are u intimuhdated by duh strong wimons?
>>
Cool.

Guessing we'll see the new Serious Sam 4, finally.
>>
>>377215954
go the hell outside anon
>>
who?
>>
>>377211084
>published hotline miami 2
>sjw

anti-sjw are killing discussion on /v/
>>
>>377215715
Serious Sam 3
Hotline Miami
Shadow Warrior reboot
The Talos Principle
Hatoful Boyfriend
Luftrausers
Broforce
Enter the Gungeon
Downwell
Pathologic HD
Genital Jousting
Strafe
Absolver
>>
>>377215181
>They did something so inconsequential you can't even remember what it is
>Waah they are evil because of this.

I hate Capcom becuase they decided to take their games in a "new direction," began butchering all of their semi-decent franchises and basically fired everybody who had any talent at the company. That's a reason to dislike a company. You can't even think of the supposed thing that was done to make you hate these people. Kill yourself.
>>
>>377211260
Would rather have a 2nd mother russia bleeds desu
>>
>>377210982
Weren't these the "EVERY GAME ON A RESELLER IS ILLEGITIMATE" anti-consumer idiots?
>>
>>377215954
>they involved themselves in some feminist "women who code" event

Oh the horror.
>>
>>377211084
>people replied to this seriously
>>
>>377216597
no that's tinybuild
>>
>>377216549
babby.jpg
>>
>>377216643
you asked dude

I just gave the list of their most popular published games
>>
>>377216554
When did I say I hate them? Unfortunately, I actually have a life, so I can't remember retarded shit.
They don't exactly have a reputation for publishing "feminist friendly" games, so yes I think it's a legitimate concern that could have repercussions for the creative freedom of developers who get published by them.

>>377216618
That's correct. Try reading code written by a woman. I don't have anything against them personally, but it's just a cold hard fact that most of them are even worse at programming than Indians.
>>
>>377216639
I know right?
how dare they have a different opinion than yours!
>>
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠴⠖⡛⣩⠿⠿⠿⢷⣿⣾⣷⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣧⡣⠖⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠙⠺⠢⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣯⡯⣇⢀⡀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⣸⣿⣽⣳⣿⣹⣡⠄⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⡀⢀⠑⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠠⢀⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣷⣿⣿⠅⢀⢛⡴⡿⠿⣶⣄⡒⡚⠛⢈⣰⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠔⠁⠈⠑⡄⠘⢻⡟⣛⡻⣿⣽⠍⢀⠠⢏⣃⣴⢾⡛⢏⠛⠏⢿⢿⢦⡅
⢀⢀⢀⢀⠎⢠⠃⢀⢀⠸⡀⢸⢨⡵⡽⣌⡏⠐⡂⠤⠉⠛⠢⠩⣭⠝⠈⢀⠈⠙⠧⡁
⢀⢀⢀⡌⢀⡈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢃⢸⡄⠃⠣⢸⣗⠰⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⠐⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢇⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣼⠸⡌⢁⣾⣿⣏⣿⡼⣒⢃⣄⠠⡠⡞⠉⠉⢆⢀⢀⢀⢱
⢀⢀⡎⢀⢸⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢫⡇⢓⣾⣿⣻⣻⣿⣟⣿⣵⣾⣿⣧⣁⠶⢄⡀⠁⠁⢀⢰
⢀⢀⡇⢀⠈⢻⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡁⠈⡽⣟⣿⣯⣯⡿⡏⢮⢭⣟⠛⠛⠻⠳⣾⣗⠲⠤⠜
⢀⢀⢇⢀⢀⣾⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠇⢀⣹⢿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣇⢎⠻⣼⣽⣛⡯⡽⠉
⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⠟⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡤⠛⣧⣿⣜⢿⣿⣿⣾⣷⣌⠉⠙⣡⣿⡄⣀
⢠⠛⢀⢀⢀⢰⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡰⣻⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠻⠋⣡⠁
⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡇⢻⢏⣿⣽⣿⣟⣿⣿⣿⠟⢀⠠⢎⣉⠊⢰⡀
⠸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠰⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣘⡛⢡⡟⢻⣟⡾⠿⢿⠋⢀⢀⢀⠈⡋⠐⢁⢼
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢣⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠞⠁⠎⠉⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢈⣇⢀⢐⠂⡒⣁⢀⢅⢴⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠿⣀⣞⠛⢺⠁⣏⢹⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠣⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⢀⢀⢀⠄⠚⠁⠉⠉⠙⠊⠙⠁⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⢄⡀⢀⠠⠤⠢⣕⠡⠔⠊⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉⠉⠉
>>
>>377216778
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠴⠖⡛⣩⠿⠿⠿⢷⣿⣾⣷⣀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣧⡣⠖⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠙⠺⠢⡀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣯⡯⣇⢀⡀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡄
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⣸⣿⣽⣳⣿⣹⣡⠄⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⡀⢀⠑⡀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠠⢀⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣷⣿⣿⠅⢀⢛⡴⡿⠿⣶⣄⡒⡚⠛⢈⣰⣀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠔⠁⠈⠑⡄⠘⢻⡟⣛⡻⣿⣽⠍⢀⠠⢏⣃⣴⢾⡛⢏⠛⠏⢿⢿⢦⡅
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⠎⢠⠃⢀⢀⠸⡀⢸⢨⡵⡽⣌⡏⠐⡂⠤⠉⠛⠢⠩⣭⠝⠈⢀⠈⠙⠧⡁
>⢀⢀⢀⡌⢀⡈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢃⢸⡄⠃⠣⢸⣗⠰⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⠐⡄
>⢀⢀⢀⢇⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣼⠸⡌⢁⣾⣿⣏⣿⡼⣒⢃⣄⠠⡠⡞⠉⠉⢆⢀⢀⢀⢱
>⢀⢀⡎⢀⢸⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢫⡇⢓⣾⣿⣻⣻⣿⣟⣿⣵⣾⣿⣧⣁⠶⢄⡀⠁⠁⢀⢰
>⢀⢀⡇⢀⠈⢻⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡁⠈⡽⣟⣿⣯⣯⡿⡏⢮⢭⣟⠛⠛⠻⠳⣾⣗⠲⠤⠜
>⢀⢀⢇⢀⢀⣾⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠇⢀⣹⢿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣇⢎⠻⣼⣽⣛⡯⡽⠉
>⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⠟⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡤⠛⣧⣿⣜⢿⣿⣿⣾⣷⣌⠉⠙⣡⣿⡄⣀
>⢠⠛⢀⢀⢀⢰⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡰⣻⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠻⠋⣡⠁
>⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡇⢻⢏⣿⣽⣿⣟⣿⣿⣿⠟⢀⠠⢎⣉⠊⢰⡀
>⠸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠰⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣘⡛⢡⡟⢻⣟⡾⠿⢿⠋⢀⢀⢀⠈⡋⠐⢁⢼
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢣⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠞⠁⠎⠉⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢈⣇⢀⢐⠂⡒⣁⢀⢅⢴⠁
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠿⣀⣞⠛⢺⠁⣏⢹⠃
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠣⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⢀⢀⢀⠄⠚⠁⠉⠉⠙⠊⠙⠁⠁
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⢄⡀⢀⠠⠤⠢⣕⠡⠔⠊⠁
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉⠉⠉
what did he mean by thi
>>
>>377215954
>we can't have now that Devolver Digital is SJW.

Shadow Warrior 2 hasn't even been out for a year.
>>
>>377215954
Are you from fucking Saudi Arabia or some shithole?
>>
>>377216618
Placing "diversity" over basic meritocracy is a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>377216778
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠴⠖⡛⣩⠿⠿⠿⢷⣿⣾⣷⣀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣧⡣⠖⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠙⠺⠢⡀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣯⡯⣇⢀⡀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡄
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⣸⣿⣽⣳⣿⣹⣡⠄⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⡀⢀⠑⡀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠠⢀⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣷⣿⣿⠅⢀⢛⡴⡿⠿⣶⣄⡒⡚⠛⢈⣰⣀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠔⠁⠈⠑⡄⠘⢻⡟⣛⡻⣿⣽⠍⢀⠠⢏⣃⣴⢾⡛⢏⠛⠏⢿⢿⢦⡅
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⠎⢠⠃⢀⢀⠸⡀⢸⢨⡵⡽⣌⡏⠐⡂⠤⠉⠛⠢⠩⣭⠝⠈⢀⠈⠙⠧⡁
>⢀⢀⢀⡌⢀⡈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢃⢸⡄⠃⠣⢸⣗⠰⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⠐⡄
>⢀⢀⢀⢇⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣼⠸⡌⢁⣾⣿⣏⣿⡼⣒⢃⣄⠠⡠⡞⠉⠉⢆⢀⢀⢀⢱
>⢀⢀⡎⢀⢸⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢫⡇⢓⣾⣿⣻⣻⣿⣟⣿⣵⣾⣿⣧⣁⠶⢄⡀⠁⠁⢀⢰
>⢀⢀⡇⢀⠈⢻⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡁⠈⡽⣟⣿⣯⣯⡿⡏⢮⢭⣟⠛⠛⠻⠳⣾⣗⠲⠤⠜
>⢀⢀⢇⢀⢀⣾⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠇⢀⣹⢿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣇⢎⠻⣼⣽⣛⡯⡽⠉
>⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⠟⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡤⠛⣧⣿⣜⢿⣿⣿⣾⣷⣌⠉⠙⣡⣿⡄⣀
>⢠⠛⢀⢀⢀⢰⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡰⣻⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠻⠋⣡⠁
>⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡇⢻⢏⣿⣽⣿⣟⣿⣿⣿⠟⢀⠠⢎⣉⠊⢰⡀
>⠸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠰⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣘⡛⢡⡟⢻⣟⡾⠿⢿⠋⢀⢀⢀⠈⡋⠐⢁⢼
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢣⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠞⠁⠎⠉⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢈⣇⢀⢐⠂⡒⣁⢀⢅⢴⠁
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠿⣀⣞⠛⢺⠁⣏⢹⠃
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠣⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⢀⢀⢀⠄⠚⠁⠉⠉⠙⠊⠙⠁⠁
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⢄⡀⢀⠠⠤⠢⣕⠡⠔⠊⠁
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉⠉⠉
what is this?
>>
>>377216839
mobile poster detected
>>
So wait, is this a full show like EA and Bethesda, or is it of a smaller scale?
>>
>>377216750
>it's just a cold hard fact that most of them are even worse at programming than Indians

Is this supposed to be an argument against an effort at helping them improve?
>>
>>377216778
I'd really like to know how Serious Sam plays into the massive Jewish conspiracy.
>>
>>377216778
>>377216839
>>377216942

Stop.
>>
>>377217001
>or is it of a smaller scale?
this one

it's like the PC conference in past years
>>
>>377216921
Women are equal to men, but they got brainwashed by the superior patriarchy that kept them down, and also women are fragile and can't handle the bants, but that doesn't stop them from being equal reeee
>>
>>377216797
>>377216292
>>377216191
>video games is in it's "exploitation film" phase

Just twenty more years of shit and then I'll be dead just prior to it getting good again.
>>
>>377217020
Yo no need to drag us into this fight
>>
>>377217069
The Mosque of Ibn Tulun gets blasted to hell in BFE.
>>
>>377216750
So basically you are a retard with your "woman" boogyman?

>Try reading code written by a woman

I have, by several women. Unfortunately not everyone fits into your sweeping generalizations.

In fact everything I know about making fast efficient renders was taught to me by a woman.
>>
>>377216778
OYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
>>
>>377217103
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>377217174
That's a good thing though.
>>
>>377216769
>being this dense
>>
>>377217182
>>377217020
You can't help it. Despite what Tumblr tells you, gender is not just a social construct. Men generally have a predisposition to being physically stronger than woman, obviously. And as taboo it is to consider admitting it, it's pretty clear that they have a predisposition to being smarter than women too.
>>
>>377217103
So this is the kind of people that are left posting on this board now.
>>
>>377217182
Yeah, right. You probably taught yourself and then someone convinced you a woman did it, which you accepted because you hate whites.
>>
>>377217362

So because men have a predisposition to being smarter we shouldn't encourage those women who are willing and able to take up coding?
>>
>>377217082
>Stop.
I wonder who could be behind this post...
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠴⠖⡛⣩⠿⠿⠿⢷⣿⣾⣷⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⣧⡣⠖⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠙⠺⠢⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣯⡯⣇⢀⡀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⣸⣿⣽⣳⣿⣹⣡⠄⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⡀⢀⠑⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠠⢀⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣷⣿⣿⠅⢀⢛⡴⡿⠿⣶⣄⡒⡚⠛⢈⣰⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠔⠁⠈⠑⡄⠘⢻⡟⣛⡻⣿⣽⠍⢀⠠⢏⣃⣴⢾⡛⢏⠛⠏⢿⢿⢦⡅
⢀⢀⢀⢀⠎⢠⠃⢀⢀⠸⡀⢸⢨⡵⡽⣌⡏⠐⡂⠤⠉⠛⠢⠩⣭⠝⠈⢀⠈⠙⠧⡁
⢀⢀⢀⡌⢀⡈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢃⢸⡄⠃⠣⢸⣗⠰⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⠐⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢇⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣼⠸⡌⢁⣾⣿⣏⣿⡼⣒⢃⣄⠠⡠⡞⠉⠉⢆⢀⢀⢀⢱
⢀⢀⡎⢀⢸⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢫⡇⢓⣾⣿⣻⣻⣿⣟⣿⣵⣾⣿⣧⣁⠶⢄⡀⠁⠁⢀⢰
⢀⢀⡇⢀⠈⢻⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡁⠈⡽⣟⣿⣯⣯⡿⡏⢮⢭⣟⠛⠛⠻⠳⣾⣗⠲⠤⠜
⢀⢀⢇⢀⢀⣾⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠇⢀⣹⢿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣇⢎⠻⣼⣽⣛⡯⡽⠉
⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⠟⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡤⠛⣧⣿⣜⢿⣿⣿⣾⣷⣌⠉⠙⣡⣿⡄⣀
⢠⠛⢀⢀⢀⢰⠇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡰⣻⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠻⠋⣡⠁
⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡇⢻⢏⣿⣽⣿⣟⣿⣿⣿⠟⢀⠠⢎⣉⠊⢰⡀
⠸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠰⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣘⡛⢡⡟⢻⣟⡾⠿⢿⠋⢀⢀⢀⠈⡋⠐⢁⢼
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢣⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠞⠁⠎⠉⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢈⣇⢀⢐⠂⡒⣁⢀⢅⢴⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠿⣀⣞⠛⢺⠁⣏⢹⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠣⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⢀⢀⢀⠄⠚⠁⠉⠉⠙⠊⠙⠁⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⢄⡀⢀⠠⠤⠢⣕⠡⠔⠊⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉⠉⠉
>>
>>377211084
sorry anon i don't speak epic meems
could you say that again in english this time?
>>
>>377217362
>Men generally have a predisposition to being smarter than women

This is a half truth, because the statement men generally have a predisposition to being dumber than women is also true. Look at bell curves and IQ distribution.

>>377217447
>I don't know people like Natalya Tatarchuk exist but I'm going to assure this guy that women cannot write code

Okay buddy. You sure do look smart right now.
>>
>>377217362
Wimmen are the jobbers of the genders.
>>
Does Ubisoft not have a conference this year? There's a blank spot on the schedule under their name
>>
>>377217627
Nah. Women are dumber.

Most ceos and politicans and rich people are men not women. Most inventors are men not women.

Bell curve only applies to women and others. A woman with autism has more brin neurons than a regular woman. Therefore you was trained by a autism woman.
>>
>>377217481
Yes.
Even though shitty coeducation brainwashed you into thinking men and women are equal they aren't.
Men mature to marraige around 30, women near 25.
Back in the day boys had DIY classes using hammers, saws and were building birdhouses and shit like that while girls learned how to sew

if a woman is capable of programming she can do it there isn't a "patriarchy aura" keeping her down.
Even then, it's easier for women to find a programmer husband whom she'll gold dig, because programming is actually hard work.
>>
>>377217735
>being successful means you're smart and capable
yeah that's definitely always true
>>
>>377217772

>we shouldn't encourage women to code because we aren't holding them back

God's mercy, what's it like inside your head?
>>
>>377211159

Not him. They posted a bunch of crocodile tear bullshit when Trump's order temporarily banned entry from seven risky Muslim countries that are full of terrorists.
>>
>>377217735
I don't know what the fuck dumb shit you are even trying to say at this point, but you clearly are one of the men who got the short end of the stick with IQ.

Your statement.

>Men are smarter than women

Okay. To make that statement we need to be able to measure it's validity. What do we use to measure intelligence? IQ.

Okay, what does IQ tell us about intelligence between the sexes?

>Men and women have the same average intelligence, but men have a more spread out distribution of intelligence.

Okay, what does that mean?

>For every man smarter than a woman on average there is a man dumber than a woman on average. Therefore, men on average are both smarter, and dumber than women. Women tend to exist closer to the median.

So all your dumb shitposting that has no scientific validity is irrelevant. If you are speaking about intelligence, which is the only non bias way for us to come to conclusions about these subjects, then the only thing that is true is it is more likely for a man to be smarter than a woman in the same way it is more likely for a man to be dumber than a woman because men occupy more of the extremes of their distribution curve.
>>
>>377217481
I don't care about "encouraging" anybody.

But the industry (or any given industry) will be held back if you deliberately introduce a large number of less skilled workers into it. And things get *especially* bad when you go out of your way to hire them based on some "diversity quota" rather than hiring based on who is better at and more qualified for the job.
>>
>>377217927
>from seven risky Muslim countries that are full of terrorists.

You mean like Saudi Arabia? The place we are currently trying to be able to legally sue for aiding in terrorist attacks?

Oh wait.
>>
>conference starts
>lights go dark
>this starts playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhHZUmYu7Uo
>>
>>377217948

And all of this is an argument against "coding for women" how, exactly?
>>
>>377216549
tl;dr no
thanks
>>
>>377217656
They have and they already leaked their lineup.

Just Dance 2018, Far Cry 5, Ass Creed, South Park, The Crew 2 & some multiplayer game they will reveal.
>>
>>377218015
Use your fucking brain, shitlord. Jesus.
>>
>>377218000
Look man, I'm with you. Saudia Arabia should be on there, too. I would do a ban on all Muslims forever if it were possible, but it isn't.
>>
>>377217858
Should men be encouraged to breastfeed and instead of neurosurgeons become nurses or pediatricians?
>>
>>377218090

No,I request that you explain, because you have sorely failed to do so. At no point has any proof been proffered that this "women who code" event was some scheme to hire women who can't actually code.
>>
>>377210982

Never heard of them.
>>
>>377218080
Wow, whaddaya know: it's the exact same shit they always do. At this point, the most exciting part of Ubisoft's E3 conferences is seeing in how many new ways Aisha Tyler can make an entire planet cringe in unison.
>>
>>377218130

Men who have the skill and desire to be nurses and pediatricians should be given every opportunity, yes. Breastfeeding is likely to be more difficult, given the lack of mammary glands.
>>
>>377217858
No one's "holding them back". "encouragement" has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>377210982
Is there going to be an indie inglorious basterds game?
>>
>>377218187
>given the opportunity
But they have, they'd rather take high risk high reward jobs.
Same with women in programming.
>>
>>377218286
>People in this very thread saying women are too mentally deficient to code
>Nobody is holding them back!

I forgot though society's generally held views and perceptions have no bearings on how a person thinks or acts :^)
>>
>>377218286

So holding an event for women who may be interested in coding is wrong? Should we also remove military recruitment stations, college open-house tours and whatever else may give people ideas they had not previously considered?
>>
>>377218347
It's not our fault if some women are inherently stupid. It's not the patriarchy boogyman's fault. You're conflating two entirely different things, you fucking dolt. I'm not the one responsible for any disparity of mental ability ability between genders, evolution is. If a woman is qualified to code, good. I don't care. I'm just stating the facts.
>>
>>377218474
>So holding an event for women who may be interested in coding is wrong?
Yes. It's a harmful distinction that doesn't need to be made. If a woman is actually interested in coding in any capacity beyond the social image of "lol look i'm a woman who codes, look at me sticking it to the patriarchy", she'd just go to a *normal* coding event where the topic of discussion is actually *about* coding and not pretentious social bullshit.
>>
>>377210982
You can't be serious
>>
>>377218574
nigger, you're having a shitfit over one event encouraging women to engage in something that they aren't well represented in. Your hostility is exactly the kind of thing people think of when they think they want to code but imagine people treating them like shit.
>>377218674
>normal coding events
yeah totally, events full of people like you. Sounds fun.
>>
>>377218674

The point is that many women feel uncomfortable going to events centered around technological or mechanical professions because they feel like outsiders. I used to work in a server farm, and the one female colleague I had gave me an account to this effect. So you hold an event specifically for women so they can take those first important baby steps and get a little guidance. This is a good thing, we should be holding similar events for both genders and all manners of professions that may have an associated stigma (real or imagined). A meritocracy depends on people getting the opportunity to show their merit.
>>
>>377218830
Triggered
>>
>>377218830
>in something that they aren't well represented in

so lets organize manlet meeting in NBA. it will surely help
>>
>>377210982
I hope they show off Truckheck
>>
>>377218890
I wouldn't mind seeing some kind of manlet basketball competition, similarly to how there are light/medium/heavy weight boxers

they'd have to jump higher!
>>
>>377218830
>engage in something that they aren't well represented in.
There you go again. "Representation" is fucking meaningless. Why the fuck does it matter? It doesn't. If you're actually interested in programming, the matter of who is doing it is irrelevant.
>>
>>377218000
Do it. It's not like Saudi Arabia has the power to cripple the infrastructure of every western country at all. Oh wait...
>>
>>377218986
for every inch they lack in height, they'd need to gain a point in shooting skill. Seems fine to me.
>>
>>377218890

Why not? If there is a manlet out there who can jump like he's got Flubber on his shoes and slam dunk like a sick cunt, let's find him! If there aren't any manlets who measure up to the requirements, then they're not getting into the NBA, but at least we gave them the chance.
>>
>>377219002
>Why the fuck does it matter?
jesus I don't know

could it be because we humans evolved as social animals (like most other highly intelligent animals, really) and integrating in groups is important to our well-being unless something is fundamentally broken inside of our heads
>>
>>377218863
Fair enough, but that's not really what it ends up being about. It's used as a political soapbox to propagate feminist narratives and lies, more often than not. If I was a woman, I'd find that more troubling than any kind of irrelevant "representation disparity".
>>
>>377218830
I want SJWs to leave
>>
>>377219002
Why does it matter? Idk it doesn't matter that much, but it doesn't not matter that much. These things are hosted in wealthy countries. Some people are lucky enough to get to do fun stuff that they want to do rather than forced to do awful shit they have to do for a living. If they have the resources to encourage people to try things they might not otherwise, because they might find they enjoy them, or be good at them, why the fuck shouldn't they? It is amazing how bothered you are
>>
>>377218347
They don't on people who aren't retarded

We should be encouraging women AND men to be independent and celebratetheir individuality. Then we wouldn't have any race/gender issues because everybody would be allowed to be their own person. It wouldn't matter if being gay wasn't "normal" because in an individualstic society there's no such thing as normal.
>>
>>377218863
As much as i agree with the last part of your post, in reality it focuses on getting women into highly paid white collar male dominated positions. No such programs exist on such a scale to get women into blue collar or dangerous traditionally male work- except perhaps soldiering but that's another controversy. You certainly don't see programs championing men to get into female dominated areas like primary teaching, nursing, or human resources.
>>
>>377219148
>that's not really what it ends up being about

You can't conflate every single thing under one radicalist umbrella. There are plenty of benevolent and genuinely well-intentioned "women's events" that only wish to do what I said, help open the door a crack. The fact that screeching fundamentalists then co-opt anything that seems to overlap with their lunatic agendas is another matter entirely. We need to be able to tell the difference, or we're shooting ourselves in the foot at every goddamn turn of the road.
>>
>>377219139
>jesus I don't know
You thought you were being sarcastic, but your vague, reddit tier response proves you actually don't know. I don't give a shit how represented my vaguely Nordic genes are in programming; I care about data structures and matrices. I have no sympathy for anyone so narcisistic that they force discussion to be about how "represented" they are. Representation that, mind you, results in people hiring based on how dark your skin is or if you have a vagina as opposed to how qualified you actually are. It's detrimental, and if you really can't work in a field because there aren't enough people who look like you, then good; we don't want you here anyway.
>>
>>377219381
>in reality it focuses on getting women into highly paid white collar male dominated positions

No, it doesn't. There are radicalists and idiots who wish to use whatever they can get their hands on as ammunition to this end, but there are just as many people who only want to open doors and widen peoples' horizons. The feminists need to be punted off the position where they can do harm to this, and the people who fancy themselves anti-feminists need to stop knee-jerking at anything that looks like it could possibly make a feminist smile.
>>
>>377210982
>Serious Sam 4
>Talos Principle 2
Is there anything else? Their other games are usually absolute trash.
>>
>>377219408
Not that guy but i recall a paper on the experiences of male students training to be primary school teachers. If you ever find it, its an illuminating read.
>>
>>377218830
>Your hostility is exactly the kind of thing people think of when they think they want to code but imagine people treating them like shit.
No. Nobody worries about this. You can build your portfolio up as much as you want without ever leaving your house or speaking to another human being. Programming is one of the fields that's more open and welcoming than any other on the planet. If you have a computer and the will to learn, you can code to your heart's content and nobody can stop or dissuade you ever.
>>
>>377219081
lets also give pedophiles a chance. you never know. maybe children are better this way. at least give them a chance!
>>
>>377219535
not him but, supporting an event that encourages women to learn coding is not the same as supporting businesses hiring unqualified women to fill a diversity quota, dumbass.
>>
>>377219535
You committed like 20 hate crimes here hope you have a VPN.
>>
>>377219535
>I don't give a shit how represented my vaguely Nordic genes are in programming
what are you even talking about

it's easier for humans to integrate in groups where they feel more welcome, and learning is easier when you can actually discuss and receive help from other people, preferably people that don't think of you as somebody who doesn't belong

>Representation that, mind you, results in people hiring
why are you changing the subject

nobody is hiring anybody on a "female coders event"

is it a slippery slope fallacy? This: >>377219665 definitely is
>>
>>377218830
>yeah totally, events full of people like you. Sounds fun.
I was bullied out of Waterpolo team, so fucking what. I was too weak for it at the time.
It opened new choices for me.
>>
>>377219358
>They don't on people who aren't retarded

Confirmed for having no idea how the world works or humans in general work.
>>
>>377219665

Are you baiting or do you actually think this is a reasonable extrapolation?
>>
Did we ever establish if Fork Parker is a real person?
>>
>>377219535
>we don't want you here anyway
Well it's a good thing nobody is asking you, then.
>>
>>377219554
Thats a lie

Please show me where more programs and funding dont go towards getting women into highly paid male and white collar positions and instead over to less well paid, blue collar, or dangerous jobs. It costs you nothing to admit to this and further more, I dare say doors and horizons for the most part depend on your family money and connections with others
>>
>>377218863
>Dude, women are equally as capable, except they need to be treated like retards or children before.
>>
>>377217927
Look up the number of Sunni Jihadist attacks versus Shia (Iran).

Stop being stupid.
>>
>>377219614

I am aware, yeah. It really only reinforces my point. Kill the pointless limitations, kill the filling of quotas, free the meritocracy.
>>
>>377216778
>>377216839
>>377216942
twitch spammer tier
>>
>>377215141
>reddit tries to fit in
>>
>>377219861

I'm not saying treat them like children, I'm saying give them a small safe spot from which to begin, you ridiculous fucking cunt.
>>
>>377217927
Shutting people with green cards out of the country for MUH SECRUITY is a long fucking cry from being pissed there aren't enough pangenders in videos games. Fuck off.
>>
>>377217103
when will /pol/ be nuked?
>>
>>377219639
yeah, not everybody's a friendless autist like you, and some people want to seek community. Not saying the "teach yourself" route can't be done, but lots of people would rather learn from and with others. All you've done is complain about the thing, and equate it to "diversity quotas" rather than actually saying why the event itself is bad or hurts anybody.
>>
>>377217362
>and as taboo it is to consider admitting it
damn you're so revolutionary. livin on the edge man get the truth out there bro

it's obviously not taboo because people like you spout this crap everyday. you keep making yourselves out to be the oppressed ones and wearing it like a badge. ironic
>>
>>377219971
When will /pol/ boogeyman will understand that zeitgeist pushed young people to extremely polarize because worthless boomers didn't pass on any fucking values on their kids so they attached to either hard leftardation or stormfaggotry
>>
Hotline Miami 2 was shit.

I don't give a fuck about them.
>>
>>377219951
Why don't all people get this safe spot? There are dozens of young men on this board who suffer from mental illnesses of some kind or another, who have social handicaps far worse than most normal women. Society cares little about them and certainly don't have gender specific programs to get them out of their shell.

What about them? ??
>>
>>377219720
Sorry, I'm not a eurocuck
>>
>>377220061
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNs_nn_qBIQ Funny you should say that.
Check how many news outlets got up in arms about it (^:
>>
>>377217735
you can't even speak english and you're trying to lecture on intelligence. dumb namefag
>>
>>377220107
haha, tough luck, autist (^:
>>
>>377217772
>maturing faster means being less smart
no you retard, they reach the same state at different rates
>>
>>377219743
I might have taken your pointing out of the slippery slope fallacy seriously maybe 5 years ago, but I've seen many so-called slippery slopes actually come true.
>>
>>377216778
can't see this on my mac

i know its a picture tho
>>
>>377220107
there are events for retards too. Stop wasting your time on 4chan and go find one
>>
>>377220068
>radicalization and polarization not an intended outcome

alinksys rules for radicals
>>
>>377210982
>that indieshit publisher that published ONE good game (Talos Principle)

I think I know where my bathroom break is going to be during.
>>
>>377220107
well if you live in a decent country there are all kinds of programs to help asocial people and such integrate into society

free psychological help and such, reeducation programs
>>
>>377218126
the point is that trump is a fraud and is only pretending to do shit to pacify you
>>
>>377220212
On the same level per person for funding and assistance as women.

You find some or continue to be wrong in an offtopic argument.
>>
>>377218863
A feminist from 10+ years ago would probably spit on her for saying that. Basically saying "here's your babbys first men's event because you innately suck at doing man things."
>>
>>377220249
What about Headlander and Luaftrausers?
>>
Absolver is gonna be dope
>>
>>377219535
>I wuz vikangz n shieet
>>
Hey remember when this thread was about video games? Good time.
>>
>>377220107

All people who need extra help to become content, productive members of society should be given that extra help. If they aren't currently, that's something to change.
>>
I wish women tried to be better women instead of and inferior man.
men should either step up, or at least kill themselves so actual strong men like Ahmed or Mehmet have less problems taking over.
>>
think
>stage set
>complete darkness
>all of a sudden
>8 players comes to stage
>its revealed strafe will get a free multiplayer update
>>
>>377220197
>I've seen many so-called slippery slopes actually come true

Which ones?
>>
>>377220460
GIBSMEHELPS! REEEE
Have you ever seen a "do not feed the animals" plaque in parks or zoos?

Inferior people should fucking die, or git gud.
>>
>>377220119
oh no some news outlets that literally nobody takes seriously anymore got mad. that doesn't make it taboo you idiot
>>
>>377220528
>Inferior people should fucking die

Go ahead.
>>
>>377220482
MP is kind of hard, I don't think a bunch of indies can just cook it up in a couple of months after releasing their built-for-SP game

>>377220528
you do realize those signs are there to PROTECT animals right
>>
>>377220519
Gay rights come to mind.
If not for milo they'd have kept pushing pedophilia acceptance.
He either everyone along with him, or had a moment of honest what sodomy is actually about.
>>377220563
>getting fined and banned for a month isn't a taboo either.

>>377220613
What's wrong, just a moment ago said they need extra help?

>>377220643
From being fat lazy and unable to get food because they get used to handouts.
Funny how the same doesn't work with humans.
>>
>>377219958
>MUH SECURITY
>Fuck off.

Nice job refuting my statements.
>>
>>377218000
It's funny how people thinking of these things in black and white. I'm sure we would love to do that, seeing how most political terrorists come from there, but we can't because that would be financial suicide. It's almost like politics are filled with hard, unpopular decisions or something.
>>
>>377219878
Look up the worldwide population numbers of Sunni Muslims versus Shia (Iran).

Stop being stupid.
>>
>>377220696
do you think zoo animals hunt?
>>
>>377220519
Well just to give one example, I remember a bunch of Christians saying that "gay marriage will lead to pedophilia". Of course I thought they were full of shit, but now, lo and behold, many feminists are trying to normalize pedophilia. These same Christians also said that incestuous marriage would be pushed for, and this seems more and more likely each day to the point where I think you'd have to be blind to not see it coming.
>>
I like /v/ without reaction images. Saves me from having to be exposed to anime
>>
>>377210982
>Devolver Digital
>The same fuckers that have been shilling Strafe for the past year.
>Posts thread that literally says nothing
>HURRRR ITS HABBENING???
Fuck off.
>>
>>377220801
No, but park ones do, same with coastal birbs which slipped my mind at that time.
>>
>>377220825

Can you point me to an example of attempted normalization of pedophilia? Because the most I've seen is discussions around separating the bent of pedophilia with the actual act of kiddie fiddling. Which is a valid point to bring up, because while you can't help it if you've got your wires crossed and find kids attractive, you do become an actual monster when you make victims of those kids.
>>
>>377220825
>I remember a bunch of Christians saying that "gay marriage will lead to pedophilia"
and then all those cases where Catholic Christian priests molested kids were discovered

I guess gay marriage drove them to diddle kids huh

>>377220909
that's because human food is trash and unfit for animals, it also makes them associate humans with food

a bear won't suddenly forget how to hunt if you throw it a hot dog, but it might get sick because of who knows what is added to that hotdog, or might stalk the next tourist, with disastrous results
>>
>>377220989
>>377220825

Oh, and I am highly skeptical of the actual causality between gay marriage and pedophilia acceptance.
>>
>>377211326
But they did let you. It was nowhere near as good, they released without the level editor, and the aiming was fucked up or something wasn't it? The view distance maybe?

All they had to do was fix those things and it would have been fine. I thought the story was really good though and gave good insight into why they wear the masks and everything. Overall I enjoyed it but thought it could have been better.
>>
>>377220284
I'll understand if you're not an American, but the President can't do just whatever he wants. The travel ban was pretty based but it was shot down quickly by un-elected federal judges. I'd love for him to do more, but the system just won't allow it.
>>
>>377220989
No, I'm afraid I can't right now. Rest assured though, you probably don't have to look hard. I'm pretty sure that Alison Rapp bitch was openly advocating for it though, so I guess that's topical to video games.
>>
>>377211260
After 2 I really don't care. 2 was basically the devs saying "oh you made us popular and want more? Fuck you. Have the antithesis of the first game"
>>
>>377220989
cbc article "I'm a pedophile but not a monster"
among some others.
Joe Biden too.
>>
>>377220696
no getting fined and banned does not make it taboo. is speeding taboo? is running a red light taboo? is underage drinking taboo? is jaywalking a taboo? no those are common everyday things. when you get banned from driving for speeding to much does that mean it is taboo? no
>>
>>377221045
im highly skeptical you can into logical reasoning
>>
>>377221159
>B-B-But it had good m-music!!
>>
>>377210982

good
devolver has a pretty great lineup right now

>ruiner
>crossing souls
>eitr
>absolver
>scum

give me the new dennaton game and they'll win e3 pretty easily
>>
>>377221381
>give me a game from those guys who can't actually program and betrayed their fans with a bad sequel
You're thinking of Kickstarter, not E3
>>
>>377221235

Assuming that gay marriage will cause widespread acceptance of pedophilia just because they're both sexual alignments is not logic, anon, it's conjecture. One involves sexually mature, consenting people. The other involves abuse of pre-sexual humans. There is a wide ol' gap between those.
>>
>>377210982
JEEEEEEW
>>
>>377221447
>implying there's a difference between the two
Remember that time Sony held a kickstarter for a game that was already funded just to see how much free cash they could get?
>>
>>377221187

I'll check it out, thanks. Like I said, though, being a pedophile in the sense that you find children sexually attractive does not in and of itself make you a monster. A monster is made by its actions.
>>
>>377221506
We know this, and this was a good argument about 5 years ago. But the same "progressives" who pushed for gay marriage have made it clear what they really want. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>377210982
God, she made me love French women
Hairy pits and all, baby
>>
>>377221539
Was that Shenmue or just some other game?
>>
>>377221573
Just wait till the left declares that pedophiles are "born that way" though...
>>
hotline miami 3
>>
>>377221663
Shenmue
>>
>>377221447
I liked Hotline Miami 2 a lot, and tons of people did too. Stop believing that /v/ is all that exists
>>
I see a lot of people have beef with them, I'll back up that enter the gungeon is a great game. I wasn't ever a huge fan of hotline Miami games aside from the soundtrack but enter the gungeon especially after the loot update is really fun. I love cooping it with a friend.
>>
>>377221506
mental gymnastics the post.

member when people though trannies were mantally ill? or "fat shaming" was a thing of parody?
its a floodgate. if you cant see it your blind.

>There is a wide ol' gap between those.
now thats conjecture.
>>
>>377221381
God I'm so excited for Ruiner. Hopefully it gets a release date at their conference.
>>
File: CZIYYYYUsAQpvxq.jpg-large.jpg (84KB, 700x673px) Image search: [Google]
CZIYYYYUsAQpvxq.jpg-large.jpg
84KB, 700x673px
>>377221447

hm2 gave us the best couple in vidya
>>
>>377221616

They are not all the same "progressives", though. Just like how everyone currently critical of the migrant situation in Europe is not, in fact, a neo-nazi. We're seeing loud minorities on both sides masquerading as speakers of the people, and most of those supposed "progressives" are just hateful people who will always move on to some controversial issue to rally around. The people who wanted gay marriage, like the gays who really just wanted to marry, aren't among the retard firebrands.
>>
>>377221905
DELET THIS
>>
File: spijer.jpg (29KB, 336x280px) Image search: [Google]
spijer.jpg
29KB, 336x280px
>>377221846

If I'm doing mental gymnastics, you rolled a natural 20 on your Mental Acrobatics skill check, because the only argument you can muster is "it's obvious to ME, you are just BLIND."
>>
I know that no one will see this but I got a chance to play both Ruiner and Minit at Pax South, and they were both pretty cool. Ruiner is gonna be pretty tough, and Minit looks to be pretty charming.
>>
>>377221905
so sonic won that saitama bowl?
>>
>>377211084
>Devolver
>liberal SJW's

Checks out.
>>
>>377218080
Why do they even bother showing Just Dance every year? It's always exactly the same thing. They don't even bother slapping a new coat of paint on it like with Ass Creed.
>>
File: 1460515576391.jpg (34KB, 752x701px) Image search: [Google]
1460515576391.jpg
34KB, 752x701px
Serious Sam 4 fucking when
>>
>>377222240
contrary to /v/eddit's belief, casual games involve music and tunes sell a shit ton.
>>
>>377222272
hopefully never after 3.
>>
>>377222516
TSE > TFE > 3 > 2
Get fucked.
>>
File: CPz3qgCVEAAyK-B.png-large.png (660KB, 500x722px) Image search: [Google]
CPz3qgCVEAAyK-B.png-large.png
660KB, 500x722px
>>377221905

swan twins were the best characters in hm2
>>
>>377220860
Why are some people able to post images but others aren't? Is Hiro giving more privileges to pass users?
>>
File: 1399365863294.jpg (166KB, 465x472px) Image search: [Google]
1399365863294.jpg
166KB, 465x472px
>>377222737

I can post images fine, and I've never given gookmoot a cent.
>>
File: 7a4b1258084f4ee9f4767591240a1662.jpg (428KB, 979x1159px) Image search: [Google]
7a4b1258084f4ee9f4767591240a1662.jpg
428KB, 979x1159px
>>377222865
Liar, I bet you bought 3 years worth in one transaction, goy.
>>
File: 1494772215891.gif (2MB, 389x413px) Image search: [Google]
1494772215891.gif
2MB, 389x413px
Test
>>
>>377222018
He made an example though.
But frankly, if you can't see how out of hand it's gotten right now, you probably never will.
>>
>>377223304

He made an example of things that have changed, but didn't provide any causal connection between those and gay marriage, or any rationalization for why gay marriage and pedophilia would be the same in the eyes of the general public. You can't just throw out shit that's happened in the past ten years on the table and go "look, gay marriage is going to make it legal to FUCK KIDS!"
>>
>>377223642
I don't think anyone was saying it was due to gay marriage itself. I think they were more so pointing out the detrimental and dumb shit that has emerged from "progressiveness" in general, which gay marriage happened to be a part of.
>>
>>377210982
>a publisher with an entire catalogue of middling games is getting a press conference

Sounds familiar...
>>
>>377224503

Right, but seeing most of that as some sort of ill omen first of all requires that you actually see the harm in it. Gay marriage just allows the queers to put a legal label on something they were already doing in the first place, and it still just involves consenting adults. If it's not actively hurting someone, I can't see it as anything but alarmism rather than an actual road to some ill-defined societal doom.
>>
>>377210982
Isn't that the publisher who publishes each of their game with some kind of course controversy or is just a nostalgia grab of some other game. These guys are the worst.
>>
>>377226307
>hotline Miami
>broforce
>shadow warrior
>talos principal
>enter the gungeon

Anon lying is a sin.
>>
>>377227051
?????

Literally all nostalgia grabs except for talos.
>>
The only good thing about Devolver is they have Croteam
They are garbage otherwise
>>
>>377221119
So basically, the only say you have in the government is pointless.
And here I thought UK was the only dictatorship, turns out USA is just UK but with niggers instead of muslims, and guns.
>>
>>377211684
Desync sucked
>>
File: 1493787444952.png (171KB, 385x347px) Image search: [Google]
1493787444952.png
171KB, 385x347px
>>377228179
>>
File: Damage control.png (2MB, 1822x1106px) Image search: [Google]
Damage control.png
2MB, 1822x1106px
>>377219060
>>377218000
Also, the Saudi Arabia thing is one of the reasons (THE reason for some) why we need to let go oil and start with other alternatives nuclear, renewable..whatever.
I would also propose to attack their desalinators and let the whole Peninsule thirst to death
>>
>>377218000

Saudi Arabia funded the 9/11 attacks, but if memory serves most of the hijackers were from Pakistan.

>Another country not on said list.
>>
>>377229245
Retarded kafir :^)
>>
>>377229325
Inbred box-worshipper ;^)
>>
>>377229062
>So basically, the only say you have in the government is pointless.

No, we vote for more than just the president. The problem I have is the judiciary branch of federal government, whose duty is to interpret the Constitution. We don't get to vote for them, they are appointed by those we do elect, but they can be very hard to throw out once they are seated.

>And here I thought UK was the only dictatorship, turns out USA is just UK but with niggers instead of muslims, and guns.

Way to misread everything I said.
>>
Fucking drumpf borders arent even real everyone has a right to be in america
>>
File: 1464619649990.jpg (228KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1464619649990.jpg
228KB, 1280x960px
>>377229245
Even if you don't, it's a matter of time before Saudi Arabia collapses.
They've become way too spoiled, so when oil runs out, they are going to plunge into civil war and no one is going to know what to do.
Too bad, their women are pretty.
>>
we need serious sam 4
>>
>>377216025
I kinda thought Basterds was the weaker one. But now I'm rethinking that, because some of the lower-key scenes in Basterds really stick.

I never saw Death Proof and there must be other flicks I haven't seen, but of the ones I recall, Django and Basterds were the sloppiest and most average. For all the outrageous and over-the-top scenes in those movies, none of them are all that memorable compared to stuff like Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction. Those ones, people remember scene for scene and line for line. Because all the scenes and lines were pretty clever.

That said, the two "worst" movies are still quite good and fun. If it weren't for Waltz, though, they wouldn't really rate as anything better than popcorn.
>>
>>377228179
Are you literally retarded?
Thread posts: 265
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.