[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legion Class Design

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 123123121231.jpg (9KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
123123121231.jpg
9KB, 234x216px
Why did the fuck did they cut corners with Class Design?
I'm an arms purist and have not bothered more than two weeks with both WoD and Legion purely because terrible class design for arms.
And this isn't only a problem with arms, I have heard many people complain about the design of their class.
Why the fuck did they think it was a good idea to gimp and cut corners for one of the most important aspects in the game, most of the time you are playing the game through your class and a lot of enjoyment is derived out of good class design.
It does not make any sense.
>>
>>377209021
What's the problem with arms design?
>>
>>377209345
The same cancerous rng proc gameplay that has infested a lot of class design and even most elements of gameplay from loot to even that terrible endless trait.
>>
>>377209021
>WoW
Who the fuck gives a shit about MMOs.
>>
>>377209345
Focused Rage, 20 sec non stun charge, spell reflect and overpower talents, whole spec designed around rng colossal smash, free kill without healer, shattering throw pruned, stances are a shitty talent, either stun and double time on same talent row, hamstring on gcd ect.
Theres prob more I'm forgetting right now, haven't bothered with the game since legion launch.
>>
>>377209021
>>377209476
This. Let it die. You're just chasing the dragon at this point. The wow you knew and loved is gone, forever.
>>
File: 1324367572925.jpg (8KB, 206x135px) Image search: [Google]
1324367572925.jpg
8KB, 206x135px
>Mfw WoD was better than legion

The only thing that sucked on WoD aside from the content drought was the garrisons.
>>
>>377209664
I'm not talking about the old WoW.
MMOs are games that sacrifice absolutely every aspect for the gimmick of having a lot of players.
Gameplay, quest structure, everything suffers from it, and every MMO becomes an incredibly clunky turd with terrible graphics composed entirely of generic fetch quests and grinding.
>>
>>377209750
MMO's are fucking dead.
>>
Arm gameplay is in one of its worst states in the history of the game.
Fury gameplay is in one of its best states in the history of the game.

Stop being a retarded "purist".
>>
>>377210001
I'm too much of an autist, I would rather play arms or not play at all.
Never liked fury.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.