[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Was it kino?
>>
>>377204726

I don't believe that dev bullshit copypasta, it was always a bad game no matter what bethesda forced them to do with the port, no excuses.
>>
>>377204726
It falls apart heavily in the second act. I went from loving it to wanting it to be over by the time I got out of the factory
>>
>>377204726
>kino
Fuck off
>>
SPREAD OUT
>>
The fuck does kino even mean in this context? Dead?
>>
>>377205015

This. The moment you picked up a gun, the game started to decline
>>
File: CoC 2.jpg (227KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CoC 2.jpg
227KB, 1920x1080px
>>377204726
Every time I'd load my save in the refinery it would teleport me outside of the map. In the tunnels I was able to walk through the walls with zero effort. This game is so fucking broken.
>>
>>377205202
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=kino+meaning
>>
Good beginning, shit mid-game. I got so bored at the factory that i stopped reading, then i read Weird Shadow over Innsmouth
>>
>>377204726
Too many bugs, that guy who trashed prey on ign should play this one.
>>
>>377204726
the first half was. especially the prologue.
Everything after you escape for the first time and get told to go back in was a mistake
>>
>>377205053

Only plebs get triggered by the word kino
>>
It's good stuff until you get weapons.
>>
>It's bolted shut
>>
>that hotel chase scene where you run through the rooms and find a fish lady sleeping and she FLIPS THE FUCK OUT and starts violent screaming and you are still being chased so you only get a glimpse of her before you have to run away

That part was something else.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.