[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ancient civilization is more technological advance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1475147638866.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1475147638866.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>ancient civilization is more technological advance
>>
>>377203430
It's a known fact that ancient Africa had technology far more evolved than what we have now.

Western "civilization" were envious if the advancements made and destroyed our records and enslaved the primordial scientists. We'd have visted the moon by now.

I'd ask you to "read a book", but you dummies kinda burned them all. (See: Library of Alexandria, A.K.A the first Black Library)
>>
>ancient evil that brought down a vast ancient empire has returned
>you are the only one with the wherewithal to do anything about it because your character is not a by-the-books type of guy going against an establishment defined by tradition, rules and not thinking outside the box
>game ends with the ancient evil being single handedly defeated by the free spirited individualist while the masses gawk at what a hero you are
>10/10 it was okay
>>
>>377203706
WE
>>
>>377204596
WUZ
>>
>>377204757
KANGZ
>>
>>377204802
N SHIET
>>
>>377203430
>>377203430
What's wrong with that? It's something that actually happened to humanity, even.
That's why we had this thing called The Dark Ages. Because we fucking lost a shitload of knowledge and had to relearn it.
I mean, obviously it's not as extreme as in some games, but the point still stands.
And shit, archaeologists are finding new shit almost every day showing ancient civilizations having tech of some sort long before what history recognizes as being discovered.
>>
>>377203430
You laugh now but it'll be true in real life in a couple centuries.
>>
I mean, it does happen. Greek fire, Corinthian bronze, Aztecs had some insane hydro-engineering and hydroponic stuff, and the Incans were fucking magificians with stoneworking and cotton fibers.

They litterally had invented a type of kevlar and had understanding of tension and physics with thread and fibers that were way ahead of european understanding, because they could only work bronze and specialized in understanding that over better metallurgy
>>
File: this is you.jpg (666KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
this is you.jpg
666KB, 1280x1024px
>>377205298
>That's why we had this thing called The Dark Ages. Because we fucking lost a shitload of knowledge and had to relearn it.

Please stop talking.
>>
>>377203706
This, honestly. The proto-germanic warrior caste leading the ancient african tribes allowed them to be ridiculously advanced. It all fell apart when said caste migrated over Egypt and the fertile crescent into the Mediterranian though
>>
>>377205298
>That's why we had this thing called The Dark Ages. Because we fucking lost a shitload of knowledge and had to relearn it.

You can't be serious. Do Amerilards actually think this is what "Dark Ages" means?

Science, art and culture flourished during the Dark Ages you literal retard.
>>
File: 1446043378608.jpg (200KB, 736x330px) Image search: [Google]
1446043378608.jpg
200KB, 736x330px
>it's a /v/ talks about history episode
>>
File: 1483782546683.jpg (83KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
1483782546683.jpg
83KB, 355x369px
>>377205298
>american education
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.