[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BLOODBORNE 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: bloodborne two.png (269KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne two.png
269KB, 1200x750px
Oh it's gonna happen. Believe me.
>>
>Believe me.

I will when you have proof faggot
>>
>>377200840
> Bloodbourne 2
> Bloodbourne II
> Bloodbourne two

Fuck off.
>>
>>377200840
Fromcucks are so retarded, they would rather have their games die slowly and painfully and turning into shit instead of moving on to new games.
>>
It'll happen but nobody will care. It will be overshadowed by any other Nintendo game, and in the end be more of the same shit in the first game.
>>
>>377201292
Do you seriously refuse video games? Are you a lorefag who thinks Bloodborne is perfect and doesn't need a sequel? hang yourself please.
>>
File: turned black mnms.jpg (138KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
turned black mnms.jpg
138KB, 750x747px
>>377201378
I hate to break it to you, but sequels sell MORE than the first game, and this happens with EVERY franchise.
>>
>>377200840
>Not blooc11oorne
I'm having mixed feelings about a sequel, more BB would be great but
>Turn the dream cycle into the same bullshit as the fire cycle
>BB 2 could be worse than das2
>>
>>377200840
Aren't you faggots tired of playing the same shit over and over?
>>
>>377201525
I've been with the series since des, and I'd like to see it not turn into cod/assassin's Creed, I'd play dark souls 12 and Bloodborne 9 if they released them
>>
>/v/ in charge of predicting anything

reminds me of all the fucktards predicting 'BF 2143' before last year's E3. There won't be a bb2,and you don't know shit. Fuck off.
>>
>>377201382
It doesn't need a sequel cause there's 5 Souls games now, even Miyazaki is fucking tired of making them.
Plus Bloodborne is a game better off without a sequel since it's magic would get lost in further installments.
>>
>>377201735
its*
>>
I would take BB2 if it was all stand alone. No ties to the first game. New city, new plague, maybe even no space stuff, something else is causing it. If they go back to great ones its just gonna become Dark Souls where every game is just a worse retelling of the first one. DS just became too predictable without giving any new answers with each title even though they advertise "everything will be reviled"
>>
>>377201735
Who doesn't want video games? If YOU got bored of Souls games, then it's you. The franchise receive thousands of new players every now and then.

No it won't lose its "magic". And FROM doesn't have to make the sequel since Sony owns the IP. Japan Studio is more than likely capable of handling the sequel without FROMSOFT involved. Stop parroting other Anons' opinions.
>>
>>377202112
>Who doesn't want video games?

Cause Souls games are the only games there are, right? Only proves my point that you people are unable to move on to another series or just other games in general.
This has nothing to do with not wanting more games, but with stopping before the series gets stale.
>>
>>377202358
Nintendo has been making Mario for the 20 years. I think people can handle more souls games
>>
>>377202408
>others are doing it wrong, therefore Fromsoft should, too

I'm surprised you didn't give AC as an example.
>>
How about a new Bloodborne DLC?
>>
>>377202112
Id rather From worked on something else, which would interest me a lot more than another iteration of the souls formula.
>>
>>377201943
the first was Victorian themed, a colonial place type thing would be cool, Bloodventures in notAfrica.
>>
Wait

The image says the nightmare of never ever

That's fucking fake
>>
>>377202903
The closer. Behind the text. Very subtle.
>>
>>377200840
It better happen, otherwise in 2020 sonybros will still have to be smug about 5 year old game
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.