[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Backlog thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: THE-BACK-LOG.jpg (123KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
THE-BACK-LOG.jpg
123KB, 970x545px
Post your backlog, recommend what anons should play next

>NiOh
>Yakuza 0
>HITMAN
>MGSV
>Grim Fandango
>LISA
>Resident Evil: Remake & 0
>>
>>377194596
Backlog? You mean you don't just play whatever?
>>
File: never forget.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
never forget.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
>>377194596
Grim Fandango, is a good game to kickstart your vidya playing again

>>377195535
Vidya backlog induced anxiety is a serious issue desu~
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-17-02-35-35.png (749KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-17-02-35-35.png
749KB, 1440x2560px
Can't wait for this shit to come in.
>>
>>377194596
just finished Gravity Rush 2, once i clean up for the plat I have Cyber Sleuth and Bayo2 next.

then maybe P5 NG+
>>
>>377197435
>Tak games

i love you
>>
File: 1490065771737.png (1B, 486x500px)
1490065771737.png
1B, 486x500px
>>377194596
Loves RPGs sure is hard when your a grown man with a job, girlfriend, and school.

>Digimon Cyber Sleuth
>Tales of Vesperia
>Tales of Zesteria
>Enchanted Arms
>Infinite Undiscovery
>FF12 (remaster hopefully)
>DS2
>DS3
>Star Ocean Integrity and faithlessness
>World of Final Fantasy
>Last Stroy
>Fire Emblem Awakening
>Bravely Default
>Bravely Second
>Pokemon Sun/Moon

and thats not even my steam games............
>>
>>377194596
I just bought the Surge so I'll probably play that next.

Then I'll probably play Tomb Raider definitive edition, and then maybe something like Rule of Rose.
>>
>>377194596
>Alice: Madness Returns
>Final Fantasy XIII (Have Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Lightning Return in wait for when I finish it)
>Mad Max
>LISA
>Ys Origin
>Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster
>A Bird Story

Last two I haven't started, but want to some day.
>>
>DOOM
>Nioh
>Persona 5
>Ghost Recon: Wildlands
>World of Final Fantasy
>Mass Effect: Andromeda
>Yooka Laylee
>Ape Escape 2

+<20 Random games for various systems (one is still packaged)
+~150 games on steam I haven't touched yet (mostly indie stuff, short stuff or things you can't really finish though)

People say it is hard to find time as an adult, try going to university in a country with ridiculous standards (people who quite and got full time job literally say it's less work), being an intern and taking care of aging parents
>>
I've got
>Witcher 2
>Catherine
>Dark souls 2
>The witness
>Sleeping dogs
>Alien isolation
I think I'm gonna start Catherine unless someone talks me out of it
>>
File: 1476773586440.png (1MB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1476773586440.png
1MB, 1200x1920px
I got deep into console hacking and homebrew late last year, and now my backlog is literally over 230 games. Where could I possibly start, or do I just make peace with it and give in?
>>
>>377200281
Catherines a good game, and I'd recommend it out of the few I've played on that list
>>
>Darksiders 1
Just got my horse and killed the "practice worm"

>Nep 2 Rebirth
Basically just started the game

>P4G NG+
In July, trying to max all the social links and do the other shit necessary for the plat

>Fallout 4
I need to analyze the courser(?) chip which means I need to find the railroad.
>>
>>377200108
Start with DOOM, it's fun and can be played both in long and shorter sections
>>
>>377200428
>alt Shantae

Oh fuck
>>
>Doom(the original)
>Half life
>Half life 2
>Tomb Raider 1
>Ultima Underworld
>Fallout 1

Which of these classics should I play next /v/?

>>377199428
Ys games are usually pretty short and fun. Give that one a go.

>>377200428
Narrow your list down to games that are considered classics, or at least cult classics. Cut out the fluff unless it's something that looks particularly interesting to you.

Dont expect or try to finish every game. Theres nothing wrong with seeing what a game is like and then putting it down if it doesnt interest you.
>>
>Dark Souls III
>Bloodbourn
>Nier
>Nier:Automata
>Nioh
>Ace Attorney 3-6
>All of the Shantae games
>Zero no Kiseki and Ao no Kiseki
>Cold Steel and Cold Steel II
>Mario and Luigi 3-5
>Maybe Sticker Star and Color Splash
>Crash Bandicoot 1-3
>HITMAN
>The Witcher 3

And about 30 or so other games. Once I get some of these longer ones out of the way it'll be okay. It's gotten so bad that I've convinced myself to wait on Cold Steel III's English release despite being able to read Nip, and tried to convince myself to skip the first Nier, but it sounds like it doesn't take too long and is worth a playthrough for story related reasons.
>>
>video game backlog is stuffed full of 200+ hour rpgs and other assorted games and i just bought GTA V and Digimon new order
>bandai just showed off a bunch of kits that made my gunpla backlog bigger
>80% of my 40k army isn't even painted to the shitty bare minimum that i do.
Fuck. I need to get this shit under control
>>
>Neir Automa
>2nd playthrough Persona 4
>3rd playthrough Persona 3
>Tales of Bestaria
>Hyperdemension Neptunia
>SMT Nocturne + Digital Devil
>Soul Nomad
>Makai Kingdom
>Dot Hack series
>DMC 3
not in any order
>>
>>377201951
Either Half-Life or original Doom.
>>
>>377202062

I know how you feel. I've spent the last two years playing a fuckload of JRPGs. If I could only get all of the RPGs out of the way... Thank fuck I have a lot of free time.
>>
>>377201973
Play through Zero and Ao. I'm playing Zero right now, it's the good shit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.