[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: imageproxy-php[1].png (209KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
imageproxy-php[1].png
209KB, 460x215px
What went wrong?
>>
>>377186732
RCT2 is the greatest PC game ever made.
>>
>>377186876
I heard the scenario's are worse than 1.
>>
>>377186876
I prefer the first game. The scenarios felt better-designed (for the most part, there are exceptions to both), and I felt like RCT2 had way too many filler attractions that were largely just reskins and such that would've been filed as an alternate graphic in RCT1. I guess the latter isn't necessarily a big deal but it made my autism flare up as a kid wading through the unnecessarily long ride list in the scenario editor.

I just wish RCT1 had RCT2's ability to manipulate the height of shit before placing it. That shit is critical to making a truly comfy park.
>>
RCT2 might be the most overated game of all time. It is genuinely not very good.

Horrible "scenery" means every park becomes nothing but paths and rides. Rollercoasters are held up by toothpicks.

The scenerios are boring and tedious. The expansions are nothing but a flat ride variation and god awful scenery

Take off the goggles
>>
not even gonna give you a (You) for that bait
>>
>>377187507
>no refutes: the passive aggressive post
>>
>>377187158
>>377187349
OpenRCT2 lets you play 1's scenarios with all of 2's extra features. You can even customize some stuff to be more like 1
>>
When the fuck is OpenRCT2 going to be finished so that modders can revolutionize the game by making all the features that NE Design builders user not extremely unstable and tedious?
>>
There is nothing wrong with OpenRCT2.
>>
>>377188082
*crashes*
>>
>>377187465
>Horrible "scenery" means every park becomes nothing but paths and rides.
You can make a comfy looking park with just trees alone if you have something against the themed scenery. And most of said scenery looks fine if you know what you're doing and are conservative in placing them (ie. you're not doing something dumb like spamming fountains everywhere)
>Rollercoasters are held up by toothpicks.
Then stop making retarded unrealistic super-tall roller coasters. Also use the support structures.
>The scenerios are boring and tedious.
Agreed 100% for RCT2. I've owned the game for over 10 years. I don't think I've ever made it to the end of any of the scenarios. I cleared everything in RCT1 on the other hand.
>The expansions are nothing but a flat ride variation and god awful scenery
Agreed again.

The last two complaints are valid, but the first two just sound like you have no design sense.
>>
>>377189537
Wrong, you have no design sense and don't realize everything you make is shit
>>
>>377190512
at least refute the guy, jesus christ
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.