[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THIS SHIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tonsil_stone.jpg (11KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
tonsil_stone.jpg
11KB, 250x251px
HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THIS SHIT
>>
>>377185965
>HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO FIGURE OUT

You weren't supposed to figure it out.

Like many secrets in Souls games, you might accidentally stumble upon it when exploring the world.
>>
>>377186295
This. You are supposed to explore and talk to every NPC. It's not even mandatory to get the Tonsil Stone.
>>
>>377185965
not necessary to finish the game
>>
>>377186458
my b I thought it was

Is the unseen village the next mandatory area? I just killed rom. I was kinda hoping it wasn't bc it's kicking my fuckin ass
>>
>>377186295
>exploring
fuck off with your casual trash
nobody does that anymore and you are likely to get fired for doing that in modern games
>>
>>377186668
It is.

You can do Cainhurst or Nightmare Frontier first. Hemwick Lane too if you haven't already.
>>
>>377185965
There's no way you can miss this, unless you're a faggot who doesn't interact with every door you're capable of.
>>
>>377185965
There's a lot of optional areas in BB. Some you'll find on your own and others you won't. So you can feel that sense of discovery but also may have more to do after you look things up.
>>
>>377186831
>3 places I haven't found
a-am I casual
>>
>>377187276
Nightmare Frontier is just after the area you get from the Tonsil Stone. Cainhurst is after Hemwick Lane, but you can only get there after you've gone into the back of Iosekfa's clinic.
>>
>>377187276
Hemwick Lane is pretty easy to fine, m8.
>>
>>377185965
>description says what to do
>Patches says what to do
Have you tried not being a retard?
>>
>>377185965
He literally replaces every NPC and straight up gives you directions, you can't really miss it.

Even I got it on my first playthrough, and I missed a bunch of shit.
>>
File: tonsil stone.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tonsil stone.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>tonsil stone
>>
>>377187680
>that was Patches on the forest
I feel retarded now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.