[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ever happened to this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 55de26f823f71-a-wellette.jpg (1MB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
55de26f823f71-a-wellette.jpg
1MB, 3000x2250px
What ever happened to this game?
>>
It's good now.
>>
Shallow game with a semi interesting premise and boring repetitive gameplay. You tell me what you think happened to it.
>>
>>377183998
Bad release, making any update to it pointless.
>>
Procedurally generated meme killed the hype for it.
>>
>trick everyone into thinking you're making a Bioshock-like
>everyone hype af
>lol jk it's actually another Early Access Survival Crafting™ game
>everyone hates it, sales are shit
>say that it's only an Early Access Survival Crafting™ game because you want to test the weapon balance and you'll make an actual campaign when it's done
>take the money and run
>>
>>377183998
They should port it to the PS4
>>
>>377183998
what's this bioshock 3 ripoff
>>
>procedure generated memes
This what happened.
>>
>>377184156
>>377185064
Which is retarded because all the other elements of it would have come together really nicely in a linear game.
>>
>People were hyped for this game
>Not knowing the gameplay looked like shit
It was better than Infinite
>>
People thought it would be like bioshock but instead it turned out to be like minecraft with police
>>
Fascinating premise, fantastic marketing campaign, poor execution.
>>
it tricked people into thinking that it was good. i fell for it too. what you see isn't what you get.
>>
How is it ANYTHING like Bioshock?
Bunch of retards
>>
>>377183998
Too many buzzwords, not enough game.
>>
>>377183998
it came out with a demo that made it look way less interesting than anyone thought it would be. Also procedural generation.
>>
>>377183998
Would have been a lot better if it wasn't survival procedural generated dogshit and was a more story focused game.
>>
>>377183998
I fuckin dropped it before even watching the whole trailer when it debuted. Fucking sick of that art style... Thats the reason i never bothered with Dishonored, shit's irritating.
>>
Canadian developers. Never trust them.
>>
>>377183998
I pirated it for the intro. Worth it.
>>
>>377188306
I the marketing and first gameplay trailer that was linear
>>
>>377188453
I hope you get worms.
>>
Why the fuck did it fail bros?
>>
>>377189224
Xbone exclusive
>>
>>377183998
>Most well-received game at the 2016 E3 Xbox conference

Hahahahahahaha

Can't wait to see what early access indie shit it'll be this year. Probably Cuphead if it finally gets a release date.
>>
>>377189552
>. Probably Cuphead if it finally gets a release date.

they cancelled that one
>>
>>377189818
That's the only exclusive they didn't cancel
>>
>>377183998
Everyone realized it was another run of the mill early access survival crafting game.
>>
So is it done? Is it being worked on? Was it early access or was that a complete release?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.