[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like Arcade games, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: idas4logo.png (171KB, 529x227px) Image search: [Google]
idas4logo.png
171KB, 529x227px
Do you like Arcade games, /v/?
>>
File: arcade stage 8.png (185KB, 640x349px) Image search: [Google]
arcade stage 8.png
185KB, 640x349px
>>377177010
I love em anon
>>
>>377177072
How often do you play them?
>>
how do I emulate these

Ive only ever seen 1 arcade machine in my life
>>
>>377177312
the closest you can probably get is Special Stage on PCSX2 with a racing wheel.
>>
>>377177271
I try to play ever other weekend either to play pinball or going to round 1 and play arcade stage 8
>>
I must have dropped a grand on Initial D stages 2 and 3 years ago.

I still have my Lancer Evo IV card with ask the stars on it.
>>
Hell yeah , Now that TeknoParrot (ringedge loader) is a thing we're one step closer to emulating ID4 - ID8 .
>>
>>377177447
>>377177447
How good is your PC? newest version of Demul can run Arcade stages 1 , 2 and 3 and support wheels. They even added Card saving features to it.
>>
>>377177312
Shit i meant to reply to both of you but accidental double reply. Fuck this phone.
>>
>>377177010
Are they all just incremental upgrades over the same game? I checked out Arcade Stage 1-3 real quick on an emulator and they seem to be the same game but each with more content than the previous. Any reason to not just play 3?
>>
>>377177605
Yeah, but can you emulate the sick eurobeats blasting into your ears from the seat? Or the perfect looseness of the wheel and feel if the pedals? Or the weeb smirk that comes across your face as you tell your opponent to press the throttle down before the race begins?

Playing Initial D at home seems like a shitty, watered down experience.
>>
>>377177841
personally both the home computer (which is an old iMac from 2010(?) and my Asus Laptop are trash. So I stick with console games because poorfag.
>>
>>377178098
My closest Arcade experience I can get is playing Extreme Stage on PS3 with a DFGT.
>>
File: room is initial v.jpg (2MB, 2376x1416px) Image search: [Google]
room is initial v.jpg
2MB, 2376x1416px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4TRlkWVT0M
>>
File: iidx-double-controller.jpg (742KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
iidx-double-controller.jpg
742KB, 2048x1536px
Yes
>>
File: noriyaro_mustard_ae86_01.jpg (322KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
noriyaro_mustard_ae86_01.jpg
322KB, 1024x683px
>I will never play Arcade stage

God damn it, it hurts. I wish they'd at least make another console game.
>>
How can people enjoy these games they are literally pay to win
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.