[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

that kid thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>that kid in art class that would get to play computer games while everybody finished their projects
>yfw you found out later it's because he would savescum every night so he'd always get proficiency +3
>>
>that kid who thought Toddposting was funny
>>
>that kid that abuse savestate for exams
>>
>that kid that didn't equip sports gear during gym class
>>
>that kid that used and aimbot at your laser tag birthday party
>>
>that kid that speedran through school and graduated college at 14
pic related: it's him
>>
>that kid who everyone fucking loved even though he was borderline-mute and as plain as possible
>i'm pretty sure he even fucked the teacher
>>
>that kid that knew the best spots in town to raise social stats
>he never told you where they were and always did better than you at everything
fuck you, chris
>>
>that kid that let the whole high jump team down at the state regionals because he hit a hidden block
>an italian kid with a mustache BTFO the whole competition
>>
>that kid that never updated his system software
>he failed out of school because they wouldn't let him take exams with outdated shit
>>
>that kid that glitched into the girl's locker room
>he fucked up one day and got caught
We never saw him again.
>>
>that twink kid that held assignments over his head whenever the teacher passed them out
>everyone thought he looked retarded
>>
>that kid that did all the side quests
>he got all the girls because of his OP gear he got from them
>>
>that kid nobody liked playing tag with because he'd always tag people by shineparking them
>>
>that kid that fast travelled home
>>
>that kid that never cleaned his inventory
>he always held up the lunch line looking for his ID card
>>
>that kid that had all his settings set to low
>he bumped into everyone cuz he couldn't see them coming
>>
>that kid that thought he had high enough sneak to steal the exam key
>he didn't
>>
>that kid that spindashed to lunch everyday and got there early
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.