[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we discuss the greatest Spiderman game ever made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: prototype.jpg (50KB, 470x264px) Image search: [Google]
prototype.jpg
50KB, 470x264px
ITT we discuss the greatest Spiderman game ever made
>>
>>377167670
it's literally a hulk game
>>
>>377167939
Are you kidding me? Just rename it to [CARNAGE] and it doesn't need any other changes
>>
File: 1482960591652.jpg (102KB, 336x506px) Image search: [Google]
1482960591652.jpg
102KB, 336x506px
>>377168056
Prototype except with a decent story and fights against capeshit?

You may be onto something anon.
>>
>>377168682
It's sad that we'll never get that game. I just want to play as venom or carnage for real
>>
Reminder the developer effectively closed down despite Prototype 2 being well-recieved and a top seller
>>
>>377169006
ultimate spiderman
>>
>>377167670
nigga spiderman 2 is the best spiderman game
>>
>>377167670
This is one of those really fun throwaway games that deserved more of your time but never got it.
>>
>>377170464
Sorta, but you can't use all the cool powers and kill innocents. That's really integral to the character
>>
>>377171707
I thought you could eat people
>>
Is there any reason to use claws when you have whipfist and any reason to use hammerfists when you have muscle mass and blade?
>>
>>377169426
Prototype 2 was fucking garbage. The protag was shit and they turned Mercer into an edgelord and had the biggest "Fuck you" deus ex machina ending I've ever seen.

Complete trash.
>>
Are you guys serious? Even when I was 14 years old I thought this game was shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.