[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i just started playing final fantasy 7 for the first time,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

So i just started playing final fantasy 7 for the first time, i just escaped from the shinra building after the president was killed? anyway i was wondering who i should take with me right now does it matter do i get to see them sooner or later anyway?
>>
Aeris and Red
>>
aeris, you'll have time for the others after she dies
>>
Just go for Aeris and Tifa. PMS will set in and you'll be able to switch in bros soon enough.
>>
Aeris till you can't.
>>
>>377165409
What the fuck are these spoilers man
>>
thanks guys, really helped me out
>>
>>377165409
kekkikity
>>
>>377166520
Your own fault really. Sephiroth has mommy issues and cloud is a druggie
>>
>>377164810
All the characters are almost the same thing thanks to materia so do whatever you want.
>>
>>377167085
>using cid as a mage
>>
Materia setup matters more than individual characters. Just take whoever you like more since you get to hear their unique dialogue during scenes. Maybe Barret or Yuffie if you want a character with a projectile weapon.

Cid is GOAT though. Great limit breaks, good weapons, and probably the most entertaining character in the game.
>>
Cloud, cid, and [insert character you wand more of] but since you havnt found cid yet literally just take the people you like, make sure their equipment is up to date, and matiria makes sense for the line up youve chosen and your good. Do what you want essentially
>>
>>377164810
Aerith and Tifa, unless your gay OP/
>>
>>377164810
It doesn't really matter. Once you reach the first non-Midgar town and go through the flashback sequence, you'll gain the ability to switch out party members at save points and on the world map.

If you're playing a version with achievements (and you give a damn about them) or you just want to see what all the limit breaks are, take Aerith/Aeris/Slum Drunk with you and make sure to level up all her limit breaks. You'll have all the time in the world to grind the others' limit breaks, but with her, you have a deadline.
>>
it would be really hard to fail this game regardless of what you do

I say just playthrough it all your way OP, characters are essentially limit breaks, and this point in the game there isn't much difference. You'll see the differences as you go
>>
>>377164810
>Aeri[s]

delete your save and start over OP
>>
File: slum-drunk.jpg (90KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
slum-drunk.jpg
90KB, 600x450px
>>377172367
>not naming her "Slum Drunk"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.