[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DS2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4360.jpg (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4360.jpg
80KB, 400x400px
I just finished Dark Souls and it was the first thing I've actually enjoyed in a long time. I started the sequel and I'm only thirty minutes into it, but it feels completely generic and lifeless. Is it even worth playing? If not, I have Demon's Souls.
>>
File: 1436067212666.jpg (108KB, 603x562px) Image search: [Google]
1436067212666.jpg
108KB, 603x562px
>>377161786
>Is it even worth playing?
No, unless you want to PvP, which is the only thing DS2 did well
>>
>>377161786
It's pretty kino
>>
>>377161786
Just skip the second game. I'm having more fun running in circles in DS3 than I did clearing DS2.
>>
>>377161786
DS2 is by no means a BAD game, but it isn't good either. I think I enjoyed playing it, but it was still disappointing to play after Dark Souls. It had a lot of great weapons, armor, enemies, bosses, and locations but the gameplay and mechanics are very flawed. I think it was worth it to play through the base game, but the dlc was fucking broken. I just think as a Souls game
>>
>>377163187
The DLC is one the best parts of the game
>>
>>377161786
>If not, I have Demon's Souls.
Play that instead
>>
sounds like you're memeing

ds2 is meh overall but it has a great start
>>
>>377163187
oops accidentally posted before I was finished

I just think as a Souls game, it feels clunky and slow, but you may be able to enjoy it if you give it a good try.
>>
File: 1Turbokiller.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1Turbokiller.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Do what i do anon, i take my clothes off and play violent Synthwave in the background while playing it.
Makes any lame game into a fantastic game
>>
>>377163305
Regarding the DLC being broken, I actually really only meant the Crown of the Iron King, a lot of the enemies and bosses are ridiculously broken compared to the other DLC, I think the other ones were great, but that one was just annoying and non-enjoyable.
>>
File: 1453992388894.jpg (517KB, 1303x856px) Image search: [Google]
1453992388894.jpg
517KB, 1303x856px
>>377163495
>playan synthwave
>while playan muh spoopy dark fantasy
You are a terrible person, and I actually like the music.
>>
>>377163394
>it has a great start
Seriously? This game has the worst grunts, every encounter in Forest of the Giants is some kind of pincer ambush, and those fat hippo demons...just fuck those guys!
>>
>>377163495
links to good violent synthwave?
>>
>>377161786
It's not worth it.

I could resume you the only thing that 2 adds to the lore of the game: people kept linking the flame like your character did in the first game.

It's actually just this, everything else has zero relevancy in 3.
>>
>>377165346
I am OP. Thank you; that's actually cool. The lore would've been the only reason to play.
>>
File: 56156.jpg (57KB, 359x359px) Image search: [Google]
56156.jpg
57KB, 359x359px
>>377164709

Perturbator, gunship and Carpenter brut are the best in my opinion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP1C-W8A69s

>tfw defeating the deacons of the deep with The Cult of 2112, the Abyss watchers with Roller mobster and Soul of cinder with Turbokiller
>>
only reason to play 2 is to play the DLC

base game has mostly shit areas with bland bosses, slow gameplay and nonsense lore and characters (even for a souls game)

3 is the best out of the trilogy. nostalgiafags will claim otherwise, but DaS threw its good momentum away in the second half for sections way worse than any section in DaS2.
>>
DaS2 and 3 are mediocre as hell, definitely play Demon's Souls.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.