[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW THE FUCK?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 10

File: autism.jpg (16KB, 200x329px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
16KB, 200x329px
How the fuck were people so stupid to not figure out it was a fucking Custom Character, really, it was so fucking obvious, the slogan, and even that devianart level character silhouette, just how, seriously, i know Bubsy was for the memes, but really, people are just retarded
>>
File: Godzilla-vs-King-Ghidorah-poster.jpg (424KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Godzilla-vs-King-Ghidorah-poster.jpg
424KB, 1750x2500px
>>377151596
Post your favorite Godzilla movie
>>
>>377151596
But everyone figured out the custom character thing right away, I don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>377153194
maybe here, but outside, on youtube, twitter, and everywhere people stupidly think an OC wasn't going to be the third character, just check all shit related to sonic forces after the third character reveal before today's trailer
>>
>>377151596
Custom characters have been in since Generation wtf are you talking about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsM2ZbQtulM
>>
>>377152065
>>
>>377154906
But that movie didn't have the music!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3kLF-bipt8
>>
>>377152065

Gotta go with this one
>>
>>377152065
>>
>tfw you lived long enough to see an official sonic game where you can be sonichu
>>
File: Ghidorah1-1.jpg (589KB, 1456x2067px) Image search: [Google]
Ghidorah1-1.jpg
589KB, 1456x2067px
>>377155421

Nope, I changed my mind
>>
File: nv5Ze389etXI8mcGfBlpgpLFC1J.jpg (296KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nv5Ze389etXI8mcGfBlpgpLFC1J.jpg
296KB, 1920x1080px
>>377155496
I'd pick it over Godzilla's Revenge
>>
File: 1450176246443.gif (1MB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
1450176246443.gif
1MB, 285x285px
>Chris will most definitely buy Sonic Forces because it contains both Sonic and character creation, his two favorite things
>tries to make Sonichu
>you can't make the arms beige
>Chris goes nuclear
>>
File: Godzilla.webm (2MB, 1920x794px) Image search: [Google]
Godzilla.webm
2MB, 1920x794px
>>377152065
I've only seen two of them, one guess to what the other was

Also fuck you, the atmosphere, cinematography, and sound design are absolutely transcendent, and every payoff to the movie's excessive amounts of buildup is completely worth it
>>
>>377157108

Utter pleb
>>
File: Shinnnnn.jpg (159KB, 1664x696px) Image search: [Google]
Shinnnnn.jpg
159KB, 1664x696px
>>377157108
My main problem with it is that it wasn't just building off to the final confrontation, it was also building up to prior appearances of the big G only to cut it short, the real build up was done the moment we saw his face in the airport scene and he started roaring, from there on everything else was just teasing. I find it funny comparing to Shin Godzilla 2 years later in which the second Godzilla's final form appear they spend a 3 minute scene showing him from every angle possible stomping on shit
But yeah fatzilla was still a good movie, looking forward for the sequel
Was Skull Island any good?
>>
>>377157546
>My main problem with it is that it wasn't just building off to the final confrontation, it was also building up to prior appearances of the big G only to cut it short, the real build up was done the moment we saw his face in the airport scene and he started roaring, from there on everything else was just teasing
But there are different kinds of climaxes. To me, the full body reveal and roar was its own climax, a moment that resonated in the theater when I watched it on opening night. That roar I posted stood on its own as well, and the whole movie may as well have been building up to that first atomic breath. Everyone knew the lack of it was a long-standing complaint against Emmerich's Godzilla, and everyone was waiting to see if we were going to miss out again. And when it happened, the entire auditorium lost their shit and roared with a approval. That, again, was its own climax, and the fight itself wasn't even over yet. That's why I love that movie.

>Was Skull Island any good?
Yes. It's different. One of the main things is that the characters, though not deep or complex, are at least a lot more entertaining than in Godzilla. Samuel Jackson and John Goodman are fucking excellent in it and that scene where Jackson has Goodman at gunpoint makes me angry they didn't get more screen time together, though Goodman dies out of nowhere and all too soon for my liking (though he does last longer than Bryan Cranston)

There's more action, so the cinematography doesn't get as many chances to indulge in those breathtaking shots that make up basically every frame of the monsters in Godzilla, but there are some good ones. There's one when Kong first appears where he and fleet of helicopters are silhouetted against a sunset that's so good it was used as the poster for the movie, and it's just phenomenal to watch it in motion.

Kong himself isn't in the same league as Godzilla, but the movie takes place decades before and it's explained that he's still just a whelp.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.