[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on Midir?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: midir.jpg (11KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
midir.jpg
11KB, 300x169px
So far I've only played Ds3 and SotFS, but damn, it'll be hard for anything to top this dragon as my favorite boss in the series. The only thing that could make him better would be more attacks, specifically more laser-based attacks.
>>
>>377150784
Drawn-out, repetitive and dragon bosses generally tend to suck.
>>
> more laser attacks
NO

I'm glad I wiped only once to that fucking Phase 2 laserattack.
That one is fucking bullshit.
>>
Kinda boring looking compared to shit like Kalameet with his eye or Sinh with his spear.

The fight is fairly dull, hitting face then running to his tail. The only trouble I had was being one shot by his sperg laser attack until someone showed me the path to dodge it.

Most dissapointing is his boss weapons. Another sword sorcery and a fucking weab weapon. I enjoyed demons and Gael a lot more.
>>
>>377151659

I think I enjoy fighting phase 1 Gael a bit more than I like fighting Midir, but I find some real intense gratification when I finally get Midir's health down to 0. I wish I could actually do something with his soul other than consume it because Dex is boring and that spell is shit
>>
He's shit
>>
>>377150784
Fukken really? He's awful. All they needed to do to fix him was move his lock-on point so you weren't constantly attacking the air inbetween his legs since the game wants you to be hitting his head. It also doesn't help that he's so fuckin' big that when you're up close enough to hit his ankles it's nigh-impossible to tell which attack he's telegraphing.
>>
>>377153270
> Locking-on to a dragon boss

You can't be fucking serious
>>
who the fuck loves fights like this, just tedious and boring
>>
>>377150784
I enjoy the shin godzilla design
>>
>>377154809

I never found it tedious. Dying in, say, the second phase would be annoying since it can take some time to get back to that point, but I haven't had that happen to me (yet). I like the OST, the attacks are generally fun to dodge, I like the dragon itself...that's about all the reasons I enjoy it.
>>
>>377154175
to be fair, if you know how to deal with midir you can keep locked on to him almost the entire fight until he flies away
>>
It was okay, but really repetitive to fight
I think Gael, Blackflame friede and the demons were better fights, but overall bloodborne has all the best boss fights
>>
>>377151078
>Run its way if it jumps backwards twice
>Don't run in front of its head or you'll eat the first part of the laser
>smack its feet, then its head for massive fucking damage
The people who complain about Midir are always scrubs
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.