[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thief for 7 bucks PSN sale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 514YadDfHwL.jpg (33KB, 393x500px) Image search: [Google]
514YadDfHwL.jpg
33KB, 393x500px
is it worth it
>>
>>377144218
>tfw paid 60 bucks plus tax for this when it released
>Still haven't finished it.

Nothings ever came close to this game when it comes to buyers remorse for me.
>>
>>377144218
Honestly, no. Bought it at that price and it was far from worth it.
>>
>>377144341
>buying day 1 western games
I learned my lesson with DmC
>>
>>377144218
Yes if you like stealth games
>>
>>377144218
it's not worth it even for free
>>
>>377144586
I got more than my money's worth buying Prey day one.

Perhaps you retards shouldn't buy trash like Thi4f and DmC instead of just blaming all of western games.
>>
>>377144925
>buying prey for anything above 15 bucks
>Still didn't learn the lesson
kek
>>
>>377145010
Sorry, let me clarify.

I bought Prey (2017) day one, and got more than my money's worth.

Last (You), for you though, since you're just going to keep shitposting.
>>
>>377145484
>being this redditor
>>
I got it for free on Xbox Gold and it wasn't worth it. There are tons of good games out there, don't waste your time with shitty ones.
>>
>Turd only costs $7 and several hours of your free time

What a steal
>>
>>377145715
This, it might be cheap but it's not worth your time.
>>
>>377144218
I played on PC after buying it for 7€ and ended hating myself after finishing the game.

The game has very bad sound design (it's really hard to be able to locate an enemy just with the noises it makes) and it's unfinished. Worst of all, many missions in the game are linear with little distraction and less planning, kinda like Hitman Absolution did, instead of having those flexible and open ended that made old Thief games classics.
>>
This thread is full of contrarians. They're just butthurt it's not like the original OP. It's fun
>>
>>377146084

>fun

There it is, that word again
>>
>>377146084

>They're just butthurt it's not like the original

yes because the original games were actually good
>>
>>377146084
But it's bad because it's like the originals.
>The last Thief game, which launched back in 2014, was met with mixed reviews, ranging from a 67 to 70 on Metacritic between all platforms. Our own Ben Reeves had this to say about it, "Eidos-Montreal may have adhered too closely to the series’ roots, resulting in a reboot that suffers from classic problems like simplistic combat and trial-and-error sneaking missions."
http://www.gameinformer.com/themes/blogs/generic/post.aspx?WeblogApp=news&y=2017&m=05&d=11&WeblogPostName=new-thief-game-and-movie-adaptation-in-the-work
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.