[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yakuza is better than shenmu-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: rubberbullet.jpg (99KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rubberbullet.jpg
99KB, 400x400px
yakuza is better than shenmu-
>>
>>377136781
e
>>
File: Masa_wiki_prof.jpg (90KB, 872x703px) Image search: [Google]
Masa_wiki_prof.jpg
90KB, 872x703px
>Implying RUBBER BULLETS wasn't the beginning of an amazingly insane ending with so many twists your ankle would snap.
Everything about it was hilarious.
>>
File: Haruk.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Haruk.webm
3MB, 854x480px
Yakuza 5 is my favorite.
>>
>>377138582
Y5 PS4 port when. I don't want to go back.
>>
i played yakuza 0 and it was my first yakuza

holy fuck what an amazing game

why did the story get to me sometimes

https://youtu.be/iP__UBlE9SY?t=18m23s

i havnt played any of the other yakuzas so watching this killed me inside because i was sad thattheir friendship wouldnt ever grow
>>
>>377139416
You played the best game up to date from a series that improve upon each title (except Y6)

I propose you play Yakuza 2 and 4 if you want good games.
>>
>>377140318
when kiwami comes out on ps4 in the west ill get that, i know they changed a bit with the majima/kiryu relationship

is 6 good? it seems like they have changed quite a bit
>>
>>377140516
6 is objective trash.
>>
File: It's okay, he'll walk it off.webm (3MB, 746x420px) Image search: [Google]
It's okay, he'll walk it off.webm
3MB, 746x420px
>>377140516
>is 6 good? it seems like they have changed quite a bit
Play the demo, honestly. For anyone that's wondering about it there's a demo of the entire first chapter of the game up until the main quest and it's basically an almost entirely open Kamurocho with five or six substories though you can't complete one of them because Club Sega is locked. Personally the gameplay feels very odd and definitely a step down from even 3 or 4 in terms of feeling both impactful and as good as the others and difficulty is all over the place. On the other hand the little improvements and making everything so open is great, the Heat Actions feel really good and brutal, and going from walking around instantly into a battle is fantastic.

I don't get why they took away having a checkmark on food items though, it makes finding out what you bought a chore because you need to open you the completion list, go to the specific store, expand the list, and only then do you know what you should order.
>>
>>377141654
What really kills it for me is the framerate and screen tearing issues if you try to play it on a non-pro PS4.
>>
>>377141803
I just wish the Champion's District and Underground Mall areas weren't cut from the final game, it's pretty idiotic when they're staples now.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.