[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Persona 5 length

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 01136183.png (75KB, 275x287px) Image search: [Google]
01136183.png
75KB, 275x287px
So I recently found out that Persona 5 ends on December 24th.

Im already on 9/13 with 80% ratings on the fan site, but I don't even have the last 2 party members and im only level 36. (just finished hawaii trip)

I heard there's a few months after the last boss which sucks because I couldn't stand the end of persona 4 where you had the ski trip after you've beaten the final boss and then you have all that bullshit to get to the real last boss.

Am I seriously almos t done?
Do I seriously have 3 months to get to level 70+, finish social links, obtain 2 more party members and deal with more palaces?
>>
dude, just play the game.
>>
>>377134086
>Do I seriously have 3 months to get to level 70+, finish social links, obtain 2 more party members and deal with more palaces?
Yes.
>>
>>377134086
expect to spend a LOT of time in mementos grinding towards the end
>>
>>377134086
Leave and play the game before someone spoils the plot, you fucking mongoloid.
>>
File: 1297101961014.jpg (63KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
1297101961014.jpg
63KB, 560x400px
>>377134086
Why don't you fucking google it you fucking retard
>>
>>377135369
I'm fucking hate mementos
Which is weird because persona 3 is my favorite game ever and tartarus is pretty much the same thing
>>
File: Passionate_Listener.png (77KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Passionate_Listener.png
77KB, 240x240px
You're not done until you get this trophy, and good luck I hope you're REALLY BAD at the game.
>>
File: We shouldn't do that today.jpg (73KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
We shouldn't do that today.jpg
73KB, 1000x750px
>>
I was level 73 when I beat the game my first time
I'm now on 6/21 level 87 on my second play through
>>
>>377136215
I got it halfway through the game because I autistically spam L1
>>
It's 11/2. I'm going to finish Sae's palace today. I want to max out these confidants before the end:

Ann - lvl 7
Ryuji - lvl 8
Sojiro - lvl 6 (rank 5 kindness gate is a bitch, but I think I'm almost there)
Yusuke - lvl 6
Futaba - lvl 3

Is it still possible? I know there's a timeskip but I don't know when and how long.
>>
>>377136714
to be perfectly honest senpai, no
>>
>>377136919
even if I spam the chihaya blessing every day?
>>
>>377137048
You could maybe get three of them I'm not exactly sure.
>>
>>377135369
>expect to spend a LOT of time in mementos grinding towards the end
Did people seriously not go to mementos at least once a month just to do requests.
Who the fuck grinds there? You can just skip the enemies if you want.
>>
>>377136714
fuck the kindness gate, unless you have been counting every point and know how to optimize your time, just skip sojiro. I think you can get Ann Ryuji and Yusuke but I only got Futaba to max on the very last day possible so good luck.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.