[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GTA SA myths

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Can we get a GTA SA myths and legends thread going?
>What's your favorite myth/legend?
>Is it confirmed or debunked?
>What myth did you hope to find?
>>
No one cares
>>
>>377134501
rude
>>
>>377134501
But you did :^)
>>
>>377133885
All of them are fake
>>
>>377133885
*x-files theme intensifies*
>>
fugg, does anyone remember the specific channel(s) that used to do these? with the x-files theme and all? I'm having a hard time hunting them down
>>
File: latest-3.jpg (7KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
latest-3.jpg
7KB, 268x188px
>>377134573
>>
>>377134713
cfox306 or whatever he was called might be a good start
>>
File: q8thob8k6lj7pasjpjv9.jpg (12KB, 636x335px) Image search: [Google]
q8thob8k6lj7pasjpjv9.jpg
12KB, 636x335px
Maybe if you make this thread a myth thread pertaining to any game with some believably to the story you might gain my interest. The lesser known the better.

Pic unrelated cause it's lite
>>
>>377134749
It's not a myth. These bodies were dumped there in the intro video features on PS2 disc of the game.
>>
>>377135073
>that is featured
fix'd
>>
>>377135073
>The grave could be a place for the Crime Familes to dispose of bodies, as twoSindacco Familythugs (depicted in "The Introduction") are seen in the desert, digging a grave to dispose of a body, although it'sone person, not six - possibly indicating that more people were buried there during the events ofGrand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Wrong

>The person who created the graveyard here could beMary-Beth Maybell, from the radio stationK-Rose. She says that she has six husbands, all of whom she has killed and says that they are now "six feet under". There are six body bags in the grave. She also says that she broadcasts somewhere in Bone County, which is a desert, and the same location of the mass grave. She also says she drives a truck, which may explain the nearby parkedBobcat.
Plausible.

>Rockstar unofficially announced the answer to the question of the body bag myth. "We used these body bags as an easter egg, or as you wish to call it, a reference, to real-life mafias from Las Vegas dumping dead bodies in the desert."
Correct.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.