[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shit people say about games that pisses you off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: MEGABLOKS.jpg (7KB, 216x239px) Image search: [Google]
MEGABLOKS.jpg
7KB, 216x239px
I'll begin

>They're 2 different games, so they can't be compared!
>both games are fucking action rpgs
>>
>they're two different types of media, so they can't be compared
I swear to fuck the next time I hear some retard say this when I compare vidya and books I'm gonna lose it.
>>
>>377132806
I swear, everytime some retard says 2 pieces of media (that are very similar, mind you) can't be compared, I die a little inside
>>
>Likes a game for subjective reasons (ie enjoying the theme, soundtrack etc)
>acknowledges flaws but still enjoys playing it
>HURR SHIT TASTE Xd
>>
File: 1491361185093.jpg (17KB, 328x332px) Image search: [Google]
1491361185093.jpg
17KB, 328x332px
>>377132413
they can even be cross genre and be comparable

(borderlands & diablo)

(dark souls and anything hard)
>>
>>377133993
Liking a heavily flawed game for shallow and superficial reasons means you do have shit taste and no respect for the people who make good games and it shows you don't play games enough
>>
>>377134142
I 100% agree with you. I think most people say "it just isn't comparable!" because they don't want to point out flaws in their favorite game
>>
>>377132413
>>377132806
>>377133063
>>377134142
>>377134351
Sometimes some games excel at other things and sometimes some games do two entirely different types of gameplay mechanics that people will say one is inferior to the other but the truth is that it's only just different.

Some people say that La-mulana has bad controls while Super Metroid has good controls but the truth is they're very different and super metroid actually has bad controls
>>
File: Rare_cryptid_pepe.jpg (58KB, 495x403px) Image search: [Google]
Rare_cryptid_pepe.jpg
58KB, 495x403px
>ME1 was the best ME because it had potential
>>
>>377134281
>Soundtrack
>Visual theme
>Superficial/shallow

Wew lad
>>
>>377135417
>Sometimes some games excel at other things and sometimes some games do two entirely different types of gameplay mechanics that people will say one is inferior to the other but the truth is that it's only just different.

I agree with your sentiments, but the games, different as they may be, are still comparable to one another. Unless, this is the point you were trying to illustrate, in which case I 100% agree with you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.