[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so terribly wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: w3.jpg (57KB, 292x414px) Image search: [Google]
w3.jpg
57KB, 292x414px
What went so terribly wrong?
>>
absolutely nothing
>>
It's not perfect, but no game is.

Still the best game released in the last ten years.
>>
BB was released the same year which resulted to unprecedented amounts of shitposting from autistic weebs.
>>
Every single piece of interactivity is mediocre at best.
The main quest is horribly paced.
The antagonists in everything except HOS suck major cock
>>
>>377131935
And its still polished to the level where all of that is acceptable.
Its amazing
>>
File: 1494803399838.jpg (282KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494803399838.jpg
282KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Didint bang Philippa
>>
-downgrade
-main story is weak
-repetitive gameplay
-lack of choice/influence/different path
-downgrade
-characters are too shallow
-poor rpg elements
>>
Not made by Japanese approved devs
>>
Are you making these threads every day?
>>
>>377131490
lack of end game activities

its really the only thing I can think of. other than that the game is absolute perfection.
>>
>>377133238
He does.
>>
>>377131490
I dunno ask Your mom
>>
>>377132379
The only "amazing" part of this game is HOS, and even that uses the same garbage gameplay aspects.
Good presentation and good dialogue is blinding you to the truth that this is a glorified visual novel with ubisoft-tier open world design and quest design made for literal retards.
>>
>>377132918
let me add
-tons of filler, "hidden treasure", "sunken treasure", "guarded treasure" in open world
-fixed loot is almost always useless unless it's repair gear which are given to you in too high abundance if you go for loot
-every single side quest that gives you a key and a note with directions to the container
-shit balance for combat
-igni stun locks and DOTs enemies, stun lasts longer than stamina takes to recover
-entire game is two handed sword combat but no depth in said combat, compare to Zelda TP with its sword
-can't romance best girls
-"choices have consequences later on" but you can't predict anything so you can't think ahead
-no shadows in grass, looks muddy
>>
Waiting for a triggered witchercuck to yell "MUH SALES"
>>
>>377135484
No no anon, first thing they go for is GOTY awards.
Then its steam reviews
Then its actual reviews
Then its sales.

As if any of those mattered you know?
>>
>>377131490
It's not perfect but damn it's better than most games released since it was. I still like 2 better myself.
Side note:
>Got a free vidya red box. Grabbed andromeda as it's the only game I hadn't played.

Jesus I don't want to beat a dead horse, but Andromeda truly is a pile of shit. I thought they patched it to make it look better?
>>
fanboys

just so you witcherfags know, liking witcher does not make you patrician

in fact it makes you a basic bitch
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.