[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you improve BotW?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: 1493864883995.jpg (324KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493864883995.jpg
324KB, 854x480px
How would you improve BotW?
>>
>>377130039
I would add traditional dungeons
>>
Co op playable Zelda.
>>
>>377130189
MMOZ
>>
I'd add invasions
>>
>>377130039
I hate the durability system. Managing inventory is not fun. The mechanics other than that are 10/10 though. I would remove durability, add some dungeons, and add some meatier side quests. Do that and it's a 10/10 game. As is it's very good but I'd only give it any 8/10 at best. In 2nd place for my goty right now right behind Automata.
>>
File: C_69AD7UQAAicXE.jpg (77KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C_69AD7UQAAicXE.jpg
77KB, 1200x675px
>>377130039
Let us register other mounts. Tweak deer and bears to run faster and be able to be spurred on like horses.

Make it so we can tame a dog or wolf to travel with.

Add a few optional traditional dungeons hidden around for players to stumble upon. The loot in the dungeons can be really good weapons/shields with high durability or lots of rupees. The bosses of each dungeon could drop an extremely durable weapon that could maybe be repaired when it does finally break.
>>
>>377130039
My thread got ignored in favor of Sonic OCs and shitposting

Caves and underground tunnels
>>
File: 1435851233831.jpg (49KB, 616x699px) Image search: [Google]
1435851233831.jpg
49KB, 616x699px
>>377130039
Give an actual incentive to explore the open world besides shrines.
Change the rewards for completing the shrines and finding all the leaf guys.
Make Kass not useless, maybe let him give that important contextual information BEFORE the end of the game?
More enemy variety.
Oh and an actual complete game where content isn't locked behind a fucking season pass.
>>
>>377130039

Make it not look like shit.
>>
>>377130039
>How would you improve BotW?

Make link a girl?
>>
>>377130123
fpbp
>>
Collecting 1000 pieces of korok feces instead of 900 pieces of shit
>>
Add more nutboys
>>
File: D1sTEk3.jpg (3MB, 2046x1664px) Image search: [Google]
D1sTEk3.jpg
3MB, 2046x1664px
>>377130039
immersion
>>
add real waifus
>>
Take away the ability to climb
>>
Anyone know how far cemu has come along? My friend took back his wii u and I'm itching to play again
>>
>>377130039
Put it on a different console.
>>
File: IMG_1209.jpg (44KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1209.jpg
44KB, 1024x576px
Explicit Link x Zelda sex scene in the ending
>>
>>377134187
ask in a year
>>
>>377130039
caves
>>
>Let us romance the ladies
>more Gerudo
>>
I would give it a not shitty/lazy as fuck soundtrack. Also ability to repair weapons or at least longer durability. Otherwise great game.
>>
>>377130039
Add interior areas.
>>
>>377130039
Sony exclusive
>>
1:1 PC emulation
>>
>>377130039
Replace it with a OoT or LttP clone
>>
>>377130039

Dark World.
>>
>Move it to a real platform
>Add shit into the world
>More enemy types
>Take out the crossdressing shit

List would go on but there's the basics.
>>
>>377134976
>>Take out the crossdressing shit

Really? Asking it it be removal just reflects you your insecurity more than anything.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRp5_TvU3oI
The better Zelda game already exists
>>
>>377131817
>>377134358
>>377134475
>>377134736
The only good suggestions. Also enemy variety

Everyone else is either
>good points but mixed with stupid ones(it doesn't meet their preference)
>really stupid ones/shitposting
>just can't accept Breath of the Wild's direction
>>
>>377135139
Nice try, homoposter.
>>
>>377130039
More varied bosses.

I'd also like the finale to be better or somewhat improved. It was kind of disappointing to spend so many hours gearing up for this final epic battle only to be cramped into a tiny arena for the first half and the second half being basic-bitch target practice.
>>
-More dungeons/bosses
-Caves to explore
-Revisit Sacred Beast to refight bosses
-Diving underwater to explore hidden places
-More enemy variety (at the very least with every enemy from past 3d Zeldas)
-More side quests with companions (Sideon, Riju, Yunobo, Zelda)
-Recipe Book
-Fishing rod + fishing
-Durability meter for weapons
-Weapon healing (Like whetstone from MH games)
-Armor sets change in appearance with each full upgrade
-Being able to upgrade weapons to become unbreakable via great fairies
-Smith weapons/armor from dragon scales
-Full Sheikah set allows to jump high move faster take no fall damage and complete silence like a real ninja
-Full Zora Armor set enables actual Zora swimming
-Revali's Gale gives you glowing green wings, an extra stamina bar just for flying, and grants you full range flying until you land or run out of flying stamina bar.
-Daruk's Protection grants you Goron Rolling when equipped instead of shield surfing and can be used on a flat surface relies on stamina can damage enemies.
-Mipha's Grace also heals weapon like brand new
-Able to board King of the Mountain, bears, deers, Rhinos, Moose. Each with a mechanic that makes one different from the other instead of just a slower/faster horse (Ex. When riding the bear instead of attacking with a weapon your bear attacks with claw swipes)
-Tame wolves, foxes, and being able to board them at your house in Hateno Village or Terry Town
-Key items slots for (Torch, Hammer, Axe)
-Traditional Key items returning (Hook/Clawshot, lasso, Dominion Rod for guardians, ect)
-Being able to roll bombs like in Skyward Sword
-Being able to roll in general with a tap of the sprint button
-Revamp combat with all weapon types getting a proper moveset
(One handed swords get sword skills from Twilight Princess)
>>
>>377131326
I was so disappointed when I found out I couldn't keep the stalhorse I found
>>
>>377134475
It definitely needed more internal areas like Yiga hideout, the colosseum, the Hebra leviathan cave, the labyrinths, Typhlo Ruins, the Forgotten Temple, and Hyrule Castle. Those were some of the coolest places to discover in the game.
>>
>>377130039
These threads used to be quite alive, i guess none is actually playing the game nowdays.
>>
>>377131326
>The bosses of each dungeon could drop an extremely durable weapon that could maybe be repaired when it does finally break

Champion weapons

But otherwise fair post.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.