[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 237535_105.jpg (11KB, 161x176px) Image search: [Google]
237535_105.jpg
11KB, 161x176px
What was his fucking problem?
>>
person who just became an adult
doesn't learn how to act like an adult and still act like an edgy teen
>>
>>377124254
Is Conker /ourguy/ then?
>>
he had a hard life
>>
>>377124075
Hungover
>>
All he wanted was to go home, it's like when you are at home relaxing and your cousins come visit you and you get drunk but then you have had enough fun and want to relax some more but you cousins wan't to keep up the party and because you don't see them that often you grit your teeth and hang out with them a little more but then it's like 5am and you want to go to bed so you tell them to fuck off already and they all get all mad and bitch like babies you you know you weren't in the wrong at all.
>>
the evil acorn ruined his birthday party
>>
>>377124075
It's right there in his hand. He liked the sauce too much.
>>
>>377124254
>edgy teen
What? How was anything he did edgy?
>>
File: 1488309045014.jpg (96KB, 520x355px) Image search: [Google]
1488309045014.jpg
96KB, 520x355px
>>377126221
>>
>>377126361
Anon is just throwing around words he's doesn't understand again.
>>
>>377126221
Too real.
Only that I'm usually the one who's visiting AND the first to be tired of getting hammered.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.