[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault-6.jpg (266KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-6.jpg
266KB, 1680x1050px
what went wrong
>>
Noob Saibot got removed
>>
>>377115967
Also Smoke
>>
I'm just saying

Maybe its because it has nothing new to bring to the table
Like just another fighting game
They could make something like
One piece pirate warriors 3, dragon ball z or naruto games
Like shit those games have so much things to do it it
>>
The engine
NRS always does these weird fighting engines that don't allow for custom combos or something. All you need is one hit confirm and then you play the piano, and if you played the piano correctly, you get 30-45% out of it. That's it. Meter Burn to mix it up. Then there's a bit of spacing. But despite that being literally my only criticism, I have no fucking clue how to fix it.
>>377116669
Cringe
>>
Absolutely awful newcomers and the weirdest DLC line up of all time
Predator, Jason Vorhees, Alien and Leatherface? Seriously? The only good DLC characters were Tremor and Tanya. They also copped out and gave us some shitty 3 in 1 Smoke/Cyrax/Sektor.
>>
>>377115181
Went from fun arcade fighter to autistic wankfest.
Oh wait nevermind I'm describing every fighting game franchise ever.
>>
>>377115181

X's story mode was a massive disappointment compared to IX.
>>
gameplay sucks
>>
>>377115181
>Completely abhorrent OST
>Port is almost unplayable
>Story is almost nonexistent
>Gameplay is mediocre at best

Why does /v/ love this game? It's garbage
>>
>>377118150
IX was just a remake of the originals though so they couldn't really go wrong with it.
>>
>>377117897
on the MK forums those characters were actually requested over and over again believe it or not. It was actually pretty nice to see a company cater to their audience for once. My beef with them are their janky movesets.

My problem with the franchise over all?
no third dimensional movement like Dead or Alive or Soul Caliber
>>
>>377118661

They absolutely could, the idea of retelling 1-3 was fantastic in its banality because they actually incorporated the "I know what's going to happen now" problem into the story and gave it some importance/tension.

Then you're off the rails. The only shitty thing about it was Sindel killing almost all the heroes.
>>
At the animations are super shitty
Like the characters don't move their lower body or hips when throwing punches, it looks quite weird especially Erron Black
>>
>>377118498

Whatchu talking about, nigger?
>>
>>377118498

Movies files are compressed to shit = shitty gameplay.
Yup, that's how that works.
>>
Nothing, MK9 revived the MK series as well as put Netherrealms Studios on the map
>>
>make great MK game (MK9)
>make sequel that plays nothing like MK9 and add a bunch of gimmicks from the Injustice series
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.