[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I TOLD YOU FUCKERS THAT THE NEXT HARVEST MOON WOULD BE FOR PS4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: TOLD_YOU_FUCKERS.jpg (11KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
TOLD_YOU_FUCKERS.jpg
11KB, 268x188px
People laughed at me here and said it would be exclusive for the Switch, WHO'S LAUGHING NOW NINTENDRUNES? WHO'S FUCKING LAUGHING NOW YOU PIECES OF SHIT? HAHAHA.
>>
Did you screenshot all the posts calling then out? otherwise you're a dirty liar anon.
>>
>hahaha I´m even more underage than NINTODDLERS and play shitty farming games! REKT! XD
>>
>>377113221
It's on PC and Switch
so?
>>
Who even cares about this literally who series anyways?
>>
>>377113348
I posted two times on the Story of Seasons Trio of Towns Thread that I thought the next Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons would be for PS4/Switch, everyone laughed at me, humiliated me and said the audience was only on Nintendo consoles. The only proof I have are my words.
>>
I don't care I can now play HM in PC Version
>>
Enjoy your shell of a former self name franchise?

Story of Seasons' the real Harvest Moon, hun. What you see right there? It's just to attract people that aren't aware of the whole name ordeal.

It's literally just the name.
>>
>>377113623
Wait, it's not Bokujou Monogatari (Story of Seasons) that is being released on PS4? Isn't Natsume the ones that created Bokujou Monogatari?
>>
File: 1488978416326.jpg (354KB, 567x790px) Image search: [Google]
1488978416326.jpg
354KB, 567x790px
>Harvest Moon

You fuckers remember that now all the devs are woring on Story of Season, right?
>>
>>377113761
Nope, it's "Haverst Moon" by Natsume and whoever shitty developer they hired now.
>>
>>377114140
I thought this was the new Story of Seasons, lol. Anyway, I'm pretty sure the new Story of Seasons will be released on PS4 as well, just wait until the official announcement.
>>
>>377113761
>Isn't Natsume the ones that created Bokujou Monogatari?
Natsume is always outsourcing son, they never created anything, they had a tight relationship with the original devs but that fell apart.
>>
File: 1494507518132.jpg (57KB, 462x515px) Image search: [Google]
1494507518132.jpg
57KB, 462x515px
>>377113221

SOURCE godamnit, SAUCE!
What other info have they unveiled?
>>
>>377115104
Just forget it, this one is not the original Harvest Moon everyone knows and love, it's not the same developers, they just own the name. The original Harvest Moon are now localized with the name Story of Seasons and currently has only been announced for the Switch, but I'm pretty sure they'll be releasing it on PS4 eventually.
>>
>>377113221
isn't harvest moon pretty much ded though now that the original devs work on story of seasons?
>>
The Switch will get a downgraded version. PS4 and PC will get the better version.
>>
>>377113221
meanwhile Stardew Valley has innovated and left the Harvest Moon series in the dust. Wake me up when something new happens.
>>
>>377113534
No one, especially since Natsume are squatting on the name and the legitimate franchise changed it's name in the west.
>>
>>377115645
Stardew Valley can't even compare to Story of Seasons Trio of Towns.
>>
File: gokushair.png (272KB, 371x529px) Image search: [Google]
gokushair.png
272KB, 371x529px
>>377113221
I'm legitly BTFO
>>
>>377115556
They're all going to get the same shit.

PC Will get mods though~
>>
File: 1474062611785.jpg (119KB, 839x835px) Image search: [Google]
1474062611785.jpg
119KB, 839x835px
Rune Factory 4 port when?
>>
The actual Story of Seasons is so far still exclusive to Switch, dumbass.
>>
>>377116073
Why would you want that when it's already fully playable on citra?
>>
But it's also on switch?
>>
>>377113565
First, HM =! SoS, you fucking retard.

Harvest moon is now HM in name only. And its releasing on switch/ps4/pc. So PC for home, switch for portability.

Story of Season which is the actual HM without the HM name, is still Nintendo only.

I wouldnt mind for SoS to be released on ps4 or pc, but as for now its only nintendo.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.