[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game was never good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Sonic_Adventure_2_cover.png (204KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic_Adventure_2_cover.png
204KB, 324x324px
This game was never good.
>>
>Anon, play SA2! It's better than the original!
>40% of the game is spent in a slow shooty-shooty-gun-gun mech

Yeah, great Sonic game
>>
I'm aware of this. My teenage self had a lot of fun with it back in the day though, and in the end isn't that what counts?
>>
BUT YOU CAN HARDLY SWALLOW
>>
>>377113284
as opposed to the first one where you get to both be in a mech AND play a shitty as hell fishing game for that same amount
>>
>>377113778
The fucking fishing segments are why I never experienced Super Sonic in that game as a kid. It was just so mind-numbingly boring that I cased the game and never thought about the game again.
>>
Chao world was where the fun was had
>>
File: Sonic-Utopia-download.gif (2MB, 650x369px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic-Utopia-download.gif
2MB, 650x369px
Will 3D Sonic ever find a niche beyond kids and "fans"?
>>
>>377112608
This game is better than every 3D platformer of that era except Mario stuff
>>
The earlier 3d sonic games (let's say up to sonic heroes) had a lot of charm and character, and you can tell the developers put their hearts and souls into them 100%, but they just weren't good at making games and repeatedly tried too many weird ideas that didn't work. A+ for effort but they failed.
>>
One of my all time favorite games ngl.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.