[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RESISTANCE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (263KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
263KB, 1024x819px
I have been thinking of picking up the Resistance games. Are they worth playing? I know that I won't be able to play the multiplayer.
>>
Resistance 1 is awesome in co-op. It's so-so playing single player

never played the others
>>
>>377109247
Play them all. Resistance 3 is criminally underrated.
>>
>>377109247
1 and Retribution (PSP) are the best ones.
2 is shit.
3 is mostly good.
>>
File: ps3 Resistance FoM.jpg (32KB, 431x640px) Image search: [Google]
ps3 Resistance FoM.jpg
32KB, 431x640px
>>377109247
They're linear console shooters. CoD with ayylmaos in alternative reality past.

First and third are alright, but really nothing special this day and age. Two was 2CoD.
>>
i remember i wanted to play those games in year 8 because i thought the skull on the cover looked fucking cool
>>
>>377109540
>2 is shit
>when it had elder god tier coop

How about you eat a bag of flaming dicks
>>
Well OP I love all of them but I'm a fucking sucker for any fps with non Regen health. Cool broke as fuck alien guns too. Play it on the hardest difficulty
>>
Resistance 1 is great, sucks about the multiplayer because it had great maps
>>
played them before, they are cool.
look for the bundle edition that came with the 3 of them
>>
1 and 3 are great
2 was shit trying to cash in on modern FPS standards of the time.
>>
I went back and played Resistance 1 and I've got to say that it aged like milk.

Not only does it look horrible but it has all the worst aspects of early 7th gen console games like bad controls and dead servers.
>>
1 was pretty fun and once you beat the game you unlock an entire wheel of new guns to play through the game with again.
2 is brown and bloom console shooter #54 with regenerating health and it bought nothing new to the table. Co-op was the only decent part about it and now that that's dead it's not that worth it.
Haven't played 3 but everyone says it's about as good as 1 because they listened to a lot of the criticisms of 2.
Retribution is fun but the controls take getting used to.
Pretend Burning Skies doesn't exist, there's only like three or four Chimera types, enemy encounters are so minor, the hardest difficulty is far too easy, the only new weapon is the fire axe, and multiplayer is the laggiest thing I've ever played.
>>
>>377109247

1 was good
2 was trash because they pandered to CoD manbabies
3 was great again
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.