[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

State of Decay 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: state-of-decay-2-logo-1920x720.jpg (66KB, 1920x720px) Image search: [Google]
state-of-decay-2-logo-1920x720.jpg
66KB, 1920x720px
When is this suppose to come out?
Any chance they show something at E3?
>>
>>377108361
>Promise an mmo
>Cant make it yet, please buy this single player game to fun the mmo
>The mmo is cancelled please buy the sequel to the single player game, its now 2 player coop
No
>>
>>377108508
>wanting another shitty MMO

You're the problem.
>>
>>377108508
You didn't really answer any of the questions, but I think it is for the best.
>>
>>377108508
coop is way better.

MMOs are shit that most people would only play for a couple of weeks. Coop games you can play with a friend every weekend for months.
>>
>>377109473
>coop is way better.
This man knows what is up!
Most MMOs don't have any co-op content, sure there are group content, but that shit is not even close to how co-op works.
Questing is done poorly too, in a non-co-op game. Different progress tracking and other stupid shit.
>>
>>377108508
>The mmo is cancelled

wot?

when was this
>>
>>377108508
make it at least 4 player
>>
I remember being hyped when I first heard about Undead Labs forming. After playing SoD I must say I was disappointed
>>
>>377108361
>microshit exclusive

DoA.
>>
>>377108838
>>377109473
>>377110281
>>377110507
anyone that says
>I dont want an mmo
wasnt there from the start
because the only reason this got microsoft funding or attention at all was because it was jeff strains game
and his fame came from being the lead on world of warcraft then making a new company and making guild wars 1
>>
>>377110507
It is four player. This anon here just shits.

He elaborated on the nature of the co-op play: "This is not a session-based experience. It's drop-in/drop-out. They key thing that I want everybody to know is, it doesn't require you to be online. We've designed it very much with the intention of it being the easiest, most convenient type of multiplayer you can imagine."
>>
Jeff Strain:
>When we started development on State of Decay 2, that was still a plan that was in our mind, but again that’s not what State of Decay fans were asking for. Very few people were saying ‘Gee, I hope State of Decay 2 is kind of an online MMO type experience.’ The thing that people were actually asking for was cooperative multiplayer.
>>
>>377110652

honestly, i bought SoD on 360, played it and it was decent. an MP version seems nice so i want that too.

i just want to play nice vidya.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.