[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this shit? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? For real Capcom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: EdCloseUp.jpg (32KB, 282x499px) Image search: [Google]
EdCloseUp.jpg
32KB, 282x499px
What is this shit?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

For real Capcom? That's what you're up to now? Fuck you
>>
>>377103774
What's the problem? Gather your thoughts OP.

He was pretty fun. Unconventional commands, stubby normals, some flash...like a combo of Abel, Dudley, and Cody.
>>
>>377103774
>muh generic kid in hoodie design
>>
Well guilty gear is down the street and tekken is around the corner you know.
Hell injustice came out like hours ago
>>
>>377104540
no, you don't get it. I hated that stupid kid.
I hate how SF dropped the martial arts concept to fully embrace anime magic powers.
>>
>>377104973
>Martial arts concept

Nigga he was with Balrog the whole time how the fuck was he gonna learn martial arts to begin with?
>>
>>377104540
That fits someone who uses Balrog's techniques but makes up for lack of power with psycho power.

It's also what his fucking design was in the same game that he's being added as a DLC character in, with a completely different build, age, hair style, and outfit.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 445x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 445x599px
>>377104540
FUCK YOU IT CAN BE MYSTERIOUS. ITS LIKE THE URBAN VERSION OF RYU'S TATTERED GI.
>>
>>377103774
>Not liking SS edgelord design
Plebs, I swear.
>>
File: 1492917261811.jpg (191KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1492917261811.jpg
191KB, 500x377px
I was pissed off as fuck when these images first hit.

But then when I saw gameplay and played him in the beta, Ed is the GOAT in motion. That fucking battle costume too and even his default costume colours. I'm glad they beefed him up, finally I know what it truly means to be a character loyalist.
>>
>>377107646

Jin's new design is deadset ass in-game. Looks like something an 8 year old would wear on halloween.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 480x480px
>>377108190
FEAR NOT ANON, THEY KNOW THIS! So coming to you via PS4 exclusive costumes is:
>>
>>377108272

It sucks, why is the head of the mishima zaibatsu wearing a retarded tracksuit with a weirdly fitting hood.

At least he doesn't look like Lars I guess.
>>
>>377104540
that's not a hood
>>
His design is lame but Ed's pretty fun. They should have made him a stereotype of some kind rather than edgelord faggot
>>
>>377103774
Why is he wearing a uniform? Is it dress-up night at the gay bar?
>>
>>377108494

He's not even edgy. He's a cocky kid. He's pretty upbeat and clearly not a bad guy.
>>
File: 1343546768.gif (3MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1343546768.gif
3MB, 290x189px
>>377104973
Yeah I'm mad we don't get REAL martial arts users like a demon dude throwing fireballs in the air while teleporting, a flying dictator that turns himself and his fists on fire, an american with an eccentric haircut that can throw fucking cutting blades from his arms, a green beast that rolls around with electricity straight out of x fucking men and a teleporting Hindi that can breathe fire.

I really miss REAL street fighter that used nothing but martial arts
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 700x1030px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 700x1030px
>>377108380
Because un-informed new friend, that costume is from a time when he had nothing, bumming it around Brisbane Australia and essntially in hiding from his insane Grandfather.

After the events of T3, he ran away from all the shit, and went full Ryu mode. He disregarded Mishima fighting Karate and trained hard in the way of Kyokushin Karate for 2 years. Its in Tekken 7 as a nod to cosmetic, its not canon here. I agree the new canon leather capeshit hoodie is shit though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.