[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BOTW sidequest rewards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: FairyBottle.png (238KB, 732x887px) Image search: [Google]
FairyBottle.png
238KB, 732x887px
It has often been said breath of the wild lacked decent sidequest rewards. What would you have put in?

So far I have been able to come up with fairy bottles and the ability to combine your snow sand shoes into the cold/heat armor so you can have the speed while keeping the set bonus.
>>
>>377102098
*snow/sand
>>
Rubber armor for horses
>>
i would have put in hardcore sex between link and every male and female in the game and also the monsters
>>
>>377102098
AK47S AND MACS
>>
>>377102614
While good I cannot see that working as a quest reward
>>
The classic Link outfits instead of making them tied to mcdonalds toys
>>
A Guardian laser
>>
>>377102884
absofucking lutely
Amibo was a fucking mistake. I blame sony
>>
star fragments where would have gotton diamonds and diamonds where you would have gotten gold rupies.
>>
File: 687.jpg (81KB, 765x644px) Image search: [Google]
687.jpg
81KB, 765x644px
>>377102705
mcdonalds would never allow it
>>
>>377102497
Then do more stuff to get it for the giant horse
>>
>>377102098
Unbreakable 1dmg sword
>>
>>377103447
Ability to fight with your fists
>>
Permanant tiny damage buffs
>>
>>377102497
Man that would be great
>>
>What would you have put in?

All the content locked by amiibos
>>
Actual decent ammounts of ruppies
>>
A Giant poop
>>
>>377104670
delet
>>
>>377102098
I've come up with many ideas, but they require changes to some of the game's mechanics in order to make them worthwhile, and changing things about the game requires you to admit that Nintendo's ideas aren't always 100% infallible, which triggers the fuck out of some people.
>>
>>377106271
Post em anyway. I can deal with triggered folk
>>
>>377102884

>this type of babbycore mechanics shit is what /v/ considers an 11/10 game
>>
>>377102098
Gerudo footjobs
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.