[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix them before its too late?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 515
Thread images: 49

File: photo.jpg (30KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
30KB, 900x900px
How do we fix them before its too late?
>>
Make them play Ape Escape
>>
Literally who?
>>
Fix what?
They are doing great
>>
>>377098737

They're riding the coat-tails of GameTrailers. Let them fizzle out.
>>
Fix what exactly?

I still watch them now and then, they put out a lot of content but I'm not particularly interested in let's plays anymore, I like their podcasts and group streams.
>>
I find that if I watch too much of them I start to really hate them. Even my favourites start to give me the shits.

If I take a break from them for a couple of weeks I'm usually fine
>>
>>377098737
Kicking fat mexican Damiani.
Also Giant Bomb pretty much does the same thing, but just better. Jeff is quite a character.
>>
The /v/ eceleb cycle

Phase 1: Literally who?
Phase 2: Our guys
Phase 3: How do we fix them?
Phase 4: Eceleb garbage, haven't been good since 20XX, sage
Phase 5: Why does /v/ hate them so much? They're actually good.

Usually nothing significant changes about the group/person's content during the entire cycle.
>>
>>377098737
You can't. Their money tossing audience is comfortable with things as they are, they don't demand new shows, they don't demand more news or anything worth any respectable journo.
They are happy with a plethora of streams few people watch, and that's it.
The podcast is stale as fuck, Ben's podcast became a stupid circlejerk that barely debates stuff, they're just happy sucking off each other.
And no one is willing to call them out on this, cup of Jones addresses this once in a while, but the best they can offer is to shrug it off and move on.

I miss the GT era. The amount of different content you could find there was astounding, and it was quality stuff.

And Ben, I fucking hate you, you used to be you, now you're so busy trying to imitate huber, I can hardly recognize you. I'm glad I stopped paying them.
>>
>>377098737
>Fire Ian
>Make Damian a behind the scenes guy
>Force Ben to play a game that isn't Japanese
>Have Kyle make a show
>Give Don a show that at least airs once every two weeks
>>
File: 1461647841068.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1461647841068.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
more like Plebs Allies.

just watched Frametrap and Ian's opinions are fuking garbage.

>wahhhh why is there a combat in Nier Automata, I just want a story!!
>Nier would be better with Dark Souls combat!!
>wahhhh why won't every single game let me play as female

literally worst than Damiani
>>
>>377099676
Yeah Ben isn't even the same person at all anymore, he used to be an awkward when. Now he's just a week that's completely full of himself sometimes
>>
>Ian "If the game isn't a souls game it's shit" Hinck
>>
>>377099714
Ian ruined the podcast for me
>>
Blood and Jones are the only reason Im still around.
>>
>>377098737
They are too nice to a fault, this has gotten so bad they don't even really know how to properly have a discussion with one another without trying to soften all their opinions down or just being awkward, it's getting really boring given their thoughts on games are so safe, so positive with no real in depth analysis of games.
>>
>>377099762
>Now he's just a week

a what?
>>
>>377101338
he means weeb
>>
I always hated Hubar, but after that last e3 i just can't stand the sight of him.
>>
>>377101514
why
>>
>>377099829
No wonder /v/ hates Ian so much, he's literally them.
>unapologetically faggy?
Check
>sucks Miyazaki' dick so much the cum pours out of his eyes?
Check
>his crush gets pounded by a legit chad with a better job and taste in games?
Check
>>
>>377098737
i still watch podcasts and table top
>>
>>377098737
ian has been a bit better recently
but now everyone knows he's a raging liberal retard who literally wants anyone who didn't vote hillary die i don't think /v/ will ever warm to him
>>
>>377098737
The height of ians career was when he worked with Anthony Burch

Really makes you think

Then get cancer

Then die
>>
>>377101565
Not that anon but it's fucking painful to listen to him talk. I could put up with his plethora of shit opinions if he could just form sentences like a normal fucking person.

Also this >>377100938
>>
>>377099474
this happened with tbfp like 4 years ago when i was here
>>
>>377098737
kyle needs to do something other then tetris and podcast

his strength is being a weirdo comedian
>>
When is Bosman going back to YouTube? I thought he was doing that again now that the talk show thingy with Keighley ended
>>
>>377099714
>"There's too much combat in this nier game, I want the story!"
>"There's too much story in my naughty dog game, I want more gameplay!"
>"Bloodborne can LITERALLY do no wrong, it's better for having no lip syncing or animations!"
>"Anyone that doesn't like walking simulators hates diversity! (insert thinly veiled political reference here)"

Holy fuck, this week's frame trap was bad.
>>
>>377098973
their lets plays are extremely boring and the community in chat is pretty terrible

all the videos except easy update are good though. and i guess group streams are okay.
>>
I don't really disagree with most criticism said here, but I still find myself coming back to them, I'm gonna stick with them for E3 as well.
>>
File: n7krpzc6p6sy.png (195KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
n7krpzc6p6sy.png
195KB, 580x282px
I only watch their reviews, which are actually pretty decent imo.
>>
File: current year man.png (1KB, 115x24px) Image search: [Google]
current year man.png
1KB, 115x24px
>>377102362
>>
>>377102510
this image made me mad

i don't think there's any autist associated with EZA period that's as bad as him. not even Damiani or the nazi mods.
>>
>>377102510
HAHAH i kinda find him endearing
>>
>>377102449
This, Brandon's voice is great.
>>377102510
Why is this dude so bad? I don't watch their streams.
>>
>>377100276
Blood can be awkward at times but he's really grown on me over the course of the EarthBound/Mother streams. One of the better members imo.
>>
>>377098737
Improve the rollout schedule for their reviews
They have ~6 reviewers but are consistently after the review embargo/release date
>>
They'll fix themselves, the comments on the videos are starting to be more critical.
Ian was butthurt because plenty were being vocal that the movie podcast is straight ass, within the first minute of the new frame trap.

They really do listen to constructive criticism, just be vocal enough without coming off as a troll (which is hard for their fans I know).
>>
>>377102736
He picks up a random word that one of them said and puts hype at the end
Or quotes a random sentence that was just said and puts -2017 at the end

He does this over and over and over
In every single stream
>>
>>377102736
>Why is this dude so bad? I don't watch their streams.

He's just a weird phenomenon... He quotes something someone says every like 30 seconds and posts it in chat it's not even just funny quotes, just any random line.
And he's in like every stream too, it's fucking weird.
>>
>>377102848
I've said repeatedly that if enough people ask him to stop in chat, sheer numbers that he might stop.
Fucks on here told me we shouldn't bully him, I could care less as long as it made that nigger stop
>>
>>377102360
ian
>>
>>377102954

either legit autism or the most persistent troll
>>
>>377102983
I just block him so I no longer see it unless Im watching a replay which I rarely do.
If you try to bully him in public you can be sure that candycoatedvagina will come to defend him
>>
>>377102258
He has a comedy group
>>
Good Huber can be really annoying

Dude Yak-UZA
>shares same anecdote about sushi shop

Why insist on bringing up yakuza every podcast only to repeat the same fucking story?
>>
>>377102510
that guy
all he does is repost what they literally just said as a quote
>>
>>377098737
Get rid of Damiani, he's a fucking bore and whiny bitch
>>
>>377103140
Huber IS the BOMB, asshole
>>
I'm not trying to meme when I ask this, but is Damiani genuinely autistic?

He can not go sixty seconds without mentioning Nintendo is some manner. His "show" is focused around Nintendo. His LIFE seems to be focused on nothing but Nintendo.
>>
>>377103498
We already discussed this
The accepted answer is that he has at the very least assburgers
>>
>>377103498
zelda and final fantasy 14
and yes
>>
>>377098737
Get them to stop making three and a half hour podcasts and instead produce <15 minute edited videos like Final Bosman instead. Shit on Ian all you want at least he edits his shit down. Everyone else goes "Well I guess I'll host my own podcast!"
>>
>>377103781
Is it really that time intensive and difficult to make short scripted videos or they are just lazy and do 5h streams because its easier and requires no effort at all?
>>
>>377103781
Please don't take away my long podcasts. They're my one ray of light when I'm closing up shop and driving home at night.
>>
>>377103781
I don't like Huber Syndrome but at least it's an edited show put out consistently. If only Don could pump out Don's Discount Gaming more regularly, even like once a month. And not take forever to make Game Sleuth.

Also remember when Ben was supposed to make a video series of his adventures in Japan and stopped after the second video?
>>
>>377103781
>edits his shit down
>1 hour of him singing a shitty song he made in 15 mins then talking to random people who I have no connection to and have no connection to video games
>>
>>377104047
He realized he didnt know shit about Japan.
The videos he made were embarrassing and showed deep ignorance of nip culture all around.
Its better he stopped
>>
>>377104047
>eza over a year old
>only 2 game sleuths
>1 of them is on dragon booster
>95% of the audience wont even know what the fuck it is
Great use of your time damiani
>>
Im listening to the latest frame trap and
>MUH DIVERSITY YOU ARE JUST AFRAID OF IT

Man I just cant take it much more
>>
>>377104047
always
promise
>moore
>>
>>377098737
Damiani and Ian really need to vanish. Ian just talks about souls and repeats the same vague shit about them every time he appears. You would think that someone who loves those games so much would be able to elaborate more. Damiani takes 30 minutes to tell you what colour his fucking socks are.
>>
>>377103895
>Is it really that time intensive and difficult to make short scripted videos

In the time Ben spent doing a three and a half hour podcast he could have stood in front of a green screen with a boom mic and got 3 or so 10-15 minute videos done about whatever topic he wanted. Edit out his flubbed lines and whatever little things he wanted to throw in there, maybe some, iunno, GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE or something.

But why do that when you can sit in a room for a few hours talking about everything with people who have varying levels of interest, knowledge about the topics. The only editing that goes into it is the intro and outro logo/music and the HOTAKE (cringe) graphic.

>>377104037
I'm not saying get rid of the podcasts entirely, but fuck I can't be bothered to listen to a three and a half hour podcast. They can keep doing podcasts but their news one? Shit is once a week and anyone who has an RSS feed with even a few websites on it they will have heard about literally all of it. Mostly the news goes on for 30 minutes and then you have an hour of L&R "games" and occasionally the good viewer question.

>>377104047
I swear Ben saw Superbunnyhop's Japan video that he put out at practically the same time and realised how outclassed he was in production, humor, and informativity (?) and just stopped.

>>377104061
I'm not going to lie I only watched like 1 or 2 of them because I was really bored.
>>
>>377104248
ian is the definition of an ignorant liberal living in a bubble
>>
>>377104284
They also used the term "Toxic Masculinity" un-ironically.
>>
>>377104353
>Toxic masculinity
Sounds like an ian thing to say
>>
All of you complaining on here, take 5 minutes and write your thoughts on the latest frame trap.
>but it'll be taken as trolling
Just fucking do it, if you care that is

https://youtu.be/1FCGFfCLpP0
>>
I've never watched these guys before, but I saw one of them playing ff14 on twitch so I checked it out and it was some obese fuck sitting there, jerking himself off to some distant dream where every nintendo game ever released was on virtual console on the switch from day 1.

that image of some out of breath fat fuck listing nintendo games he want on his switch will forever be what I see whenever nintendo-/v/ posts.
>>
>>377102360
I'm pretty sure he means genre diversity which is nothing wrong with it.

more games.
>>
>>377098737
Kyle needs to do a dumb show of some sort. One with bonus bits.
Also, they need to cut down on the podcasts. The main one and Frame Trap are more than enough already.
I don't even watch the streams, so I don't know how cancer they are.
>>
>>377104736
No he was absolutely saying that as a double jab
>>
>>377104894
Without a doubt, variety is what ze should have said.
>>
>>377104736
But there are so many walking simulators, and the games that I like such as RTS's and Strategy games are hardly ever brought up (or even made anymore). Every other game is a flavour of the month walking simulator and they always get covered extensively because they're so short and the skill requirement is non-existent. More walking simulators does not mean more diversity, it means more walking simulators.

Also, Ian totally meant "diversity" to have a double meaning. EZA just needs to talk about video games and not be retarded.
>>
File: 7rW3Lm8.jpg (59KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
7rW3Lm8.jpg
59KB, 604x604px
Over the weekend, I set my just-purchased Starbucks drink on a display table in a crowded bookstore that opened into the interior of a busy mall. Almost immediately, as I lifted up a JK Rowling board game, I accidentally knocked my drink over. Even with the lid and my quick hands, it still managed to drip across four books, soaking into their page edges. Without hesitation, I hurried into the interior to the checkout counter and told them I needed to pay for books if damaged. They gave me 10% off, but it still came to about $70. They had ceiling cameras near the register, but even if they’d had them above the JK Rowling table, I still could have led my son out of there and into the car well before anyone would have noticed. As I told him when we did leave, I may have been less rich in money than I’d have thought I’d be, exiting that place, but at least I was richer in integrity.
>>
I really enjoy EZA. But I miss the scripted shows of GT. The only consistent scripted show they have now is Huber Syndrome and considering they earn 40k+ a month. One show simply isn't enough.
>>
They need to bring back trailer score. It would do fucking gangbusters on YouTube because people would think it's a reaction video. Make it Jones and Kyle, they have some of the best chemistry, and bring guests on for specific trailers.
>>
>>377098737
>Latest Game Sleuth
>We went on game faqs and found some cheat codes for a ds game
The quality is slipping
>>
They really need to stop making new podcasts and start doing scripted shows. I mean, right now they have 4 fucking podcasts, one D&D show, whatever the hell is Easy Update, and only one regular scripted show.
>>
File: lol.png (8KB, 490x90px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
8KB, 490x90px
>>377105893
made me chuckle
>>
File: dami.png (31KB, 839x194px) Image search: [Google]
dami.png
31KB, 839x194px
>>377106093
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6Fx1TXXYi4&feature=youtu.be&t=57m42s

This remains Ian's best moment.
>>
No mention of some of the comffiest streams: Bosman v Wozniak, Dumb game Monday, Gundam building.
>>
>>377106248
I'm amazed that they film these and people then actually watch them. I listen to them while I'm doing shit but no way in hell could I sit myself down and watch these guys for an hour or fucking three.
>>
>>377106248
>niggle
kek
>>
>>377106248
Jesus Christ, he just derailed the entire show
>>
>make Ian do more editing
>make damiani a more behind the scenes person
>make kyle do a regular show, even if it's only one episode a month

that's really all you gotta do
>>
EZA's fine. Not perfect but totally fine. The problem is that their fanbase is riddled with cancer because they take the whole "love and respect" thing way too goddamn seriously, any dissenting opinion is treated like a mean troll just trying to ruin everything.
>>
File: 12385963041.png (35KB, 160x118px) Image search: [Google]
12385963041.png
35KB, 160x118px
>>377106248
>That awkward moment when he has to admit he was wrong and derails the conversation and ruins the mood once more
>>
>>377102568

I don't hate him. Kind of annoying to see him just repeating what was literally said five seconds ago every chance he gets but it's harmless enough. I'd say that if some of the crazy dipshits they have in the community (especially one or two of the twitch mods) are the loud ringings and headaches you get from tinnitus then he's the light buzzing you'll get when it's just first starting out.
>>
sfw You will never return to the golden era of GT where Huber, Moore, Damiani and Blood were background characters. You didn't know Ian was a raging liberal fag and Final Bosnan was the highlight of the website every week. Funny skits were a plenty and content was always being produced.
>>
>>377106248
>niggle
LETS DERAIL THE WHOLE SHOW BECAUSE IM OFFENDED FOR SOMEONE
>>
frame trap in particular is way too goddamn long. I don't even listen to them anymore, I just go to the timestamps and skip to whenever they're discussing a game I care about (which isn't often, for example in the latest one I only listened to the bits about persona 5 and BOTW) and then skip to hottake/emails.
>>
I wonder if Blood will disable the comments on frame trap like he did on the damiani nier video
>>
File: ian.png (15KB, 531x81px) Image search: [Google]
ian.png
15KB, 531x81px
>>377106248
they must read the comments
why dont they tell him to shut up?
>>
>>377106248
>derails conversation to call ben a racist
>derails conversation later to tell ben he actually wasn't a racist
wow
ian is so insightful
>>
Personally I only watch the kyle streams, the group streams, maybe put on the gundam streams as white noise while browsing /v/ or whatever, and just watch some of their actual shows (ignore frame trap unless the description catches my eye for some reason) and ignore everything else.
>>
File: 1457737260846.jpg (17KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
1457737260846.jpg
17KB, 348x342px
>Ian saying he'd rather actually play a game than get a story shoved down his throat
>then says he hates TLOU because it isn't a walking sim
>>
Get Damiani to stop his pointless podcasts and focus harder on game sleuth

Get Bosman to stop whining about. being insecure about his comedy and do a new final Bosman like show

Get brad to be more articulate and start reviewing more games

Stop giving out 4 stars

Get a cleaner looking, less cluttered filming space

There's probably more
>>
File: haha2.gif (842KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
haha2.gif
842KB, 500x281px
>>377106248
does anyone have the episode just before the election where he said trump can't win and said everyone who votes for him is disgusting hateful people

seems a really good business strategy to call 50% of the people watching your video hateful and disgusting
>>
>>377106345
I have the tab open on my second monitor while I play or do something on my main monitor.
Makes it easy so that if something happens in the video (which is basically never) I can just glance over and check it.
>>
>>377098737
Whats the point in watching eza reviews
Literally, every review I've watched so far has been 4 stars
Im actually bored of their opinion
It never changes
>>
>>377106248
Ian is literally a niggler by bringing that up
>>
>>377107958
Except Persona 5, that one was 5 stars because Ben reviewed it.
>>
>>377098737
>>377107958
>>377107781
>>377108110
>Most trusted reviewer on opencritic
>Every review is 4 stars
>Except persona, because ben reviewed it
Really makes you think
>>
>>377107958
Hol up you sayin the rating at the end isn't actually the whole review
>>
>>377101927
Wait what
>>
>>377102360
Christ I could even finish the episode it was so bad
>>
>>377108154
you mean the middle bit where they do nothing but praise it, and if it has an invent system randomly call it an immersive sim for some strange reason
>>
>>377108151
>Most trusted reviewer on opencritic
That's because they shill Opencritic quite a bit, so their audience goes there but almost no one else goes to Opencritic. It's easy to become the most trusted reviewer that way
>>
>>377108110
PErsoba 5 actually is 5 stars though
>>
>>377107958
I wish they didn't use the star system
>>
report neogaf threads
>>
>>377107780
He probably feels like he has to have a reason for disliking something so he makes something up.
There would honestly be nothing wrong with him saying he just straight up doesn't enjoy something for no reason in particular.
>>
>>377108317
Not really.
>>
Kinda wish someone at eza was reading this thread.
>>
All they need is criticism
>>
>>377104047
Ben is someone that's obsessed with Japan whilst simultaneously knowing Jack shit about Japan
>>
>>377108824
ultima will hear us
>>
Some of the comments on the Frame Trap are pure cancer
>>
All you fucks that complain on here and don't bother to leave a comment on their videos, you are the reason.
How the fuck will they know what the issues are if enough people aren't vocal about it.
Sure Ben occasionally browses 4chan and sees the threads but don't rely on him or ultima.
>>
File: 1492120389759.png (239KB, 735x624px) Image search: [Google]
1492120389759.png
239KB, 735x624px
>>377109081
Ultima Beta is fag who literally dates a psychotic land whale fan and can't voice his opinions in other way than
>Dude, Miyasaki
>it's kinda... Yeahh, I guess...
>Nomura... Dude...
Though he's almost silently nodding the entirety of the shows.
>>
>>377108824
They only read Neogaf. And then they reiterate those Neogaf opinions. Especially Damiani.
>>
>>377106209
This legit made me laugh out loud. Damiani is a joke
>>
>>377109487
How did anon fucking predict this

Is this some regular occurance I missed, is anon a time traveler
>>
File: just.png (378KB, 882x508px) Image search: [Google]
just.png
378KB, 882x508px
>>377109487
>murder suicide in 3... 2...
>>
>>377106209
Damiani is always like 1 inch from the camera

It's unbearable to look at his streams more than 5 min
>>
>>377109761
It was obvious and that anon kept spamming his post here.
>>
>>377107898
I need to see this
>>
>Souls games ruined video games for me
>>
>>377109832
Its like a fucking horror movie closeup shot where the scary monster sneaks into frames or takes the protagonist out of it

Fucking hilarious
>>
>>377109801
what the fuck?
>>
>>377107128
If you look after time stamps, it's literally Ian and Ben taking ducking forever to talk about the dumb shit they play. Ben is really awful about it, since he'll take an hour to say the new weeb game he's playing isn't full of anime tropes(it is)
>>
>>377110204
Frame trap is to talk about what the allies are playing ya boof
>>
>>377108317
No
>>
>>377110340
Yeah I know, but sometimes Ben takes up to an hour to talk about TWO games he's played. It's absurd!
>>
I honestly miss Elyse.
>>
You guys need to give Easy Update a chance. Check the description and if it says Ian and another ally are playing a game, watch it.

And just skip the intro song, it's easy.
>>
>>377110807
Yeah me too, shame Ian had to scare her away
>>
File: loveandrespectz.png (63KB, 465x449px) Image search: [Google]
loveandrespectz.png
63KB, 465x449px
>>377106489
the irony has me in stitches
>>
>>377110835
I really like Easy Update, unless Ian has outsider guests. Multiplayer let's plays with other allies are almost always a lot of fun.

make a LOUD NOISE
>>
>>377111076
>someone actually liked the thread
but why
>>
>it's a "Damiani exposes his inner thigh" episode
>>
I think what would solve a lot, maybe bring it back more to GT-tier is just them having an office place. It would make things better in a lot of ways.
>>
>>377111076
it's pretty funny how it didn't occur to anybody there that this thread exists because people here actually give a non-zero amount of fucks
>>
>>377111397
4chan is one of the only places left on the internet you can get unfiltered opinions
sure some of the people that are giving them opinions are wildly racist and highly inappropriate
but I genuinely think it's kind of beautiful that they get judged no more than the person just casually posting pics of anime they like :)
>>
>>377111076
>Scratch out the names
>But not fully

Why even go through the trouble in that case?
>>
>>377111076
Wasn't Brandon talking about the shit in his Patreon podcast? That L&R shouldn't have been pushed so hard as it leaves no room for ANY negativity even if it's constructive criticism.

People like this will never grow as person.
>>
>>377111796
>ignore an argument
>make a baseless counter-argument
>it's okay because they finished with "L&R"
>>
>>377111276
Mate, that shit is so disturbing. If you know your camera is at that height, don't wear those wide shorts.

Unless he has some weird exhibitionist fetish or something.
>>
>>377111321
Yes, they are too informal now and they don't have strict enforcement from Brandon. A clean, professional studio like space would help I think
>>
>>377111689
This is one of the biggest reasons I still come here.
Being able to freely say my opinion on something without a name attached is great. On other boards or forums you'd could get shit on and forever be known as a "troll" or something fucking stupid.
>>
They need short edited videos like their GT Top 10 or Just Played instead of 3 hours podcasts/streams
>>
>>377111076
You have got to be kidding, the community is a parody of itself at this point
>>
>>377107958
I give this post 4 stars
>>
facebookfags please leave, your group is shit
>>
>>377111689
>Watch The Black Mirror episode where everyone has to act super nice for social media brownie points

We're approaching that dystopia pretty quickly, I'm kinda glad 4chan isn't a hugbox most of the time.
>>
>>377112123
I could post a picture of my dick here or make a compelling Ian rant, and get roughly the same amount of engagement out of them.

That is kind of a beautiful thing.
>>
>>377112301
Black mirror is sjw tripe
>>
>>377112224
Top 10s and countdowns are cliche as shit though. If there is something worthy to be talked about I wanna hear it.
>>
Is it just me, or are the other allies treating Ian with more and more contempt as time goes on?

>>377111796
Jones and Blood seem to be the only ones that get it anymore
>>
>>377111076
I still to this day dont understand what toxic is supposed to be. Seems to be used to dismiss opinions you dont like, its literally a nonargument
>>
>>377112565
every time he decides to pipe up
it derails
i think theyre just trying to stay on track
>>
>>377112559
GT countdown was fun as fuck
>>
>>377112559
They bring in the views though
>>
"Love and Respect"
More like "Coddle and Protect"
>>
>>377112565
>Is it just me, or are the other allies treating Ian with more and more contempt as time goes on?
I legit think you're projecting.
>>
>>377112627
I wish we went back to referring to things as cancer, toxic is just used on an opinion rather than an action
>>
>>377112565
No. Damiani on the other hand
>>
>>377112470
I wouldn't go that far, I think it's just a series about the dangers of relying on technology

>>377112559
But they're so scared about talking about ANYTHING because of spoilers. Brad even stopped talking about the original nier because of spoilers.

They're never going to actually talk about the original Nier, and never going to talk about Automata fully aswell.

Also Ian hated the combat because it wasn't Souls enough? Thats the biggest bullshit I've ever seen.
>>
>>377112708
Maybe, maybe not.
>>
It was funny when Ian said "I heard Lego Batman was about toxic masculinity" and Kyle was just like "what, no it's about Batman"

Ian can be okay, but when he's an SJW he needs a massive kick in the dick.
>>
>>377113078
I need a link. PLEASE.
>>
Why do they get triggered by the term walking simulator.
I like walking simulators its not an insult.
>>
>>377113078
>>377113128

sauce
>>
>>377112931

Ian doesn't like vidya beyond Souls and indie shit.

He still has a more eclectic taste than Damiani, which is amazing
>>
Oh boy, is this thread again.
I'm just waiting for them to hit 45k so Brandon does his trailers show, I loved Trailer Academy and Let's all go to the trailers.
>>
File: 1492245386977.jpg (18KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
1492245386977.jpg
18KB, 500x479px
>>377112931
>But they're so scared about talking about ANYTHING because of spoilers.

I swear to god they just tried to address this exact thing a little while ago by starting a "spoiler mode" show.
I wonder what happened to that? It seems like the perfect thing for anything they are afraid to mention on the usual podcasts, just get a couple or more people that have finished a game have a discussion using full spoilers in a separate thing people can choose to watch if they want spoilers or not.
It is a win win scenario.
>>
>>377113327
They'll probably get close this E3. They're always pretty high under E3 on twitch with their reactions.
>>
>>377113445

They made and said that it wasn't going to be a regular thing. Then they gave Damiani two retarded shows so he could sperg about Nintendo.

They clearly have no idea what they're doing.
>>
>>377102954
He tends to completely butcher the quotes as well, making them something entirely different than what was said.
I'm convinced he's a AI at this point.
>>
>>377113445
They've only done one so far
>>
>>377113128
>>377113198
https://youtu.be/Ck9Opshw31s?t=852
>>
>>377113445
it's a good concept but there will not be too many games where more than 2 people have completed the game. especially if you're expecting persona 5 spoiler mode.
>>
>>377113752
You're a god among men.
>>
>>377113641
gotta test your voice recognition software somehow
>>
>>377113752
Damn Ben looks old.
>>
>>377113752
Time?
>>
>>377101723
It's mindblowing how much better James is.
>>
>>377102753
He has grown on me as well.
Sometimes he makes things slightly awkward by suddenly laughing or generally being a bit autistic, but he's cool.
Hearing that he confronts Ian was definitely a bonus. He's the anti-Ian.
>>
>>377114039

It's in the link, brah.
>>
>>377114039
it's on the link phonefag
>>
>>377113763
>Their fanbase splerging that Kyle didn't want to play as a self insert japanese cool kid

I thought that was a totally valid point
>>
>>377101514
Huber is the embodiment of consumerism and naivety, but I like him regardless.
>>
File: phonefag.png (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
phonefag.png
132KB, 1920x1080px
>>377114123
>phonefag
kek
>>
>>377114170
But he likes shonen trash like HxH he has no excuse. He cant play the "Im above this kid of writing" card
>>
>>377101927
Did you watch the most recent podcast?
>>
>>377114170
it definitely was, but I feel like Kyle was being deliberately quirky about how he presented it
>>
>>377114272
Gon isn't cool at all though.
>>
>>377113752
Christ I an fucking sucks the life out of the room. You can even see the dread on Jones face
>>
>>377114229
That's a big phone.
>>
>>377113490
I hope Ben practised his fake reactions this time. It was a bit too obvious he was faking it last time.
>>
>>377114391
For you
>>
>>377113752
What was going through daddy Hinck's head throughout this?
>>
>>377114272
Gon isn't cool at all, anon.
>>
>>377114314
Yeah I pretty much got the vibe he didn't really feel like playing it in the first place and just made up some silly shit to drop it.
>>
>>377113640
The Nintendo podcast is actually pretty good though. Damiani's autism is actually a good thing there, because he honestly printed out old as shit press releases when he was a kid and still has those in pristine condition.
>>
>>377114391
uuuu
>>377114392
Him and Ian cant react for shit, they really shouldn't try and fake it
>>
>>377114170

>everyone basically demanding kyle's opinion on persona 5
>he gives his opinion
>they sperg the fuck out because it isn't what they wanted

I thought people liked kyle because he had weird as hell opinions on things, not wanting to play a game because the MC is "too cool" sounds exactly like the kinda thing he'd do.
>>
>>377102510
I'll hop into their streams every once and a while and I was always see this faggot there. It seems like he's there 24/7 just doing that gay quoting shit and nothing else. What's makes it so hilarious is that everyone flat out ignores him. From all the times I've ever seen him I've never seen anyone acknowledge what he does, not even an ally.
>>
>>377114479

That's nice. Keep Damiani contained there, and the allies will be better for it.
>>
File: ea.png (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ea.png
13KB, 250x250px
>>377098737
It's too late! Mu-ha-ha-ha!
>>
>>377114541

When did he give his opinion? I want to see the butthurt.
>>
>>377114541
That was a shallow opinion though
One a 15yo girl would give
>>
File: 1474906942933.jpg (48KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1474906942933.jpg
48KB, 657x527px
>Ian never leaves his circlejerk neighborhood
>he'll never get lynched by a dindu
>>
>>377114632
It was during one of their gundam building streams.. Kyle gave his opinion, Ben tried to get a little bit more of a reason and they laughed at him because it's a typical Kyle answer. Idk how the community acted.
>>
>>377114541
I thought he would have a much dumber opinion for hating on it
>>
I hope E3 puts some life back into them. Anything without Huber or Kyle is just shit at the moment.
>>
>>377098737

What needs to be fixed?
>>
>>377114898
Nothing. It's their community is whats the problem.
>>
>>377113752
>zootopia is about racism
omg no one thinks your smart ian
its so cringey trying to pretend
>>
>>377114859

E3 will be a fun shot in the arm but probably not much more than that.
>>
>>377115021
I thought it was about bunny ass
Havent seen it though but its the impression I got.
>>
>>377109487
He really is just an uninteresting guy who can't speak worth a fucking damn. Of all the allies, I still don't understand why he's on the payroll. Sure, some of the other allies are enormous faggots like Damiani and Ian, but at least they have other skills that they add to the production and stream shit. Other than saying dude what exactly does he even do for them?
>>
>>377108252
>immersive sim
That seems to be an inside meme from Huber.
No one else understands why he calls it that.
>>
>>377115075
i dont watch cartoons
>>
Hello Easy Allies
I have a game for you
Can you name the game?
S____M____64
Good luck! L&R! ^^
>>
>>377115112
He explained that he took it from PC gamer
>>
>>377115079
fangirl money
>>
>>377115017
The community is what melds them, but its also extremely difficult to change
>>
>>377110204
>isn't full of anime tropes(it is)
Every damn JRPG he plays he says that. Like for Persona 5 and Trails. Those games are fucking crammed with weeb anime tropey bullshit. Does that make them awful? Not really. He just comes across as really fucking insecure about that shit.
>>
File: 1490066898986.jpg (54KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
1490066898986.jpg
54KB, 597x597px
>you will never be friends with Huber and Ben
>>
>>377115307
Did Ben actually say Persona 5 didnt have Weeb Anime Tropey bullshit?
>>
>>377109801
$300 a week to keep cats, does housing cost a lot more for you burgers or something?
>>
File: 1492960261656.jpg (321KB, 640x750px) Image search: [Google]
1492960261656.jpg
321KB, 640x750px
I was never too big on GT, I only recently found out about them and I binged through Final Bosman and watched some Huber Hype, so I'd fix EZA by canning everything Darmiani and Ian and just start doing Final Bosman every 2 weeks/1 month. Kick out Darmiani and Brad and keep Ian BTS. What I'm trying to say is I need more Kyle.
>>
>>377113078
>toxic masculinity
I've heard him say that about several other games. Recently I think he said it about Silent Hill or some shit. Dude needs to just fucking transition already.
>>
File: 1490806784138.jpg (521KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1490806784138.jpg
521KB, 1536x2048px
>>377115448
>>
>>377115550
Damiana talks about it a lot too.

It's neogaf's fault. Ecelebs love going there because it's a circlejerk with padded walls.
>>
and yet the mods do nothing to stop these shill threads
>>
I have a dumb opinion. Talk about it please I pay $50 a month.
Love and Respect.
>>
>>377115489
compared to 3 & 4 is doesnt have as much
>>
>Critical to EZA
Jones, Bloodworth, Huber, Kyle

>Somewhat important but okay to lose
Ben, Don, Ian, Damiani

>Utterly useless
Brad

>CUTE
Sophie, Amanda's butt
>>
>>377115448

Huber's talking style is super obnoxious to me. I'm pretty sure he has tourettes, based on how his head bobs around sometimes and you can see he's trying hard to stabilize himself.
>>
>>377115687
Videos where I can creep on Amanda?
>>
>>377115771

Yeah, him and Ian have that uptalk thing Californians do.
>>
>>377115771
Don't talk shit about the diaper man
>>
>>377115836
Some Jones solo streams. I think the Lego Worlds ones have some Manda butt.
>>
>>377115075
Its about bunny ass
>>377115170
Smash Mouth 64
>>
There's plenty to discuss, but I think it's unanimously agreed upon that Community Comments is the single most piece of shit content that they produce.

It's literally people paying to have their poorly written shitty opinions read out loud by Jones.
>>
>>377110204
Ben with the animw tropes thing is a meme at this point
>>
>>377115991
I tried to watch one of those and shut it off after like 12 seconds. What utterly garbage "content".
>>
>>377115687
You put don in his own tier this instant or you're uninvited from my birthday party
>>
>>377115687
Id put Damiani in utterly useless, and Jones says Ben puts in a lot of work, so hes probably in critical teir, but otherwise a great list
>>
Ben says he was triggered hard by Ann´s story in P5
I never played it so how does it end?
>>
>>377099714
>>377102360
A nodding head is just not a good host.
When the panel lacks anyone to take control or confront this is the result.
>>
>>377116274
I like Don, but he's not really a full member of EZA. They could still function if they lost him, so he's not critical.
>>
File: 1454420513455.jpg (21KB, 234x265px) Image search: [Google]
1454420513455.jpg
21KB, 234x265px
>>377116360
Ben puts in way more work than Kyle, but Kyle is still seen as the main guy.

It's not fucking fair benbros.
>>
>>377116496
I don't actually like Kyle that much, but the "community" would definitely be pissed if he left. Ben's personality isn't very interesting and not as critical to the dynamic.
>>
>>377116418
With rape
>>
>>377116590
Be more specific
>>
File: 1494844232876.png (106KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1494844232876.png
106KB, 512x512px
>>377116418
She wants to become the best model and pic related got away with the shit she did. I'm not sure what he's talking about.
>>
>>377116446
It's true but every piece of content he has and stars in is top notch, the average quality of content would just drop so far
down without him

Not critical? Sure, okay to lose though? Naaaaah
>>
>>377116446
He's really involved in the BTS stuff for Huber mostly. He also works for Funhaus so he doesn't make it to group streams all the time.
>>
Ian can't even describe why he likes the souls series more than anything without words that basicly mean nothing. It just feels like he jumped on a hypetrain at one point.
He was alright back at GT, what happened since then
>>
>>377116496
The more time that passes without Kyle doing a show, the less integral he becomes desu. I see Jones and Huber as the faces of the channel now
>>
>>377117215
Elyse(his dream girl) got creeped out by him and left to go work with her masculine chad husband. Other than that I don't know
>>
>>377108317
>>377108496
>>377110359
Yes, if you compare it to all the crap they gave 4 stars to.
>>
>>377117649
No, if you compare it to all the great games they gave 4 stars to.
>>
>>377117957
You sound mad. Remember they also gave 5 stars to a shitty platformer without even asking Huber, and no one even cares about that game today. Meanwhile P5 is the best game of the year and will stay the best RPG in a while.
>>
>>377118184
what platformer did they give 5 stars to?
>>
>>377104047
>Don's Discount Gaming

>American Pickers but vidya

Fucking gem.
>>
>>377118184
How does he sound mad? You're the only one who sounds mad here, mate.
>>
>>377118184
>You sound mad
Irony
>>
>>377118496
>Denying facts
>not mad

If you say so.
>>
>>377118557
You really are their neogaf target audience.
>>
>>377118523
Not him but there's a reason P5 is the best PS4 game right now. Just sayan
I wonder how we should call the state of mind of the ones contrarian tryhards who fight again this single fact?
>>
>>377118630
P5 is way too normalfag for me to fully enjoy, so no. Even I can't deny to game is pretty much perfect though.
>>
>>377118678
>Not him but there's a reason P5 is the best PS4 game right now.
Of course there is. The reason is the lack of good PS4 games.
>>
>>377118523
>>377117957
>>377118630
Couldn't be any more obvious lmao
>>
How long before Brad's gf kills him then herself?
>>
>>377120231
I dont get this meme
>>
>>377120231
When she can't feed her animals with 300 dollar a WEEK
>>
>>377120231
Probably in 3 months minimum
>>
>>377098737
The EA official chat has issues with your thread
I suggest you take it down
>>
>>377121226
wut
>>
>>377121226
what the hell is that
>>
Ian is completely right about game stories.

If you want to make a story-focused game, make it a walking simulator. Don't mix decent-to-bad gameplay in with lots of cutscenes and ultra-scripted segments. Just make it an interactive story experience without the fluff.

Otherwise, make a GAME and let the player make all the decisions. When I want to play video games, I'm choosing not to watch a TV show or movie. I want to be in control and make my own story.
>>
>>377115991
Poor Jones has to edit and voice that shit
>>
>>377118184
>Remember they also gave 5 stars to a shitty platformer

Which one? TLG?

>Meanwhile P5 is the best game of the year and will stay the best RPG in a while.

I if you asked every single one of them what their game of the year is so far, they will almost all answer BotW.
>>
>>377121652
Except for Ben. Cause muh Persona.
>>
>>377121867
He probably won't. P5 has it's share of problems.
>>
>>377122027
Ben is a bigger Persona fanboy than Damiani is a Zelda fanboy though
>>
>>377121652
P5 will not be GOTY, its flaws will bubble up for people over time.

It's a pretty fantastic game, but the competition this year is fierce and it's got its share of problems.
>>
>>377122193
I don't think Persona 5 will be GOTY. Even right now I'm having a hard time thinking BotW will be Goty judging by whats coming out towards the end of the year.
>>
>>377113641
>>377113870
He keeps making hilarious jokes outside of the quotes though like "x CONFIRMED :P" so surely I think he must not be a bot.
>>
>>377122389
What else is coming out besides Red Dead and Mario? I doubt Xeno, Bannerlord, and Cyberpunk are coming out this year.
>>
>>377122159

I don't think Ben has a dedicated Persona podcast or an inability to actually enjoy a non-persona game though
>>
>>377122624
Just those first two. Especially Red Dead.
>>
>>377122624
I think Zelda or Mario are gonna take it this year. Possibly RDR depending how it works out.

P5, Near A Tomato, and Nioh will be honorable mentions
>>
>>377122624
That's still some pretty steep competition. Also random side not, but is Horizon a goty candidate to them? I watched some of the spoiler mode (waiting for the zelda one) and they weren't slobbering all over it like other channels (Kinda Funny comes to mind).
>>
Is Knack a 5 or a 6?
>>
>>377122668
>flashbacks of the nier stream begin to return
>>
>>377122878
Zelda beats out Horizon for all of them, definitely not a GOTY contender for EZA
>>
>>377123005
Oh okay. The game looked like the safest pick of 2017.
>>
>>377122939
6 stars
>>
>>377122878
Horizon will be an honorable mention. In the last GotY awards they had silly nominations, so Horizon could win for best dino from them.
>>
>>377122878
The only one who likes it the most is Jones, and I think even he prefers Botw.
>>
>>377122792
This. Can't see RD winning out over Zelda or Mario, though, unless it pulls something incredibly innovative or some social commentary shit that pretty much forces the title, though, even if it's an amazing game.
>>
>>377123212
Dino Frontier would probably win that
>>
>>377123358

Then again, TLG won last year.
>>
Ben is such a weab. I honestly respect his opions even less than Brad. At least Brad can play and enjoy western stuff, Ben just endlessly plays Japanese tripe like Monster Hunter and shitty JRPGs.
>>
this thread is really jolly, it's really giving me some good vibes
>>
The community is killing their growth, it is one big hugbox

>I don't like x
>REEEEEE GET OUT WITH YOUR TOXIC VIEWS, LOVE AND RESPECT
>Downvoted to oblivion.

The fact that every Ian and Damiani video is full of comments circling jerking them every video proves this.
There was a comment about wanting Damiani to stop wearing shorts and people lost their fucking mind.
Damiani needs to stop wearing shorts, he is a fedora away from the complete neckbeard look.
>>
>>377122878
nah, Persona 5 BotW Mario an RDR are the contenders with Nier Horizon Yakuza being a tier below
>>
File: mikelake.jpg (32KB, 596x794px) Image search: [Google]
mikelake.jpg
32KB, 596x794px
>>377123456
I'm jazzed right now
>>
>>377123456
"good vibes" confirmed anon 2017 :P
>>
>>377123646
The diaper man!
>>
>>377123443

GOTY's gonna be whatever big release happens closest to the end of December.
>>
>>377124593
That's what I've always wanted to have them discuss on their podcast, especially since Huber was the one that brought it up.
>>
File: CSLbvonUkAAop78.jpg (28KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CSLbvonUkAAop78.jpg
28KB, 600x338px
>prefers emergent gameplay to linear movie games
>accepts that some people have other opions

Our guy confirmed
>>
File: iz.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
iz.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
>>377125474
>accepts that some people have other opions
>ourguy
>>
>>377125474
He doesn't prefer anythihng, he just dislikes anything that isn't muh miyazaki
>>
>>377124593
Pretty much this
>>
>>377125653
Hmm yeah, I supposed he accepts it but think they're idiots with wrong opinions..
>>
What is that AI that talks to you that Ian is talking about
>>
Game sleuth was fucking dog shit. I feel bad for anyone who actually donates for edited content. They seem to be consistency shafted and fucked over.
>>
>>377126000
He just wants a summary of emails/audio logs

>>377126486
I hate Damiani
>>
1. More of Don Casanova
2. F I N A L B O S M A N
>>
>it's a Damiania streams your favorite game and shits on it with his autism and awful mouse+keyboard skills

fuck that guy, never again
>>
>>377127005
Don has a real fulltime job
Kyle "already does the podcast" so he won do another show
>>
>>377127310
What was it?
>>
Kyle is either lazy or a wimp. Make a new show fag.
>>
>>377126000
Amazon's Alexa
>>
>>377127430
Half-Life 1, I imagine.
>>
>>377127430
Everything he touches

I don't know if it's just a thing his autistic mind considers to be entertaining or what but the way he played nier automata is equivalent to that of a 5 year old playing it with his asscheeks
>>
>>377127430
>>377127495
yeah Half Life, good lord that was painful
>>
>>377127483
He really is a beta bitch. I'm honestly liking him less and less as I watch some of the streams.
>>
File: 1419627067955.jpg (26KB, 634x358px) Image search: [Google]
1419627067955.jpg
26KB, 634x358px
>>377128113
>Damiani streaming Nier
Don't remind me. What a shitshow.
>>
>>377127310
His nes mini stream was hilarious. He actually said something to the extent of people not realizing he's actually introverted. Dude is full on autistic.
>>
>>377127483
He has no fucking excuse, he acts like he has to make a perfect show or video.
Almost everyone at EZA has a show at this point and they're all just casual stuff.
>>
>>377102510
What would happen if I reported "HAHAHA - 2017" guy for spam on twitch?
>>
>>377128170
Wow dont say that or he will hide inside his hoodie for a month
>>
>>377111076
They took the Love and Respect so fucking seriously, it became a parody of what it was meant to be.

Pretty much, polar opposite /pol/ a joke that forgot it was a joke.
>>
>>377098737
does the podcast still discuss week old news?
>>
>>377107336
>tfw that's my comment
:3
>>
>>377128881
Well, at this point they barely discuss news to begin with. 90% of the last few podcasts were fanmail
>>
>>377126486
>spends 10 minutes repeating the same shit over and over
>insults audience's intelligence by just going to game FAQs
>after wasting everyone's time literally end it,with "one of the people we emailed,got back to us and it turns out they released the codes officially when the game was released"

Wow oh gee. Lemme spend some money on patron so I can get the next one earlier because that was riveting!
>>
>>377128881
Yes and no one but Kyle has heard of it.
>>
>>377106248
>the camera angle is so far down that the mics are covering their faces
>frame is tilted
>color is washed out
and these amateurs are getting 42k a month? Holy fucking shit.
>>
>>377129000
>"one of the people we emailed,got back to us and it turns out they released the codes officially when the game was released"
Yeah, this was so retarded. At least tell us who was the one who actually mailed you back, and how the codes were released. Then it would have had some kind of point.
Now it was just a boring subject, with a boring video, and the most dumb and boring conclusion possible.
>>
>>377129203
They don't even have a decent camera now, the last one they bought was a shitty camcorder. All they have to do is buy an entry level DSLR and they'll never have to buy a camera again
>>
>>377107898
>That time they were streaming during the election results and it all went to shit when their bubble burst
Did they even archive that?
>>
>>377129259
>Yeah, this was so retarded. At least tell us who was the one who actually mailed you back, and how the codes were released
Considering that was actually what the guy who asked them to look into it wanted to know that would have been nice, wouldn't it?
>>
>>377129341
I'm actually curious how much money actually goes into any of the shows. There is literally nothing that distinguishes one from another. No backdrops, set pieces, camera angles, whatever. I mean just do fucking something. Why would anyone donate them more money if they can't even accomplish much with one of the highest grossing paterons of all time. I get that rent is a bitch in California, but holy shit, a group of 9 guys and not even one of them can put the extra time in.
>>
File: file.png (50KB, 603x181px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
50KB, 603x181px
I posted this on their garbage movie discussion video

hopefully they'll see it
>>
I feel like EZA really need a corporate overlord to keep them in check. Their personalities are okay, but they aren't focused enough to actually be a solid game news/criticism source. Right now, we basically see their teambuilding and HR meetings live on Twitch. It's just TOO unprofessional and childish.
>>
>>377129761
LGR records out of a storage unit and his tech tales videos shit all over EZA's investigative videos. Why can't they do that?
>>
>>377129765
>I don't want you to talk opinions, I want editorials
wut
>>
>>377130020
their editorial videos on GT versus Huber talking to his webcam in a terribly lit apartment
>>
>>377129573
It's in their archive on Twitch.
>>
>>377130125
So that's Final Bosman, aand.... what else?
>>
>>377129983
They're lazy honestly. For the new cam Ian literally just drove to the closest store and bought a camcorder they had left. Even their streams usually ahve some problems before they actually get going and the news they get are just recent neogaf headlines.
>>
>>377130313
Just Played, Timeline, Trailer Score, Editorial Report

you know, actual content
>>
Been watching Tabletop Escapades for a while now

Its pretty epic
>>
>>377129845
Why put effort into anything when people throw money at you regardless?
I really don't think they give a fuck and I can see why.
>>
They're definitely being a little lazy. I know it's rude and possibly ignorant to say that, but it just doesn't feel like they're earning their keep.

Streaming isn't work. Being on a podcast isn't work. Fiasconauts isn't work. Betting specials aren't work. These can be fun to watch, but they're not difficult to create. Only Jones and Bloodworth seem to be really working. Ian and Don do a bit of editing, but the rest seem to do NOTHING to really earn their "salaries".
>>
File: index.jpg (13KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13KB, 183x275px
>it's a Damiani wants to make a simple point but needs 10 minutes of autistic rambling until he can form a sentence that is coherent enough to get that point across episode.
>>
>>377130541
They should bring back the first fifteen. Just go out to a local game store and pick out a bargain bin game and hope for the best. But nope, let's just get another podcast going please.
>>
>>377130594
>do NOTHING to really earn their "salaries"
I think Brad is the worst offender of this. What does he actually fucking do for them?
>>
>>377130541
Every Frame Trap is basically 12 Just Played's glued together.

Timeline - you mean Retrospectives? Imo they aren't really worth the effort, but sure. I'd prefer Level to come back.

Trailer Score - sure.

Editorial Report - I don't remember a show like that from GT.

I'd much rather they did scripted entertainment. Countdowns, Mandatory Update, and stuff like First Fifteen.
>>
>>377130891
he's writing a pointless retrospective
>>
>>377130891
DUDE like thing like that
>>
It still amazes me that only Jones, Ian and Don edit for them. Fucking hell. Can no one else edit shit like Frame Trap, Tabletop, Don't Skips?

It's ridiculous
>>
>>377131279
Damiani talked about how he doesn't know how to edit at all as if that takes years to learn. You can easily learn how to edit vids at their quality in a week or two
>>
>>377130891
The guy has cracked the code, I envy him.
Even if it's not enough to live off of it's gotta be the easiest buck ever.

They're all nice guys so I can't imagine anyone getting fired anytime soon either.
>>
>>377131078
That felt like they just gave him something to do so its not as obvious that he is dead weight
>>
>>377131279
Ian is literally the editing workhorse of EZA which is crazy.
>>
>>377130891
hair
>>
>>377131279
ben edits frame trap himself
>>
>Remove Ian
>Stop Damiani from streaming 45 hours per day
>Slap Damiani for that shitty fucking Game Sleuth
>Tell Ben to stop absorbing everyone else's mannerisms
>Kyle show
>Higher production on all shows
>REMOVE IAN
Very easily done.
>>
>>377131643
>edits
That shit takes a few minutes
>>
>>377131407
That's what gets my back up. A lot of the stuff they produce is super simple to edit

>>377131643
Oh, my bad. How long does that take?
>>
>>377131701
>remove a lightning fast editor
>>
>>377102360
>20 minutes of the panel telling me I'm an evil racist(?) cunt for not liking virtual museums
Fucking bizarre.
>>
>>377131279
I'm surprised they don't offer to help out Jones more when he says he hardly gets sleep and stuff like that.
The guy lets them hang out at his place and gave them their jobs. Don't they feel bad for him when he says stuff like that?
>>
>>377131487
Not really. The reviews probably require the most effort editing wise and Jones handles at least 90% of them.
>>
>>377131886
He doesn't fucking edit. Name a single non-Easy Update video that Ian edited. Fucking ONE except for the Dragon Boy review.
>>
>>377132096
He went through the concert videos in a couple days and does the minimal edits for Tabletop and Fiasco.
>>
>>377132096
he edits most of the videos
>>
>>377132248
The concert video took days? That is not fast. It's just a single fucking video broken up into several videos.

That's still 1 annual edit and 1 monthly edit. I've never edited a single video in my life and even I could manage the TTE edit. It's like 4 seconds long.

>>377132331
He absolutely does not. Jones does pretty much all of the reviews. He also does the Game Sleuth. Don does Huber Syndrome. Ben does Frame Trap. Ian edits absolutely fuck all unless he's the host of the show.
>>
>>377131937
I don't know how Jones does it. I'd be pissed. Must sting when Kyle and whoever bolt from his garage at 2 am on a Wednesday morning, knowing he has to edit the podcast.
>>
>>377132248
>Cutting a video into severals
He better be "lightning fast" for this kind of shit
>>
>>377104180
The worst part about that second Game Sleuth is that it boiled down "We googled it and nothing came up. So then we went to gamefaqs and the answers were there." And it still lasted ELEVEN minutes. If you watch it, upon finishing the description of events, it then immediately repeats the exact same thing again. And there wasn't even enough video clips of the game in existence to pad the whole video, so even the gameplay started to repeat. Damiani's a fucking idiot.
>>
>>377106248
>Kyle tries to move the conversation on by saying "Let's have a Frame Trap alternative word then" so that Ian could just say "nitpick" and the conversation could continue
>Ian instead starts shouting about the Brits being racist and everyone on the panel being racist
lmao

I really like Huber's reaction the second Ian complains about the word, looking at Kyle like "here we fucking go again".
>>
>>377131407
>ou can easily learn how to edit vids at their quality in a week or two
You can learn it in a day. They don't do anything special, they just cut videos and place it in a timeline. No special effects or anything.
>>
>>377123456

This sounds like something Huber would post
>>
>>377106248
>that camera angle
kek
>>
>>377133407
You can also see how he's trying not to laugh, putting his hand in front of his mouth before just changing the topic back to the game.
>>
I'm just gonna rewatch the first episode of Frame Trap to get the bad taste from the latest one out of my mouth
>>
Let's make a game out of running Easy Allies:
>$35,000 available each month
>Full-time salary is $5,000 (full points)
>Part-time is $2,500 (half points)
>A studio is $7,5000 a month (required for 4+ full-time employees)

10 - Jones: Owner, Voice, Primary Editor
8 - Bloodworth: Industry Contact, Website Manager
7 - Kyle: Popular, Two Regular Streams, Podcast Host
6 - Huber: Popular, One Regular Show, Many Streams, Reviewer
5 - Ian: Secondary Editor, One Regular Show, Two Other Shows, Annoying
4 - Don: Limited On-Camera Activity, Cool Guy, One Infrequent Show (Not Doubled Full-time)
3 - Ben: Podcast Host, Reviewer, Anime Show
3 - Damiani: One Infrequent Show, Multiple Shitty Podcasts, Secondary Website Manager, Fat Autist
2 - Brad: Money From Fangirls

Maximize your total points.
>>
>tfw EZA has a fandom almost as culty as Star Citizen's
>>
>>377115687
ben does 90% of the reviews m8
and they are all 4/5, except persona of course
>>
>Ben talking about 4chan being mean to him during his Xenofriends stream
heh

There's moments in there that he sounds like he can be reasoned with, but then he reverts to type. It's strange. Especially since some anons were in the chat trying to tell Ben to just filter out the bad words in 4chan posts to hopefully see the things that 4chan is saying are actually helpful.
>>
>>377135185
When did this happen?
>>
Ben is odd. I can't tell if he belongs with Damiani and Ian in the "reluctantly tolerate" pile, or with Huber and Jones in the "passionate about video games" pile.

He seems genuinely interested in video games and maybe has decent insight, but something about him really gets on my nerves. It's like he's in the right place to be a good member of EZA, but he just doesn't have the personality or energy to do it right.

He's said he used to be awkward on camera, and I think that never really went away.
>>
>>377134449
I love Brandon, but he really seems to struggle with the business side of things. I can't imagine it's that difficult to make this thing work with the amount of money they have coming in. Honestly, Ben, Brad and Damiani are chaff at the minute.

All you need is an office, an editor, Bloodworth and 2-3 personalities.

Huber & Jones doing horror game playthroughs/videos.

Kyle doing a show and podcast.

Huber doing his show.

Huber & Kyle reviving First 15, or something similar. Rotate guests on it.

Ian edits. Ian ONLY fucking edits.

Bloodworth does whatever Bloodworth does. I don't mean that as a dig, I just sincerely don't know just how much work he puts in, but I know that Brandon is on record saying Blood saved the entirety of GT from collapse several times.
>>
Ben and Damiani are the only ones that I truly dislike.
>>
>>377135620
And Don appears regularly to be fucking based
>>
>>377135185
Got a link?
>>
>>377135503
Ben likes games but Ben also likes being liked. That's his biggest flaw. He sees the love Huber gets for his Shenmue reaction and suddenly every game released last E3 was Ben's favourite game. He gets told by Jones that his reviews are articulate and suddenly every little thing Ben says has to be a 4 page essay even if he's just saying "I like the lighting". He's insecure as fuck. Not necesarrily a bad thing, but it definitely bleeds into his work. I think it's why he's so weird about Ian, because he knows Ian is a mental cunt and so he sympathises with him. He does quite a good job of hiding his insecurities, but sometimes they creep out, like when he finally explained that he was born hydrocephalic or when he got in a hissy fit over Wolfenstein calling him a baby for playing on Easy and then began to try to grind Huber down into agreeing with him.

>>377135341
>>377135884
I'll have a look. I think it was sometime last week. I just popped in at random, right into the middle of the conversation, so I'm not certain on a timestamp or even what episode it was.
>>
>>377135620
He's just too nice for his own good. I can't imagine him firing anyone or even taking a long hard talk with the members.
>>
>>377135503
>He's said he used to be awkward on camera, and I think that never really went away.
It's that he's trying to hard. He's pretending to be enthusiastic and is going overboard with not being seen as awkward on camera.

He used to be more genuine, and I do believe that he does actually care about most of the stuff he talks about, he's just trying to hard to be like Huber. He should just be himself instead, even if that means that he doesn't jump on chairs and screams a lot.
>>
>>377135620
I believe Blood provides feedback and makes changes to a lot of their reviews and uploads most of the stuff to YouTube. He's really grown on me this past year
>>
>>377135884
>>377135990
>>377135341
see
>>>/wsg/1681187
>>
>>377136191
I think he does a shit load more than that. He works incredibly hard behind the scenes within the gaming industry itself. Dude's got fingers in every fucking pie, in the best way. Connections out the ass. I suspect Jones being an E3 Judge this year is almost entirely Blood's doing.
>>
>>377136241
Seems like they are all just pussies and afraid of criticism. I mean, yeah it's fucking garbage here per usual, but there are alot of posts here that have value. You can't even say any type of criticisms to them on the stream chat or the patreon page without getting outright banned or dogpiled.
>>
>>377136359
Thanks for the info!

Once you get past his awkward demeanour, you can tell his a really cool dude.
>>
>The top comment chain on the latest FrameTrap is everyone shitting on Ian
I love it.

>>377136553
I love Blood's awkward demeanour. It's very endearing. It's what I imagine Ben would be like if he wasn't acting so hard. Watching Blood fall into a fit of laughter at a joke about audio hardware that nobody else gets cracks me up. Or having someone fire a joke at him and him responding entirely seriously is brilliant. Love the guy. Have done ever since Invisible Walls way back in like, 2008.
>>
File: 1484508082269.jpg (102KB, 487x496px) Image search: [Google]
1484508082269.jpg
102KB, 487x496px
>>377124593
I see you're still salty about that, Huber.
>>
>>377136536
I think Jones could take it. I think Jones could go through one of these threads and see that some things really do need to change.
>>
>>377098737
ignore them, like i ignore these e-celeb shill threads
>>
Oh boy new zelda talk in 15 minutes
>>
>>377125765
Can you really blame him though? Mononoke was fantastic and so was Laputa.
>>
How many of them do you think are taking advantage of Jones? Like they know they're doing full all to justify their pay cheque and just hoping Jones doesn't come down on them for it? Ian for sure. Maybe Damiani too. Brad certainly.
>>
At this point i only watch the podcast, watch/skip frametraps and maybe watch a bit of the grou streams. All the content has just gotten too stale and quantity over quality
>>
File: 1493787444952.png (171KB, 385x347px) Image search: [Google]
1493787444952.png
171KB, 385x347px
>>377136809
>like i ignore these e-celeb shill threads
>posts in an e-celeb shill thread
>>
>>377136693
Can't wait until Ian leaves the group. Don't think anyone else gets shit on publicly as much as he does. It's clear most people don't like him.
>>
>>377136947
I feel like Ian is just taking an advantage of their current employment style. He does a decent amount of work for them I think.

Kyle is definitely mooching.
>>
>>377137074
What work does he do though? Does he edit anything that isn't either his own weird "art" show or a monthly video?
>>
>>377136693
Couldn't stop laughing at Blood answering Ian's shitty question.

"What is a woman manager?"

"A female manager."
>>
>>377137201
I don't know. Pls don't bully Ian!
>>
>>377137373
I would unironically deck the cunt if he so much as glanced at me.
>>
>>377137201
I imagine he sets up a lot of their equipment,
>>
I liked Ian back at GT, it's like he went through a fucking alternate dimension portal when they became EZA
>>
>>377137446
>unironically
Fuck does that mean? Shut up faggot. Just say you'd punch him. Which you wouldn't anyway.
>>
>>377137470
I doubt it, given the fact that all the equipment is in Jones' garage and Jones streams using all that equipment on a regular basis. Plus, Damiani is always the one behind the scenes during group streams.
>>
File: C-HvJqRUIAA0uJk[1].jpg (162KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-HvJqRUIAA0uJk[1].jpg
162KB, 1200x1200px
>>377137586
Gas yourself, Ian.

>>377137563
He creeped Elyse into leaving and then had a mental breakdown because of it, deciding to actively try to become Elyse.
>>
>Kyle
Comedy writer waiting to make it big In Hollywood

>Ian
Hipster transgender musician that barely cares about games

>Brad
Slacker

>Damiani
Insufferable autistic fat nerd

>Ben
Honestly should just work for Blizzard
>>
>>377137587
Damiani only hides behind the computer on group streams because he's an introverted autist. He ain't manning shit.
>>
>get rid of Damiani
>ban Ian from all shows, he can live stream tho. or get a better editor and fire Ian
>get rid of trash like Friendcode, EZAnime, Easy Update, and Reaction Shots
>make Frame Trap shorter than 2-3 hour long episodes of nonsense
>make the podcast at least an hour of news and 25 minutes of L&R, not the other way around
>ban Huber from making reviews
>get rid of talking syndrom, make Huber syndrom once every 2 weeks
>stop having Jones' fucking dog take up 5 minutes of the podcast
>ban Ben from reviewing anime games
I think that should fix it. can't fix their god awful, cancerous fanbase tho
>>
>>377137563
That's because at GT he only appeared in his booth, speaking for less than 5 minutes on any given podcast, or confined to mandatory update. On EZA you can't just ignore easy cuckdate because he's frequently a main seat on both podcasts
>>
>>377137878
But didn't you see him doing that EPIC gif TROLLING? Man, what an epic troll he is.

EL GATO IS ONE WORD KYLE

LMAO GET TROLLED I WAS TROLLING THAT WHOLE TIME
>>
>>377098737

They always talk about doing bigger things but other than the Souls retro what do they have to look forward to? They are stuck in that fucking garage and think the best way to expand and grow their audience is more hour+ shows with 3-4 guys sitting around a table talking about video game shit.

They don't want to try anything out of the box because they are worried it will annoy their paying fanbase. Yet they won't even try to engage more with their fans other than streams and the occasional meetup around LA. The Hearthstone tournament was great, but for some reason they just gave up on it and would rather have the bulk of their content be just one person streaming.

EZA is frustrating because there is so much potential but they are afraid to take chances.
>>
>>377137905
>ban Huber from reviews
Huber's reviews are EASILY the best reviews they write. Ben's reviews are the problem.
>less Huber in general
>less Sophie
I'm about to fucking sock you.
>>
People who hate Easy Update don't even watch it. The intro songs are shit, but like 70% of the episodes are him playing a game with another ally. There's an episode where he plays a fantasy card game with Huber and Kyle, but I bet you people didn't even know that.
>>
Anyone else getting tired of presents taking such a fucking large portion of time on group streams? It's the only stream I watch and it gets fucking ridiculous. Last tournamnet felt super rushed and then they said they'd play some doubles after presents but only played one more half assed match against the cpu. Just make a separate damn video of opening stuff.
>>
>>377137837
I don't give a shit about that queer. Now explain how do you "unironically" punch someone.
>>
>>377115687
>huber
>critical
is this a meme? that autist sucks every devs cock and their horrible practices. he is the kind of puppet these shitty companies aim for
>>
>>377138165
With my right instead of my left. To their jaw instead of their arm.
>>
>>377128693

it would be extremely painful
>>
>>377138151
I did, i still don't like them that much. The ones where they play games are fine, but not because of Ian
>>
>>377138153
They pushed the presents to the end of streams so people could skip them if they wanted, knowing they hadn't missed anything. I think the Doubles thing fell through because Huber thought you could play 2v2 online but you can't.

>>377138251
Huber's reviews are easily the most critical of all the reviewers they have. Easily.
>>
File: 1483905146891.jpg (27KB, 410x505px) Image search: [Google]
1483905146891.jpg
27KB, 410x505px
>it's another Ian hogs the middle seat on the couch during the entire livestream episode
>>
File: 139979599600a.jpg (51KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
139979599600a.jpg
51KB, 300x450px
>>377137995
He needs to go.
>>
>>377138151
There's like 3 good episodes and they're not good because of Ian. That's fucking damning.
>>
>>377137587
>Damiani is always the one behind the scenes during group streams.
You are saying that like setting up a stream and switching scenes is a difficult job.
>>
File: 1472931233133.gif (42KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1472931233133.gif
42KB, 128x128px
>>377138457
>it's an ian invites one of his faggy friends episode
>>
>>377138680
I absolutely am not. Damiani does fuck all during the group streams on the tech side and he STILL does more than Ian.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>it's a Kyle deliriously laughs at his own bits while playing Tetris and listening to Donkey Kong music episode
>>
>>377138818
The best episodes.
>>
File: 1418749877564.gif (3MB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
1418749877564.gif
3MB, 300x237px
>>377138818
>>
>>377137905
I'd say Huber's RE7 review was pretty fair.
>>
File: 1485376933304.gif (631KB, 310x202px) Image search: [Google]
1485376933304.gif
631KB, 310x202px
>>377138818
What a fascinating weirdo he is
>>
>>377137905
Friendcode is surprisingly great though
>>377137995
>EL GATO IS ONE WORD KYLE
>LMAO GET TROLLED I WAS TROLLING THAT WHOLE TIME
That was terrible. Kyle calling him out on that and then him going "i was just pretending all along!"
>>
File: smug ai.jpg (67KB, 910x715px) Image search: [Google]
smug ai.jpg
67KB, 910x715px
>>377138818
>Make a shitty joke in chat
>Kyle reads it and does that squinting laugh while playing

Only reason I have the gay chat open
>>
>>377138763
Who is Sofia and why does she matter?

>>377139139
It just feels awkward and stunted some times. Hopefully they get into some actual discussion about the company now.
>>
Huber's Outlast 2 stream was good. I loved how he and Kyle were so uncomfortable with the rape allusions.
>>
>>377138095
>>377138428
>Huber's reviews are easily the most critical of all the reviewers they have. Easily.
>Huber's reviews are EASILY the best reviews they write
Didn't he give Uncharted 4 five stars? That automatically disqualifies him.

>>377138153
Presents are dumb in general.
>>
>>377112470
black mirror is brittains way to pretend they're 2deep ripping off twilight zone and never get close
>>
>>377139460
He also dished out the only 1 star they've given.
>>
>>377139460
Huber is also the same guy who is excited for the new GoW. He likes his burly third person over the shoulder games.
>>
>>377139650
The new God of War is two of Huber's favourite things. God of War and Vikings. I can't fault him for being excited. It's like finding out a new Rance game is going.
>>
>>377139287
I think those Kyle and Huber full playthroughs are becoming my favorite content of theirs.

I never would've cared about that game if not for that but after the stream I found myself kinda liking it.
>>
>>377139779
When is Ben gonna play Rance? It's like all of his favorite things with Rape.
>>
>>377139985
Actually I think you'll find that Rance is totally free of anime tropes

Read that sentence again, but hesitate after "think" take in a weirdly sharp breath and then say the rest as quick as humanly possible.

Now you're Ben.
>>
They just need to up the production values of their videos.

GT felt like a proper outlet that produced some quality stuff, whereas EZA just feels like a bunch of amateur dudes streaming and uploading to their shared YT channel.
>>
File: Yuru.Yuri.full.695314.jpg (307KB, 1600x805px) Image search: [Google]
Yuru.Yuri.full.695314.jpg
307KB, 1600x805px
Which yurus are each of the Easy Allies members? [Serious]
>>
>>377111796

He didn't say anything about that but it was brought up by some fans in the comments.
>>
>>377140545

YURI IS SHIT

SHIT
>>
>>377140148
Make sure to raise both your hands after think
>>
>>377140548
I've definitely heard Brandon voice concerns about people not being critical enough of their stuff. I think he's actually actively told people to stop giving them "fake" views (ie. opening a video for 30 seconds and then closing it, just to give EZA money) because he wants the real numbers on which things are good and wanted and which things aren't.

>>377140773
DUDE it's like he's trying to do a psychic thing or like kinda thing like that
>>
>>377140545
Dropped it due to that bitch with the glasses. Couldn't take it anymore after that beach episode.
>>
>>377140454
The reason they could do that as GT is because they had a much bigger budget. GT shut down because they couldn't afford it anymore, if you saw their old office, it was tiny and eveything was filmed in one tiny room.
EZA has no budget except for the small ammount from patreon they get each month.
>>
Would be nice if they got an actual studio instead of doing podcasts in their living room.
>>
>>377140989
Bullshit. They could absolutely do high quality videos with their current budget. There's cunts making higher quality videos on fucking pennies. Nobody tries to make high quality videos in EZA. That's the issue.
>>
>>377139779
>>377139985
>Kyle still hasn't played the Rance track you submitted for Bosman v Wozniak
I suspect it got picked one time but he skipped it with a weird look on his face.
>>
>>377140989
Right now their videos have zero production value, though. It's not that hard to set up a green screen or make a cheap backdrop for podcasts.
>>
>That time Kyle got tricked into saying "Negro" and got embarrassed
>>
>>377141337
When was this?
>>
>>377141370
I think it was an early Bosman vs Wozniak. Someone subbed with a name like "asmellynegro" or something like that and Kyle read it out syllable by syllable before catching on the second he finished it.
>>
>>377141337
>"Darkie McNegro" just subscribed
>Oh god, that's so offensive
>>
>>377141464
>>377141471
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5i0RmcNWzQ#t=29m11s

Found it. I like that he doesn't stress it too much, notes that it caught him off guard, laughs as he calls it offensive and then answers the dude's question anyway.
>>
>Bosman forcing Bellamy Newsman
>>
File: 1450729229362.png (8KB, 958x244px) Image search: [Google]
1450729229362.png
8KB, 958x244px
>it's a damiani complains a game is bad because he's bad at it episode
>>
>>377141694
The vocaloid bit in this is one of the greats
>>
>>377142012
He truly is /v/ incarnate
>>
>>377142012
REEEEE THE BASKETBALL WON'T GO IN THE FUCKING NET I FUCKING JUST FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS GAME IS BROKEN

>Huber sinks 15 straight 3s while Damiani is ranting that the game is broken at its core

Also, Ian throwing the controller because he lost was equal parts funny and just outright disrespectful. Throwing someone else's controller in someone else's home warrants a slap. Every time he throws a bottle in Jones' garage I pray for someone to call him a cunt. Especially since he does it in the middle of recording shit and there's several seconds of an empty bottle bouncing around loudly over everyone else's voices.
>>
>>377142183
No. He's Neogaf personified,
>>
>>377142012
he's just trollin you dude
>>
File: 1391222770234.gif (3MB, 240x234px) Image search: [Google]
1391222770234.gif
3MB, 240x234px
>>377142270
>Jones "tonight we're playing a game nobody is good at but of course Damiani will learn the meta and we'll all be crying by the end of it"
>one hour later
>Damiani is crying
>>
>>377142779
FACT: Damiani is worse than Ian. Ian can be annoying as fuck, but he can also be funny and doesn't sound autistic. Damiani is just horrible and fat and sounds like that kid.
>>
Game Sleuth is awesome, I want more of that.
Also "Time Line".

Huber is likable in small doses. Awesome at game reveals.

Bossman is literally me.
Jones has the best voice ever for reviews.
Ian when not interviewing people or without Elise.
Ben is great.
Damiani is great in small doses.
Bloodworth is disgusting but I agree with everything that he says.
>>
>>377142925
FACT: they're both subhuman trash
>>
How much longer until Ian finally transitions and then offs himself.
>>
Sum up what the Persona talk on the frame trap was. Anyone else dropping it because Joker is handsome?
>>
File: kokori bosman.webm (191KB, 344x454px) Image search: [Google]
kokori bosman.webm
191KB, 344x454px
>>377143174
Anyone who thinks they're a Bosman is actually a Brad.
>>
>>377143343
Please don't bully Ian. His mom died ;_;
>>
Kyle Bosman hasn't had sex for over a year
>>
>>377143448
Even Bosman himself? (the lore thickens)
>>
File: 1489238795953.jpg (56KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489238795953.jpg
56KB, 900x900px
>>377143343
>post-transition Ian during group streams
>>
>>377143586
Kyle describes himself as someone that he's not, but it could just be part of his self-depreciating humor so who knows.
>>
File: 1486618980666.jpg (61KB, 264x501px) Image search: [Google]
1486618980666.jpg
61KB, 264x501px
>>377143547
Hopefully he'll follow in her footsteps soon.
>>
File: original.jpg (57KB, 889x717px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
57KB, 889x717px
>>377143564
Kyle is pure! Pure!
>>
>>377143382
Blood and Huber are interested to keep playing and really like it. Ian complained about Ann being 'sexualized' again. Ben said he didn't like the end of Ann's confidant. That's about it.
Thread posts: 515
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.