[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 20-nintendo-switch.jpg (464KB, 1352x1040px) Image search: [Google]
20-nintendo-switch.jpg
464KB, 1352x1040px
What exactly went wrong?
>>
Nothing, I love my Switch
>>
>>377095324
>Nintendo forcing yet another gimmick on the players, not unlike Apple
>literally no games
>>
>>377095324
1,2 Switch! should have been a pack in game. Nintendo thinks the tutorial game will be popular every time because wii sports got good buzz the wii bowling game was pretty fun
>>
You posting this thread
>>
>>377095454
lol
>>
It's one of the best consoles I've played in a long time, and I look forward to owning one myself. It's a real pleasure to hold in your hands. Even the tiny joycons by themselves are, due to the finish and how damn clicky and enjoyable it is to press the buttons. In terms of design, Nintendo knocked it out of the fucking part, something they've desperately needed to do since the Wii/U era.

The games also seem like meaningful purchases when you get physical copies, due to being cartridges. And on that note, the Switch launch has one of the best launch libraries I've ever seen of any console.

I have no idea how anybody can possibly hate it. It's going to be the 3DS of the home console market.
>>
>>377095324
few games for now
waiting to get mine when i can name at least 5 must-have games
hopefully by next year
>>
>>377095324
hype and marketing: the console
>>
The Switch is an infinitely better machine to use than the Wii U.

The Wii U may have had some of the best games Nintendo ever produced on it, but it and that cheap feeling gamepad were just nasty pieces of equipment to use. It's like Heston Blumenthal serving you a meal on a paper plate, or looking at Van Gogh's Sunflowers framed in cheap $5 balsa wood.
>>
>>377097453
>The Switch is an infinitely better machine to use than the Wii U.
If you multiply zero by infinity it would still be zero.
>>
>>377095324
You were born
>>
>>377095324
No games worth playing
>>
>>377095324
Underpowered as shit and No Games!™
>>
no games
gimmick
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.