[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Delita literally did nothing wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: FFT_Delita.jpg (102KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
FFT_Delita.jpg
102KB, 600x900px
Delita literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>377095168
Well that's what the history books says anyways.
>>
File: 000.jpg (121KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
121KB, 332x333px
>>377095168
>tfw no true sequel to FFT
>>
>>377095247
You wouldn't doubt the church, would you?
>>
How did this fucker become a Holy Knight between chapters 1 and 2 again? I forgot. He was a nobody who probably had third-degree burns in the places his sister's body didn't block the fire all over.

One battle he was limping around the battlefield throwing rocks, next he's on a bridge killing two Knights at once with Stasis Sword for 72 damage
>>
>>377095168
>Just started playing this again on psppp.

I don't know what setting is in this emulator, but the audio is fucked up, like missing audio or incorrect sounds.
The FMV scenes are fine but for some reason the audio is fucked.
No other game has issues.
>>
>>377095478
Highly motivated for revenge.
>>
Ramza literally married his sister.
>>
>>377095557
Is motivation alone enough to learn Holy Swordskill, though? I thought you had to be taught it by someone.

Agrias learned it from her knight order, and iirc Wiegraf probably learned it as a knight before he started Death Corps (I may be wrong here)
>>
>>377095168
What a fucking ridiculous armor
>>
>>377095714
Wasn't Delita already colluding with the Temple Knights at that point?
>>
File: 1311959929665.jpg (21KB, 233x280px) Image search: [Google]
1311959929665.jpg
21KB, 233x280px
And he died like a bitch due to a misunderstanding, so there's that.
>>
>>377095478
This.
I feel like he should have had his own class and skills, or at least use the dark knight skillset, which would actually make some sense.
Just like how Ramza's class should have changed from squire to mercenary to heretic.
or maybe I'm just an asshole.
>>
>>377096102
>implying he died
Someone didn't play Vagrant Story.
Based Hieralis led a long life to lead the kingdom through years of peace.
>>
>>377096203

>Believing the church's lies

I'd say there's about a 90% chance he died, and was secretly replaced by a puppet king instead behind the scenes.
>>
>>377095969
I just read a wiki entry on him since it's been a while, and my head hurts trying to figure out who he was allied with at which specific point now.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Delita_Heiral

Not sure if he was with the Temple Knights already at this point, or just with that other knight order and Glabados
>>
>>377095168
When I first played the game I really thought that he died at the end. Would have been more poetic at any rate.
>>
>Ramza... what did you get?
>>
>>377096250
Don't be a nigger.
Durai's shit says that he survived, and he was focused on the truth.
>>
>>377096530
Ramza got to fuck his actual little sister.
>>
>>377096530
Ramza got a harem and in the PSP remake he got to cuck Mustadio.
>>
File: alma4.jpg (336KB, 777x800px) Image search: [Google]
alma4.jpg
336KB, 777x800px
>>377096530
Alma
>>
Speaking of Alma, I thought it was a bit weird when she said that if she could be reborn, she'd like to be a man so she could fight with her brother.

In a 'realistic' setting with no female knights it would have been a nice line. FFT isn't that kind of setting, though: Agrias? Meliadoul? Miludia?

All the tops of the main organizations in the game were men though if I remember right, so those 3 are maybe the exception to the rule. Weird exceptions, though.
>>
>>377096650
>>377096763
This fucking game.

Truly a master piece.
>>
>>377095168
>tfw skipped head day
>>
>>377095168
Wasn't he possesed by Satan or is that another character?
>>
>>377098597
You're probably thinking of Wiegraf

Speaking of which, I swear every tragic hero in this game had a sister complex.
>>
>>377098798
Wiegraf also insisted on always having a harem backing him up. Not canonically, but look at his team when you fight him.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.