[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Deus EXX.jpg (25KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Deus EXX.jpg
25KB, 480x270px
This game any good?

Never played any of the Deus Ex games. Picked it up for like 9 USD and I want to know what I'm in for when I start it.
>>
meh
>>
you should really play human revolution first
>>
A great hub world and game that leads you on, seemingly promising more and better content later on then it just ends abruptly and ruins your enjoyment of the game, hope you like a generic, no-plot, no graphics challenge mode motherfucker.
>>
File: 1486678721054.jpg (28KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
1486678721054.jpg
28KB, 680x583px
>>377093964
>and then they cancelled the series
>>
>>377094039
That too. Out of all of their development studios, why the fuck would they get Eidos Mont to develop an Avengers game? An odd choice, to say the least.
>>
>>377093750
this, Mankind Divided is the direct sequel to Human Revolution
>>
>>377093107
i DID NOT like the paid interactions in the game

>pssst, hey kid! wanna buy some praxis kits? $2 each! you can have a badass character 1 hour into the game!

also it felt like more of an expansion which is what im thinking it originally was, just like DA2 was meant to be
>>
>>377093107
Story is garbagio but gameplay is great
but >>377093750
>>
>>377093107
Should have gotten the superior Wii U version.
>>
>>377093107
Second best Deus Ex game, it's obviously not as good as the first one but yes it's a good game.

>>377093750
This though.
>>
>>377094191
Crystal Dynamics are also making an Avengers game. SE don't really give a fuck about their western studios, they just want some easy money. I'm almost surprised that they chose to sell IO without forcing them to make some capeshit first, or maybe they refused.
>>
>>377095783
CD's making an Avengers game too? Jesus what the fuck, they're going to saturate the market with their own shit before capeshit games can even begin.
>>
>>377096698
Pretty sure they're working on the same game... for some reason
>>
>>377096865
2 studios working on the same game? And they must be the entire studio considering DX is put on indefinite hold and there's no signs of another TR game coming along. No doubt we'll see something during E3 or TGS.
>>
>>377097151
nothing until 2018
>>
>>377093107
If not a joke, get a trainer for ammo and bio- energy. BEST fun I had just messing with cloak :)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.