[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the fuck thought these were a good idea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: Gracious_&_Glorious.png (548KB, 554x558px) Image search: [Google]
Gracious_&_Glorious.png
548KB, 554x558px
Who the fuck thought these were a good idea?
>>
File: blocked.jpg (50KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
blocked.jpg
50KB, 300x309px
>>377092396
Ask your mom.
>>
>>377092540
I asked your mom last night, baldie, and she said that was shit game design.
>>
File: 1452877391492.jpg (12KB, 206x235px) Image search: [Google]
1452877391492.jpg
12KB, 206x235px
>>377092396
Gentlemen of taste similar to myself who enjoy a good old challenge.
>>
>>377094278
>Gracious and Glorious
>good challenge
They're a challenge alright, but most definitely not a good one. Kamiya even says himself in the dev commentary that they were hastily added near the finish of the game.
>>
>>377092396
>>377092396
I actually found the normal versions on the stairway to be much harder
>>
>>377094426
Getting that 'Fuck you no Witch time' dick slap to the face is frustrating at first, yeah, but it is a decent change of pace and a reminder to the player that they probably haven't optimized their play as much as they should ala dodge offset and good attack timing.
>>
>>377094480
How? They're literally the same, except the upgraded versions are faster and immune to Witch Time, unless you perfect parry with Mahaa-Kalaa.

Speaking of which, is it just me or is timing on the counter is really weird? I feel like you have to actually do it AFTER you got hit. Kinda like the Bat Form dodge.
>>
>>377094480
Grace & Glory? No you did fucking not.
>>
>>377094657
>they probably haven't optimized their play as much as they should ala dodge offset and good attack timing.
That's the thing, the enemy AI on these fuckers can just deflect, dodge and cancel out of recovery animations whenever the fuck they want without witch time.
>>
>>377094726
ON hit anon, not an instant before as is usual in most games across genres. Thats why it feels like that.
>>
Bayonetta is easier when you don't have Witch Time breaking up the pace. If you can't dodge at normal speed you should play more games with i-frames.
>>
>>377094865
Bayonetta actually has very lax iframe windows compared to most games. Still, when you're fighting three of those fuckers, you can only dodge so many times in a row. And you can't reliably crowd control them either without witch time, because they can just always dodge your attacks and wicked weaves.
It's not an issue when you're just going through the game. But if you want good ratings it's just frustrating, not challenging.
>>
File: 1494528916774.jpg (170KB, 1432x961px) Image search: [Google]
1494528916774.jpg
170KB, 1432x961px
>>377094790
"So you better figure something else out faggot" is what the game says to you.
>>
>>377095249
And I have. I'm speedrunning Hardmode right now to get the "witch time on-demand" accessory.
>>
>>377095332
Nigga just Moon them to death
>>
>>377094757
>>377094726
I have no fucking clue why I probably got gud before gracious and glorious
>>
>>377095463
The camera angles often fuck up blocking, same issue MGR had. Plus it's not realistic vs multiple opponents, and these faggots only come in pairs.
>>
>>377095661
Excuses.
I Pure Platinumed the game and eventually found these faggots to be an utter irrelevance. These cats just require positioning after or before mooning only one of them.
No other enemy nessessitaing this just makes them a unique hurdle that forces you to do something you don't do before. Get good.
>>
>all these autismos playing the game years after it's release now that it's on PC
>>
>>377096828
>game is old
>it's suddenly bad now

???
>>
>>377092396
be mobile
be agile
move
>>
>>377096210
>PP
>got gud
Oh come on, we both know you only did that by restarting every verse from the last checkpoint until you finally got PP on them all.
>>
that's how you do it
>>
>>377095661
>The camera angles often fuck up blocking
You can control camera angles by locking on with gunfire by just holding the buttons.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.