[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He was wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: marche.png (303KB, 477x304px) Image search: [Google]
marche.png
303KB, 477x304px
He was wrong.
>>
File: fuka.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
fuka.jpg
1B, 486x500px
I guess a lot of SRPG characters have this problem.
>>
File: 1494533038882.jpg (163KB, 989x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494533038882.jpg
163KB, 989x768px
>>377090983
he's not wrong
>>
He's only right when I'm winning
>>
>>377090983
He was just an alpha who exerted his will on the world and dominated it to his liking, literally convinced the inhabitants of Ivalice to help him destroy their world so he could back
What's the problem, op?
>>
Marche was the text book example of
>I DON'T LIKE THING!
>ok.
>>
>>377090983
Marche did nothing wrong.
>>
>>377090983

Do you think he eventually decided the same thing about the "real" world and ended up starting a suicide cult or shooting up a school?
>>
Yeah, but he's cute.
>>
>>377091868
FAKE Ivalice. None of the characters besides the people from the regular world actually existed, they were wish people made from the book. They might have been based on real people from Ivalice though, as Montblanc is in the sequel.
>>
File: 1428673948099.jpg (71KB, 499x635px) Image search: [Google]
1428673948099.jpg
71KB, 499x635px
>>377093480
>>
>>377090983
Marche was in the right the whole time. His friends were just shitters who didn't have the balls to face the real world.

The ending was bittersweet that just asked more questions than answered.
>>
>he wants to live in a world where you get thrown in jail because a rabbit person activated your counterattack and made you punch them on a tuesday
Fuck that. Marche was right.
>but muh anti-law cards
Are technically illegal, remember? Plus you can only use so many at a time, and in addition just because you have some, doesn't mean the other asshole clan doesn't have both law and anti-law cards as well to fuck you over as well.
Also, the queen can make as many laws as she wants, whenever she wants.
>>
If he was wrong why was he the protagonist and why did he get his way?
>>
I hope March became a drunk and spent his whole life trying to go back to Ivalice.
>>
A year later Marche went into depression and killed himself.

He's now in Balaamb garden.
>>
No he wasn't. Mewt's just a baby and Ritz is insecure. Sure, Doned did benefit from it, but at the end of the day people are just ass hurt that Marche didn't hate his life
>>
Why did anyone work with Marche?
He was literally trying to kill their gods and destroy their universe.
Are all of your clan members just constructs designed to help you win? Is Monteblanc?
Does Marche actually care about Monteblanc at all, despite knowing that he's an illusion that will cease to exist if Marche succeeds?
>>
>>377098949
>YFW you played as a murderous dark lord but without the cool parts of it because he was actually a goody-two shoes.
>>
>>377091375
/ss/ of Summerlesson-tan seducing Marche when?
>>
>>377098949
Marche twisted and manipulated those around him, even if he wasn't even aware that he was doing it.
>>
>>377094126
But that's exactly the problem: Queen Remedi aside, the fake Ivalice offers absolutely no proof that it's just "a dream" or "not real". For all they know they could have been transported into another planet or plane of existance.
Marche based his argument completely arbitrarely withot evidence to supporting it and just happened to lucky guess.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 240x200px
>>377094126
HAHAHAHA WHY DON'T YOU GO OUTSIDE INSTEAD OF PLAYING DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS AND SHITTY VIDEOGAMES YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!! I FUCKED 3 DRUNK GIRLS YESTERDAY, SHIT WAS SO CASH! WHY AREN'T YOU MORE LIKE ME?! Y'KNOW, I'M GONNA DESTROY YOUR STUPID FANTASY WORLD SO YOU CAN GO BACK TO REAL LIFE WHERE YOU'RE A FUCKING CRIPPLE AND A SOCIAL RETARD HAHAHAHA LOSERS.

Well, fuck you too, Marche.
>>
>>377098813
Marche didnt had reason to hate his life. Sure his parents divocerd but his brother had to deal with that plus being a diseased crippled. And Mewt mother passed away and his father became a drunk.
Offcourse Marche didnt hate his life.
>>
>>377098949
> does Marche care about Montblanc at all?
Considering I killed Montblanc off in a jagd the first chance I got for having such shitty stats, I'm going to go with no.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.