[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you regret your purchase /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Do you regret your purchase /v/?
>>
I wasn't dumb enough to purchase that so no.
>>
>>377090758
You were dumb enough to answer a question with a "no" that you literally should not have even considered answering.
>>
Is it supposed to be like "Oh Yea!" Or like "Ooyah"?
>>
>>377090845
Not sure why your taking a horrible purchase out on me. If it bugs you that much consider suicide.
>>
>>377090968
It was the latter, as seen in this excellent commercial.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0ha6Mb5_YQ
>>
>>377091197
I always thought that was supposed to be a parody of the ouya
>>
>>377091114
M8 you said you didn't regret your purchase by responding no. Get of this thread you twat

I have one of these and I do regret it
It's kinds weak, only good for emulation and modding and testing games as a dev
>>
>>377091241
It was real, believe me.
Ouya quickly pulled the ad when they realized how ebin it was.
>>
>>377091323
Oh shit you did buy it. Commit sushi please.
>>
>>377091417
Is this what they mean when they say nu-/v/?
Like you haven't bought something bad once
>>
>>377091795
Nothing as bad as an Ouya. I have a bridge to sell if your interested anon.
>>
>>377090683
i heard this thing is a beast when it comes to ps1 emulation
>>
>>377090683
If they made a $100 portable device so people could play shitty indie games on the go with a standard controller layout, it would have sold like crazy.

Instead we got this.
>>
File: 2017-03-29 07.30.00.jpg (998KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-29 07.30.00.jpg
998KB, 3264x1836px
>>377090683
No
>>
>>377090683
I didn't buy that shit. But I did recently buy a more powerful chinkbox that runs a closer-to-stock Android and slapped all my emulators and ROMs on it, then set up a Google Drive autosync to keep my saves updated between it and my GPD XD so that I can switch between the two and keep my progress updated between console and handheld.

What I really want is for Switch to get hacked so that that can become the ultimate emulation station, but in the meantime, this is the closest I have, and it's pretty fucking sick.
>>
>>377091323
Literal autism.
>>
>>377090683
i didnt buy it but i heard its a good emulation console
Like running nes,snes, and other older games from something you can play like a console seems neat.
>>
>>377091918
How tall is this bridge, I need something to jump off.
>>
>>377092505
its as tall as you need it to be buddy
>>
what were they thinking
>>
>>377090683
Does emulation work well on it?
>>
>>377091918
>your
>>
>>377092339
>XD
>>
>>377092938
its pretty much a smartphone in a box so yeah it does

Its good if you want a cheap emulation console
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.