[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose wisely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (235KB, 786x1105px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235KB, 786x1105px
Choose wisely
>>
I choose that one.

Right there.
>>
>>377089560

I picked the shield cause I wanted to play with sword and board. Little did I know the shield WAS your weapon, swinging it like a retard.

I thought it would be;
>Magic build
>Two handed build
>Sword and board build

That's what I get for playing classic RPGs before it.
>>
>>377089560
>Dream Rod
>Second Chance at level FUCKING 90

And people say it's the best, fuck that. Once you get second chance, leaf bracer and at least 1 MP rage, you can beat Sephiroth on Proud. Without them, you can't. Simple as that.

Sword gets both all 3 by level 68, Rod gets them by 90, and shield gets them by ALSO 90.

Sword is the best. Debate me.
>>
sword
>>
>>377089560
Doesn't shield give you an extra equip slot or two that you can't get with the other two? Or is that just item slots? Either way that sounds like the objective pick for the long haul to post game because everything else will come eventually and even the MP missing from staff can be made up with accessories and the right keyblades.
>>
>>377090419
Staff gives you an extra magic slot you can't get otherwise.
>>
>>377089968
Offense>Defense

Picking staff gets you all the cool magic based combo finishers.

If you are going for a 100% run then you will be close to 90 when you fight seph anyways, especially if you choose to start in the night as you should.
>>
>>377090607
I ended up fighting and beating him around level 75ish.

Exp grinding in that game is a nightmare until you beat Xemnas and get the 25% exp up, which is also easiest to accomplish at level 69 by Sword standards.

The additional mp from the staff to be able to use 3 Ragnaroks against white truffle dancers is the only objective reason to pick it. Otherwise, Sword is better in almost every way.
>>
>>377089560
this image is how to not design a video game.
DO not use this as a reference for how to design a video game.
>>
>>377090767
sword doesnt get jackpot till 100 though, so unless you are very lucky you could be spending far more time on grinding items than you would on just leveling to get second chance
>>
>>377090930
Egads, you're right. No wonder I can't find frost gems worth shit.

I already 100%ed 2FM, but 1FM is fucking me up with all this grinding.
>>
File: 1460263910550.jpg (85KB, 435x571px) Image search: [Google]
1460263910550.jpg
85KB, 435x571px
>>377090472
Well I did figure that, but one MP doesn't feel like THAT big of a deal, unless you're really trying to go full pure magic build. Speaking of, pure magic builds are fucking fun in KH1 and totally deserve a playthrough by anybody who likes the game enough. You really learn to appreciate each spell and summon more once you've specced yourself out to make each one do significant things.
>>
>>377090997
The additional MP, and perks for being Staff, such as secondary skills akin to Jackpot and such, are useful for the metagame and 100%. The ability to use Ragnarok 3 times means you can also farm the dancing truffles for goo MUCH easier than the other two classes.

Sword is for getting through the game, and postgame, rather quickly, but falls off incredibly hard in the metagame by lacking efficient ways to farm fast.
>>
>>377091097
Interesting. I don't think I ever managed to get around to post game in Final Mix as I already went through that ride multiple times in the original. I want to pick it back up one of these days but I keep wanting to do a thing where I play three files at once with Sora built drastically different in each. (Sword file equips accessories that boost attack and only physical attack abilities, Shield run where Sora's a fucking tank of defense and HP and Donald and Goofy are armed with high attack weapons and accessories for Sora to support, and of course the Staff one where Sora gets any and all MP boosting goods)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.