[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Kefka and Ganondorf literally the same character personalitywise?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: kefka-ganondorf.png (985KB, 1166x606px) Image search: [Google]
kefka-ganondorf.png
985KB, 1166x606px
Are Kefka and Ganondorf literally the same character personalitywise?
>>
Ganondorf is cool and collected, dumbass
>>
>>377087435
No he isn't idiot
>>
>>377087662
he only becomes insane in the end of the games
>>
They ended up in the same spot but what lead them there was different. Kefka was insane but Ganondorf just wanted power.
>>
They're both the most overrated villains in their respective series
>>
>>377087718
Retard
>>
>>377087349
They're both intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor?
>>
Ganondorf definitely has orange pubes, right? As well as all Gerudos.
>>
>>377089573
Ganondorf has humor?
>>
There's pretty much no similarities.

Kefka is a clown that everyone made fun of until he grew stronger and tried to destroy the world, because he's a complete lunatic.

Ganondorf was a respected royal guard or something who later took advantage of this to gain power. He's not crazy, and he wasn't trying to destroy the world as such.

the thing they have most in common is the games itself split into two parts with one being after the villain takes control and messes up the world... a bit.
>>
>>377089487
This. Kefka is god-awful and Ganon has never really interested me on any level.
>>
>>377090207
>heh...heh...heh...
>>
>>377091567

>You want a piece of me? Very funny! I like your attitude!

Ocarina of Time had funny dialogue.
>>
>>377091441
Nobody made fun of Kefka. I don't know what you are talking about it. He was considered the most brilliant general in the world and because of this he got the honor of becoming the first experiment. Then he got crazier as a result of the experiment and being a "lowly" general was not enough for him and he wanted to be nr. 1.

Ganondorf was a typical dictator. He wanted power at all cost even if it means killing people and being feared and hated. Then the darkness in his heart turned the world into a dark hell with the help of the triforce of power.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.