[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you buying this ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 40DOLLARS.jpg (14KB, 176x286px) Image search: [Google]
40DOLLARS.jpg
14KB, 176x286px
http://www.strawpoll.me/12976410

Or do you have morals and refuse to get scammed?
>>
>>377085782
I'm gonna buy it, and you can't stop me.
>>
it pisses me off that this is capcoms ticket to never make switch games ever again.
>>
>>377085867
scammers still exist for a reason.
>>
File: 1494596264741.png (1MB, 1190x595px) Image search: [Google]
1494596264741.png
1MB, 1190x595px
>>377085782
i kek'd. nintendies literally beg nintendo to scam, and they oblige every team. they spend hundreds on amiibos, boxed copies of old free flash games, etc. its just sad. but also dangerous to the industry. selling meme shit rather than investing in developing a serious game is a dangerous precedent. nintendo needs to be removed.
>>
>>377086007
so microsoft is the only one you should be buying shit from then?

Because sony and steam re-sell old games for full price all the time.
>>
reported
>>
File: IMG_3296.jpg (164KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3296.jpg
164KB, 850x1200px
Yeah, me and my friends
Gonna get drunk and cannon spike all day
Classic style only
>>
/v/ bought street fighter 5 and all the DLC
that should tell you something
>>
>people are actually defending this
>people actually say that games should always have the same price even if it came out like 30 years ago

I'm starting to think that nintendo fans are brainwashed pod people who's only existence is to give Nintendo free money over the lowest crap there is. Imagine if Todd Howard got the Nintendo audience.
>>
File: Farcry4ArtMiyamotoFilsAime.jpg (203KB, 610x668px) Image search: [Google]
Farcry4ArtMiyamotoFilsAime.jpg
203KB, 610x668px
>>377086137
>Microsoft
They're the only ones not charging for backwards compatibility. If you want to play Nintendo old games you have to buy it on the E shop and if you want to play older playsation titles you need a PSNOW Subscription or you need to buy it again for PS Store
>>
Not buying this until several price drops and I can find it for like, $10.

You think they'll ever support this with DLC and maybe we could get Juri, Sakura, Laura, Decapre, or someone else sometime down the line?
>>
>>377086920
they haven't even delivered with sfv

a half finished game that had dlc planned before the game started.
>>
>>377087053
I really wish Capcom had spent another year or so working on SFV. It really could've used it.
>>
>>377085782
xd
>>
File: 0.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>377087053
>they haven't even delivered with sfv
Don't even remind me Why did Sony even waste money to get the game as an exclusive.
>>
>>377086137
sony and steam also make real games though. nintendo doesnt. theyre strictly selling junk and shovelware and toys
>>
>>377087053
>dlc planned before the game started
Sfv sucks but you don't play a lot of fightan these days do you
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.