[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A or B?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 631
Thread images: 79

File: Portal.jpg (37KB, 636x424px) Image search: [Google]
Portal.jpg
37KB, 636x424px
A or B?
>>
File: 1494509280099.png (272KB, 909x546px) Image search: [Google]
1494509280099.png
272KB, 909x546px
A
>>
Having these once a month is fun; spamming it 10 times since Friday sucks it all out
>>
A; the cube is stationary so it has no momentum to conserve therefore no matter how fast the portal plate approaches it from above, it would just plop out the other one and not go anywhere
>>
>>377081607
Isn't this the third thread today? Come on.
>>
Reminder that B fags don't actually exist and are just trying to rile people up.
>>
>>377081607
A because laws of motion
>>
>>377081863
portals defy the laws of physics, there is no point in trying to apply classical physics to the problem.
>>
>>377081791

This. B-fags are pseudointellectuals trying desperately to over-complicate an intuitive situation just to feel smart.
>>
Afags are all retards autistic over doors hula hoops
Bfags are all intelligent patricians understanding all momentum is relative and momentum is conserved.
>>
B.
Due to differing frames of relativity, you can also say that the cube is accelerating towards the portal and still be correct.
>>
B

the portal is actually a small world inside that moving block. when the block transfers to the blue portal the world is still moving in the direction of the pistons.

the box basically has to accomadate to the new worlds physics.
>>
>>377081991
what momentum? please explain
>>
>people think portals just teleport you
>>
>A moves at 40mph to envelope B and is ejected at C which is moving at 40mph for a net change of 0
This is a door

>A moves at 40mph to envelope B and is ejected at Cwhich is moving at 0mph for a net change of 40
This is a non existent portal anons are sperging about.

The numbers must be equal not counting gravity and wind resistance.
>>
>>377082024
But there is no indication that the portal is gaining speed towards the cube?
>>
>>377081991

Thank you for so eloquently proving the point I made in the post above yours: >>377081965
>>
>>377082249
>afags think 30 x 50 = 40
>bfags think 30 x 50 = 1500
HURR DURR AFAG MUST BE RIGHT CUZ 40 IS SIMPLE AND 1500 IS BIG NUMBERS
ME DUMB AFAG DONT NO BASIC FACTS OR LARGE NUMBERS
>>
>>377082219

The cube isn't moving, the portal is. The energy of the moving platform is dissipated into the stationary platform and the cube is untouched because the portal is a hole in space.
>>
>>377081791
You are forgetting the potential energy of an object at rest and how this energy would be converted when it displaces matter in a new system after being transported by the portal.
>>
>>377082421
It does not fuckibg matter what is moving, because movement is relative.
>>
We should start numbering these, I'm fairly certain this is the 40th thread or something.
>>
File: Afags_on_their_way_to_work.png (23KB, 1800x420px) Image search: [Google]
Afags_on_their_way_to_work.png
23KB, 1800x420px
>this is what afags actually believe
>>
It's impossible to tell if people are just trolling when they say B or if they're genuinely retarded.
>>
>>377081607
>applying logic to an illogical problem
>>
File: Afags.webm (718KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Afags.webm
718KB, 1280x720px
>this kills the afag
>>
File: 1426306057694.png (16KB, 172x175px) Image search: [Google]
1426306057694.png
16KB, 172x175px
how the fuck can you say it has no momentum leaving the exit portal? Like if something was standing stationary in front of the exit, the box is gonna hit you, so clearly it was moving
>>
File: Untitled.png (24KB, 900x631px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
24KB, 900x631px
>>377082603
Yeah man, those fucking bfags with their logic and knowledge in physics, we oughta kill em all then suck each other off for coming up with a hula hoop or doorway analogy for the millionth fucking time.
>>
>>377082465

You're standing on a train track. A train is moving toward you at 50mph and will soon strike and kill you. What do you do, jump off the tracks and out of the way? BUT WAIT, MOVEMENT IS RELATIVE! So actually, YOU are moving toward the train at 50mph and you can't just instantly jump in a perpendicular direction and stop, where would all the energy go?!
>>
>>377082560
>guy is on the moving object
Not the same
>>
>>377082465
>movement is relative

ok, so when the pillar is moving, relative to it the cube is moving, right? then it stops moving, which means relative to it the cube is now stopped again, not magically moving, so it's A.
>>
>>377082771
But if you take a hoola hoop into space and pull the lever, does it turn into a tube that violates the NAP?

I can say a lot of BS that complicates a simple scenario too, doesn't mean I'm right.
>>
>>377082848
you're always moving anon like we're screaming through space right now.
>>
>>377082771
This is a terrible comparison because a large volume of liquid does not behave the same way.
>>
>enter thing at x speed
>exit thing at 0 speed
>this is what afags actually believe
>>377082897
Go hula hoop yourself a noose and kill yourself for making the same analogy debunked millions of fucking times.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S85nudR6D-Y
>>
>>377082949
Can you describe to me the speed at which an object at rest is moving?
>>
>>377082949
The cube enters at 0 speed and exits at 0 speed. For some reason you megabrains can't seem to grasp this very simple concept.
>>
B. The relative momentum would propel the object. It's abstract to understand but it is clear.
>>
>Wah wah bfags are making analogies that arent exact fucking replicas of the scenario
>okay guys we see he made logical deductions according to laws of physics so lets make the same retarded false equivalence hula hoop analogy debunked already over and over again
>>
If you are an A-fag, you better be postulating something more than "it enters with 0 speed, it exits with 0 speed", since that has been debunked multiple times like >>377082670
>>
>>377081607
if instead of a portal there were just a hole fit enough for a cube, it wouldn't start flying.
>>
>>377082774
It doesn't go anywhere, because you're still moving towards it.
>>
>portal is not moving
>cube is not moving
>somehow cube enters portal
This is what afags believe.
>>
Just think of a box standing there motionless

Now just imagine a hula hoop fluing towayrds it

TL;DR It's A
>>
>>377082949

The platform on which the orange portal is attached is what's moving. It eventually collides with the stationary platform below, transferring its kinetic energy into that platform and coming to a halt. The cube is unaffected because the moving platform has a fucking hole in it, so there's nothing touching the portal to transfer energy into it.
>>
>>377082949
>x speed
That speed being zero, yes.
>>
>>377082949
There was no fucking force transferred to the cube. The portal doesn't fucking add any force to the cube. Hence why the portal never affected your speed.

All the portal does is change the space-time continuum so the cube occupy a different space
>>
>>377083072
To paraphrase the late great William Cooper:

"Want me to debunk that? You say "it isn't that way?" No you didn't. There, I debunked you."

Bfags going "nuh-huh" and crying about not understanding the very simple and correct hoola-hoop analogy isn't actually proof of anything.
>>
>>377082925
Almost as if there's a difference between conceptually and practically.
>>
>>377083123

But if you're moving forward at 50mph you can't just suddenly change directions like that. Or maybe the train is what's actually moving.
>>
Here are a list of words the Afag knows:
Hula Hoop
Doorway
Hole
And that's it kids.
>>
>>377081607
Fuck for the longest time, I didn't realize this was a portal.
>>
Anyone who thinks it's B is a literal joke. Take a picture frame. Move it through an object on your table. How fast is it going?
>>
>object is not moving
>hula hoop is not moving
>somehow object travels through the hula hoop
woah...so this is the intelligence of Afags
>>
>>377082651
iirc the creator of this said that it's absurd to think that the rocket's speed would suddenly drop from 100mp/h to 50mp/h
>>
Here are a lists of words that Bfag knows:
Relative
>>
Why the fuck are you retards arguing about time space and positioning when the portals itsself breaks actual laws of physics?

There is no right answer because there is no reason to apply real-spatial logistics to something that cannot exist.

You guys are like the American Goverment, fuck
>>
>creator says it B
>physics says its B
BUT MUH HULA HOOPS
>>
>>377083262
>But if you're moving forward at 50mph you can't just suddenly change directions like that.

Imagine that you and the entire environment around you IS moving towards a stationary train at 50 MPH. What exactly would stop you from walking to the side off the tracks?
>>
>>377083345

but the object doesn't move at any point
check
>>
>>377081607
A. The hydraulic ram basically just has a hole in it. It could have any speed and not displace the cube with any speed.
>>
>>377081607
A, you stupid retard.
>>
The portal simply changes the space. It doesn't add or remove any fucking force, otherwise you wouldn't have the same speed or acceleration going through the portal
>>
>>377083404
>physics says this is how a physics breaking scenario plays out!
Yeah well according to physics, black holes can't function the way they do so...
>>
>>377083448
>afags can't read
Let me break it down real slow for you.
If the object of which a hole is situated on isn't moving towards the object, and the object isn't moving towards the hole, what the fuck is allowing the object to move through the hole?
>>
>>377083415
>What exactly would stop you from walking to the side off the tracks?

Conservation of momentum. The faster you're moving, the slower you will be to change course.
>>
Holy shit the amount of retardation in this thread is ridiculous.
The portal in this situation is not a door, a hula hoop, or a frame. It is simple to understand. There is no so such thing as a hole that is simultaneously moving on one side and another that is stationary.
>>
>>377082651
If it was a rocket it would be slower going through the portal, but once it's through it would be back to its original speed.
>>
>>377082651
The problem with this webm is the fact that the rocket does leave the portal at the exact same speed it was when going in in both times.
>>
File: 1494816486453.png (30KB, 2000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1494816486453.png
30KB, 2000x700px
defend this Bfags
>>
File: spaghettification.png (31KB, 636x374px) Image search: [Google]
spaghettification.png
31KB, 636x374px
If the cube is being launched, then what happens when the portal is halfway down the cube?
Explain to me B-fags why the half of the cube thats out of the portal isnt being warped by being half moving at 40mph and half moving at 0?
>>
>>377083524

But the orange portal IS moving toward the cube. What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>377081607
A, the kinetic energy of the portal coming down will not translate to the object and the only energy in it will be the gravitational energy,
>>
>>377083404
If someone dropped a door on you, would you fly through the other end?
>>
>>377083545
How about you go back and reread the definition of momentum and its related laws.
>>
>>377083603
Impossible scenario.
>>
>>377083524
The cube just becomes in that location. It isn't "moving" Its location is just being changed.
>>
>>377083603
>>377083630
Jesus christ I decide to make oc for the first time in years and someone has the exact same idea at the exact same time
>>
I love living in a universe where Bfags are correct. My favourite thing to do is put a door on tracks, speed it towards me and get flung into the next county.
>>
>>377083707
wasn't my OC to begin with
>>
>>377083545
So you can't walk sideways on a moving train? How do people get to their seats?
>>
B fags getting TFO

as usual
>>
>>377083696
>Move is defined as the changing of position or location
>Cube is changing it's location or position
Yeah that's called movement.
>>
>>377083674
LOL that's what bfags believe
>>377083576
No shit, portals don't exist
>>
>>377083757
They turn around very slowly and then walk forward, duh.
>>
>>377083769

It's not movement in the kinetic sense, it's "movement" in purely a positional sense.
>>
Rips in space can't be attached to walls.
>>
>get hit by a 40 mph train
>train instantly stops at 0 mph as soon as an atom even touches my body and the rest of the train moves onto said atom compressing the entirety of said train into a black hole annihilating everything and everyone
Man I sure do love living in Afagworld.
>>
>two portals and a cube in space
>blue portal is heading towards the cube
>orange portal is stationary
>blue portal passes the cube
>cube emerges from the orange portal at the speed of the blue portal
>cube immediately stops for no reason
hula hoop :)
>>
>>377083769
But teleportation isnt movement
Which is of course why this whole argument is idiotic because teleportation is impossible, you cant actually move something somewhere by expending energy less than it would take to move there
>>
>>377083769
Nigger it's a portal. It isn't moving at all, the fabric of space is folded so one spot is closer than it ought to be.
>>
>>377083834
move·ment
ˈmo͞ovmənt/Submit
noun
an act of changing physical location or position or of having this changed.
>it's not movement
>it's just movement
>>
>>377083630
it'd probably get ripped apart or sucked out through blue
>>
I think we can all agree that C fags, the ones who go "hurr durr it's an impossible situation stop trying to figure it out" are the most obnoxious. it's like they have never heard of a thought experiment before in their life.
>>
>>377083917
The cube itself doesn't have velocity.
>>
>>377083852
That's not even the same thing.
>>
>>377083852
>train instantly stops at 0 mph as soon as an atom even touches my body
this is true though
for a fraction of time in every single collision things stop.
>>
>>377081791
Thread fucking over.

Btards are fucking unreal. Let's say Charlie Brown tried to kick Lucy's football. He obviously missed. So will the football go flying? Apparently it can because movement is relative.
>>
>>377083880
>astronaut enters airlock
>Space station is now moving the speed of astronaut
>space station falls out of orbit
This is your mindset.
>>
>>377083969
Bfags can't argue without changing the scenario. See also every image they make that changes the rules to "simplify" it.
>>
>>377083852
>Bfags think that these two scenarios are the same thing
>>
>>377081791
>the cube is stationary so it has no momentum to conserve
no it's fucking not stationary.
>>
>>377083630
>>377083630

It would be propelled at half the speed, unless of course it was too brittle in which case it would break. I fail to see the contradiction.

Incidentally, what would happen if I put my face in the way of the cube as it came halfway out? I'd see it rushing towards me a 40MPH and then... nothing would happen, because it doesn't have any force and so can't bash me in the nose?
>>
>>377083603
It's B for the exact same reason why you can jump down a horizontal portal on the floor and fly in an arc when existing a vertical portal on a wall. Or when sticking a leg through the portal on the wall and still feel gravity pull down on it in this scenario I have given. In the image you posted, the speed at which the portal overlaps the cube determined whther or not the cube is sent flying or is given just a tug.
Another way to visualize it is putting the orange portal on the ceiling and asking yourself what would happen.
>>
>>377083957
And neither does the portal apparently. So how can not moving thing pass through not moving hole.
>>377083969
>hurr durr im going to make the same retarded analogy over and over again even if it has been refuted
>you better not make any sort of analogy that isn't fucking exactly the scenario or else i'll disregard it entirely
>>
>>377083852
>train instantly stops at 0 mph as soon as an atom even touches my body
That's exactly what would happen if you held enough energy. Granted it would destroy the train.
Just like carts stop in dummy tests from 100mph to 0 when hitting the wall.

But that example has nothing to do with the portal situation anyways so not sure why would you bring it up.
>>
>>377084002
>it's just a door
>>
File: flatearth.jpg (64KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
flatearth.jpg
64KB, 500x526px
B fags live on the flat earth where physics work differently
>>
>>377083769
>movement
No kinetic energy involved thus not movement.
>>
>>377084002
wrong, you just don't understand it.

if both portals were moving in the same direction at the same speed, it would be like a hula hoop and a door. but that's not what is going on. the movement of both sides moving in the same direction cancels each other out
if you drop ONE SIDE of a hula hoop onto a cube, it will shoot out of the other side.
>>
>>377084068
.how is it not
>>
>here's million of reasons why it's not like a hula hoop or doorway
>IT'S A HULA HOOP DOORWAY
>seriously just fucking look at it
>PORTALS LOOKS LIKE HULA HOOP SO THEY ARE HULA HOOP
>SERIOUSLY IT'S RIGHT FUCKING THERE YOU JUST HAVE TO READ IT IM FUCKING QUOTING IT TO YOU
>PORTAL HULAHOOP DOORWAY
>>
>>377084068
It is stationary. All the portal does is change the space or location. It doesn't fucking add/remove any force
>>
>>377083852
>implying when a train hits a mosquitto it doesn't stop for a split second

it's like you guys weren't even paying attention in physics class
>>
File: kobayashisparkle.jpg (26KB, 424x380px) Image search: [Google]
kobayashisparkle.jpg
26KB, 424x380px
Take this experiment, and include a stationary object in front of the exit portal so that when the cube is half-way out of the exit portal, it will hit the object. Before we even get to the point of the experiment devolving into A or B, the cube hits the stationary object, and the object gets pushed out of the way.

Believers in the A-theory of "the cube never moves", how does the cube hit the stationary object and make the object gain kinetic energy if the cube is not moving?
>>
File: Portal.webm (421KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Portal.webm
421KB, 1280x720px
>>377081607
>>
File: 1494466318493.jpg (41KB, 539x402px) Image search: [Google]
1494466318493.jpg
41KB, 539x402px
>>377083947
>>
>>377084081
Not even the same scenario because the person entering the portal has momentum and if the portal were on the ceiling it would be effected by gravity as it passes through so once it passes the 50% mark it would be pulled through the portal.
>>
>>377084238
It doesn't. It might slow down a tiny bit but whatever the force mosquito is exerting isn't enough to cancel out the net force of the train.
>>
>>377084290
It does.
It stops for a split moment and then speeds up again.

look it up
>>
>>377084225
Literally the only reason I have heard Bfags give for it not being "like" a hula-hoop is that with a hula-hoop you cant detach one side of the hole from the other and place them in different places.

That being said, I prefer "hole" to hula-hoop, but I don't expect you colossal überbrains to not strawman us to prove yourselves right.
>>
>you are standing at a bus stop
>the bus comes up to the station and stops

According to B, you would keep moving at the same speed as the bus. Because "speed is relative".

The speed of the portal has nothing to do with the speed of the cube. Portals simply link two locations in space. They don't exert any force, and you're not "in" a portal like you would be in a moving vehicle.

The speed of the portal doesn't matter, it's a hole in space. The cube was never moving.

>but the cube comes out of the portal!
>muh relative speed!

It "looks" like it's moving because the portal is moving onto it. From the frame of reference of the platform the cube is not moving.

Bfags have never explained what force would be exerted on the cube to make it accelerate.
>>
>>377084196
I hate to break it to you, but kinetic energy is relative, too.
>>
>>377084267
Is the cube not going through the portal at all? I thought it had to be A or B.

Is there an option C that OP is hiding from us?
>>
>>377084225
>I AM SILLY
>>
Each portal is a different universe.
When the universe comes speeding towards the floor behind the cube, there won't be a null transfer of energy. There will be a visible transfer of energy.
Portals are "similar" to windows, but they aren't as simple as a picture frame (you fucking retard don't ever make that analogy again).

Try to picture this:
A boat's porthole is coming towards you. You are underwater. You are situated on a solid surface. However, this solid surface is not immovable.
When the boat collides with the object you were standing on, it pushes the object away. Of course, water isn't quite so "same" as regular atmosphere, and most floors are locked...
However.
As I said, the portal gun creates a separate universe.
But I'm thinking of discarding these thoughts, as they don't have any factual foundations I can lay out without referencing non-empirical material.

I'm going to sketch out a formula. Bear with me
>>
>>377084086
>hurrdeedurr every A person is the same person :^) 4chan is just me and one other guy
Literally retarded
>>
File: ZYVX9ht.gif (848KB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
ZYVX9ht.gif
848KB, 240x135px
>>377084354
thank you anon
>>
>move through hole at x speed
>x speed instantly turns to zero speed once a single atom of me passes through hole
>rest of my body moving at x speed is squished into said single atom and then stops moving
>end up as a black hole
God bless Aworld.
>>
File: 1492591643343.jpg (14KB, 297x169px) Image search: [Google]
1492591643343.jpg
14KB, 297x169px
>A moving door slams down a stationary object
>Said stationary object suddenly leaps forward
Be would only work if the platform the box was on is the thing that was moving, and the platform was suddenl stopped by the orange portal.

This is in game. How do people ever think the answer is B? Epic bait 10/10 got trolled hard.
>>
>be on a giant planet moving through space
>step off the planet and back on the planet
>it's not going to tear your body apart

it's B
>>
>>377084486
A PORTAL IS NOT A HULA HOOP FAG
>>
>>377084407
>Each portal is a different universe.

nice head canon, not relevant to this discussion
>>
>HURR DURR DOOORS
>HURR DURR HUUULA HOOOPS
>HURR DURR HOOOLES
>HURR DURR I LOVE COCK UP MY ASS
>afags
>>
>>377083852

>train has human-sized hole in it, moving east at 50mph
>it's on a collision course with you, but its hollow structure passes around you without issue
>you remain stationary, the train continues moving, you are now surrounded by the train's structure
>the train smashes into a wall behind you
>YOU ARE INSTANTLY FLUNG WESTWARD AT THE EXACT SPEED THE TRAIN WAS MOVING, ACCELERATING FROM 0MPH TO 50MPH IN 0 SECONDS

No, the kinetic energy of the train is transferred into the fucking wall and none of it is transferred into you because you're untouched in its hollow structure. Just like the kinetic energy of the moving platform is transferred into the stationary platform, with the orange portal acting as a hole that makes none of the platform structure come in contact with the cube.
>>
>>377084081
>Another way to visualize it is putting the orange portal on the ceiling and asking yourself what would happen.
Sadly, this is a rather simple explanation.
Assuming the cube is a perfect cube (as in perfectly cubical, perfect weight balance, etc) and the blue portal is exactly cutting the cube in half, or less towards the blue portal's position it wouldn't fall.
>>
>>377084550
It's actually how the code works, dumbass.
>>
>>377084483
>>move through hole at x speed

the cube isn't moving
the hole is moving

anon are you retard
>>
>>377084354
>Bfags have never explained what force would be exerted on the cube to make it accelerate.
Afags are so dense that they don't even realize that is a moot point. Bfags have already explained that the cube must have kinetic energy since it is moving, it doesn't matter where it came from.
>>
People that don't understand it's B don't understand the montyhall problem
>>
The portals just change the location of whatever enters them.

Think of the velocity of an object as a property of that object at a specific time. When they say 'momentum is conserved', this is because the given properties of an object entering a portal aren't changed at all - something moving at 20m/s as they enter the portal will exit at that same rate - their own properties (except location) are unaffected by the portal. You can fall a long distance in the game and get ejected across a gap because you've picked up speed while falling. It's not any deeper than that.

And for any "WHERE DOES THE ENERGY GO", there will be a transfer of energy that results in the moving plate stopping at the ground. It's A.

The speed or the object relative to the portal is unimportant. Another way if thinking of portals is to imagine that, upon an object touching the portal, time is frozen and you move the object to the exit portals location. Any movements or actions underway by the object will continue as they were previously.
>>
>>377084598
And so you are travelling at x speed through the hole, dumb dumb.
>>
It's fiction, it depends on how you prefer it.
A if you consider a portal as some intangible God power that sends X to Y. There is no movement involved, matter at point X simply comes into existence at point Y as if it was divine creation.
Position or speed in the universe is then irrelevant, as X and Y have been defined and are unchanged until you destroy the portals.

B if you consider a portal as a physical object with mass that can transfer energy.

Personally I still say A is the best for fiction setting, because then you don't get your body sucked up and torn into little tiny pieces like some horrifying blender if you enter a fast moving portal. The real money is a gun that can swap between both distinctions.
>>
>grab hula hoop
>hold it in the air
>drop
>get launched into the air
epic
>>
>>377084602
It's literally not moving
>>
>>377084550
>he thinks its instantaneous transformation
>>
>>377084374
Stop throwing that statement as if it explained every retarded claim you ignorants make.
Kinetic energy is relative, but if a object has zero energy it has zero energy relative to everything.
No movement = no kinetic energy.
>>
>>377084678
>>377084256
>>
>>377084673
>grab hula hoop
>hold it into the air
>drop
>as soon as a simple atom of my body passes through the rest of my body is horribly compressed into it forming a black hole
epic
>>
>>377084354
>It "looks" like it's moving because the portal is moving onto it. From the frame of reference of the platform the cube is not moving.

I think this is the best point, any movement on the cube's part is just an optical illusion that stems from how unintuitive portals are. The cube isn't moving at all, the platform is.
>>
>>377084673
it happened to me once in elementary school. i got all cocky with my hands.
>>
>>377084673
why would you get launched into the air? your enter and exit velocity are the same relative to the hoola hop
>Afags in charge of making arguments
>>
If a hole is dropped onto you, you travel through that hole at the speed of the hole currently dropping.
>>
>>377084729
that doesn't make any sense to the context
>>
File: cent.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
cent.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
>>377084673
>hold a hoolahoop with paper attached to it
>pull the hoolahoop down onto someone
>person breaks through the paper

BUT THEY'RE NOT MOVING?!
>>
>>377084761
>any movement on the cube's part is just an optical illusion

This.
>>
>>377084729
>atoms can't hold different positions at the same time

Quantum mechanics, son
>>
Portals canonically have black-hole properties, such as pulling the player toward the hole (it's a gameplay mechanic that can be considered lore, due to the in-game explanation of how the portal gun actually works {black hole generator})

Just putting that out there
>>
File: 69469.gif (55KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
69469.gif
55KB, 500x421px
>>377084673
>Grab my shoelaces
>Lift myself up
>Fly to work
I love being a Bfag it makes my daily commute easier.
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (11KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
11KB, 200x146px
Alright, enough of this shit.

A portal is just a complex doorway that is stated to still work with conservation of momentum (speedy thing goes in, speedy thing comes out, therefore slow thing goes in, slow thing comes out, i.e portal doesn't actually affect the energy on an object going through it).

If I were to go out and buy a doorway, hook a motor up to the side of it somehow to get it going a solid 30 mph and run it towards me, which will happen?

A) I stay perfectly
still and the doorway keeps going

B)my body gets flung forward as the Doorway gets to me and I suffer road rash and at least 2 broken bones.

Portals are just doors.
>>
File: z296.jpg (129KB, 701x576px) Image search: [Google]
z296.jpg
129KB, 701x576px
>>
>>377084864
NO SHUT UP DELETE IT IT'S NOT TRUE HULA HOOP HULA HOOP HULA HOOP HULA HOOP
>>
>>377084349
>According to B, you would keep moving at the same speed as the bus. Because "speed is relative".

The fuck? No, that's not what relativity means. Relativity means that there are two equally valid frames of reference: you can either see the bus moving towards a stationary you and slowing down, or yourself moving towards the stationary bus and slowing down.

>Bfags have never explained what force would be exerted on the cube to make it accelerate.
There isn't a force, there's a change in frame of reference in a way that is impossible in the real, continuous universe but is made possible when non-contiguous points in space can be connected.

>>377084691
>Kinetic energy is relative, but if a object has zero energy it has zero energy relative to everything.
Holy shit Aristotle is still alive.

Sorry, but there's no such thing as absolute rest.
>>
>>377084761
>people still won't get this
>"muh relative b"
>>
>walk through door
>get launched into the air
>>
File: bed2.png (9KB, 497x314px) Image search: [Google]
bed2.png
9KB, 497x314px
You are all retards. Every single of you. Afags, Bfags, everyone. Go to bed or go commit a sudoku.
>>
File: A you dumdum.png (98KB, 1360x470px) Image search: [Google]
A you dumdum.png
98KB, 1360x470px
>>377081607
A

From the perspective of the cube, the space it occupies before and after entering the portal is exactly the same. There isn't a 'film' or something where the portal is that would accelerate it bit by bit as it came through. The space is connected. From the cube's perspective it would be no different from dropping a plate with a hole in the center through it.
>>
>>377084717
It's merely becoming more over there than before, still not moving
>>
>>377084837
Stationary objects don't have velocity no matter what you use as a point of reference.
>>
>>377081607
It's A. This is basic physics.
>>
>>377084943
2/3
>>
>DUDE HERE'S THE SAME ANALOGY THAT'S BEEN DEBUNKED A MILLION TIMES JUST WORDED DIFFERENTLY
God bless you Afags, for somehow managing to make the same argument and just same argument regardless of how many times it has been debunked.
>>
>>377084960
>there's no such thing as absolute rest
>le world is moving right now
Not relevant for the portal argument.

Keep grasping, ignorant.
>>
>>377084940
The name portal literally means doorway or gate
>>
According to classical physics, momentum is conserved across all reference frames.

In this scenario, it's clear that both A and B result in momentum not being conserved in at least one reference frame.

From this it is blindingly obvious that the scenario isn't bound by the laws of physics as we understand them, so no meaningful prediction can be made about the outcome.
>>
>put one end of a tube over an object
>somehow the surface the object was on throws the object out of the other end of the tube
???
>>
>>377085043
>This is basic physics.

that's why you're wrong
>>
>>377084486
Let's say the cube is one meter cubed

>portal comes slamming into cube at 20mph
>1cm of cube goes through portal
>99cm of cube is on other side going through at 20mph
>if the 1cm of cube on other side isn't moving at 20mph, then the the next cm of cube will occupy the same space, thus crushing the cube
>the cube in the end isn't crushed, but still is in it's original shape
>thus, the speed of each cm that exits must mach the speed of the previous cm that's entering
>repeat until we're down to the last cm.
>99cm thick of cube is going at 20mph
>the last cm passes through
>the inertial of the 99cm going at 20mph overwhelms any inertia that the last 1cm might have if it differs
>entire cube flies at 20mph~ out other side

This is a pretty easy problem if you've taken first semester physics.
>>
>>377085037
Velocity is relative
>>
>>377084864
The hoop is moving, not the person.
>>
File: 1494580168054.jpg (31KB, 720x665px) Image search: [Google]
1494580168054.jpg
31KB, 720x665px
>>377084602
holy shit are you really this stupid
>>
>>377085062
How is it not relevant? An object with no kinetic energy in one frame of reference can have huge amounts in another. There's no such thing as an objectively stationary object.
>>
>>377085062
>hehe if i say ur argument is a meme it doesnt count anymore
Not an argument.
>>377085080
WOAH SO YOU MEAN HOMO SAPIENS MEANS THEY'RE ALL HOMOSEXUAL
EWWWWWWWWW
>>
File: 1490859542939.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1490859542939.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>>377084656
no.
the hole is moving. emptiness, a vacuum, voidspace is moving. the hole does not physically exist; it is an area defined by what it is not, rather than what it is. since it is nothing, and is not matter, its 'force' coming down on the cube cannot affect the cube.

the object in question is the cube. the cube is not moving. when subjected to a new position, its velocity is still zero. it is still zero because the cube was not moving to begin with. ergo, it does not fly out of the portal. it simply flops down due to the force of gravity exerted upon it by the new angle it rests at, causing the plop.
>>
>>377084940
You seem to forget the doorway exists as a doorway to an entirely separate universe, for all intents and purposes.
A doorway can be attached to a house that swings at you, sure, but don't bother making that point as a house is not an entire localized universe. You do not switch into another universe if a door falls around you.

Fuck you if you think this is headcanon, it's legitimately how it works in the code, just so you know.

Either way, you're not creating locomotion on a simple doorway.
You're creating locomotion on an entire (parallel) new universe, coming towards you.
>>
The portal works instantaneously, so the moment the portal hits the top of the cube the top of the cube is now in the other portal.

If both platforms moved, the cube would shoot out like in b. Since only the top platform moves, the cube is just slowly being transported and goes to scenario a.
>>
>>377085124
and the world inside the hoolahoop is moving too.
>>
>>377085114
No, I'm not. Read a book.
>>
>>377085012
What happens if "becomes more over there" right into an object? Do they fuse together?
>>
>>377085037
False. They have velocity relative to anything moving in relation to them.
>>
>>377085119
Honest question anon, why are you wasting your time pretending be a retard on the internet? Are you bored?
>>
>>377084943
1/2
>>
Im going to email this problem to Stephen Hawking.
>>
>>377085037
There is no such thing as a stationary object.
>>
>>377084864
>there is something blocking the portal in the problem
The problem with this strawman is that if there were paper attached to the hula hoop, it would mean it is attached to the object moving the hole - not the hole. The piston, if your analogy were to have taken place, would be the object of motion for the paper attached. Ergo, it would not be the portal causing the paper to break, but the force of the piston dropping upon it.
>>
>>377085220
>hurr durr he said something right
>i have no counter argument
>SO I'LL CALL HIM RETARDED AND KEEP REPEATING HULA HOOP
>>
File: 1493848319503.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
1493848319503.gif
128KB, 728x426px
Does it ever explain if the picture of the moving thing valve with the orange portal is moving very fast or slow?
If it was moving fast, wouldnt it be B? because there is a wall behind the orange portal and if both portals touched they would both hit wall (if that makes sense). If it was moving slow im sure it would be A
>Pic related is thread
>>
>>377085230
>pick gold
>you either pick gold again or pick the other gold in the left or pick silver
>>
>>377085267
Ok
>>
File: 1489333994614.png (12KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489333994614.png
12KB, 500x250px
>>
>>377085090
If the "laws of physics" aren't good enough for this scenario, an attempt will have to be made to fabricate new ones that match this new logic.
>>
A-fags: Reasonable individuals exercising intuitive thinking and applying Occam's Razor properly.

B-fags: Autistic faggots jerking off their trivia knowledge about relativity while massively over-complicating what is ultimately a simple situation
>>
>>377085138
Homo Sapien is Latin for 'wise man'. No wonder you suck with Problem Solving questions, especially physics problem. Your reading comprehension is godawful
>>
File: 1439182613463.png (22KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1439182613463.png
22KB, 300x188px
>>377085287
>you either pick gold again or pick the other gold in the left
>>
>>377085263
The piston is basically encompassing everything outside the universe that you just teleported to through the orange portal.

you just jumped into a universe that is moving at the speed of the piston.
>>
>>377085135
If you had an objectively stationary object in space, to all other bodies in space it would be moving at the same speed they are. So as you said nothing can be stationary because position is relative. Don't expect him to get it though
>>
>>377081728
fpbp
>>
>>377085090

According to classical physics, portals can't even fucking exist, so who cares?
>>
>>377085414
how many times can you pick the gold for your first choice?

3 times

how many of those options would gold be the second choice?
2 on the left box
0 on the middle.

2/3
>>
>>377085359

>>377085382
YEAH I AGREE EVERYONE TURNS INTO A BLACK HOLE WHEN A HULA HOOP IS DROPPED ONTO THEM
>>
>>377085432
207thpwp
>>
>>377085362
That's true, we'd have to run the experiment, see what happens and use that to create an empirical model.
However, with the information we have on hand we can't definitively say which outcome would occur.
>>
>>377085230
there are 6 possibilities.
However 3 of the possibilities are only allowed (pick gold first)
of those 3 possibilities, 2 of them will result in the second ball being gold

2/3
>>
File: 1492451395733.jpg (29KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
1492451395733.jpg
29KB, 349x642px
>>377085285
It doesn't matter how fast the orange portal is moving if the cube is stationary. The only way it would ever be B is if the exit portal was facing downwards, changing gravity, or if the cubes platform was the only moving up to meet the orange portal.

This thread is just pic retarded.
>>
>>377085287
The silver box is a red herring. The ball in your hand is irrelevant too. Either you took from the 2 gold box in which case you will get gold or you took from the 1 gold and 1 silver box in which you will grab silver. So 1 out of 2
>>
>>377085152
Now after the top of the portal has already gone through the portal, more of the cube continues to enter the portal and be transported. If the cube had no speed after leaving the portal, it should just end up like a pancake. But I think we can both agree that the top of the portal, after having already gone through the portal, continues to moves to make way for more of the cube to get through. So if it is moving, why would it suddenly stop moving?
>>
>>377085135
>An object with no kinetic energy in one frame of reference can have huge amounts in another.
Untrue. A object with no kinetic energy in one frame of reference, won't have any amount on other frame of reference. This is assuming it has zero.

So, alright, the cube has kinetic energy. The amount expected in a stationary object, mind you. It still is stationary and it's still not moving, which was what I replied to.
>>
>>377085492
Is this bait
>>
>>377085285
The speed of the portal has no bearing on the speed of the cube being ejected. A and B cannot both be true at the same time with only the factor of the portal being in question. If B were true (it is not), if the portal were lowering onto the cube slowly, it would begin its movement when the first molecules of the cube reached through the portal.

This is not the case. It is not because the portal exerts no force upon the cube due to the portal not being something that can exert force, only reposition force. As the cube is not moving or accelerating at all, when the portal repositions its stillness, it remains still. Well, gravity causes it to tip over and land flat, but that's just gravity.
>>
>>377085492
>YEAH I AGREE EVERYONE TURNS INTO A BLACK HOLE WHEN A HULA HOOP IS DROPPED ONTO THEM

I have no idea where this is coming from. You're not debunking the "autistic faggot" idea.
>>
>>377085492
Do you even know what a black hole is?
>>
File: 1491713999878m.jpg (59KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
1491713999878m.jpg
59KB, 1024x577px
>>377085007
>>377084761
>bfags just ignore these
>BUHBUHBUHBUH MUH RELATIVITY PORTAL IS NOT A HOOLA HOOOOOOOP REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It frightens me that these people are somehow considered as civilized human beings.
>>
>>377085420
This is a logical reply. Thank you

>>377085514
We can try. The post I quoted above is on the right track, at least.
>>
>>377085516
You have to pick from the same box. Since you know that box either has 1 silver or 1 gold it's 1 out of 2 to grab gold again. The silver box is a red herring.
>>
>>377085536
no anon

you already picked gold
one of the 3 golds.
whats the chances that the next ball from their same box is gold.

2/3
>>
>>377085607
It frightens me that you think these people are serious.
>>
>>377085483
Well considering everyone in this thread is trying to use classical physics to solve the problem I'd say they all should care.
>>
>>377085576
>>377085584
>>377085604
shut the fuck up stupid false flagging bfags everyone knows it's a and everyone compresses into a single atom when a hula hoop falls into them and thus turning into a black hole due to density
stupid dumb bfags dont even understand basic science
>>
File: what happens.jpg (30KB, 636x424px) Image search: [Google]
what happens.jpg
30KB, 636x424px
A or B?
>>
>>377085516
this problem doesn't account for prisoner dilemma
>>
File: 1493789178678.png (865KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493789178678.png
865KB, 1920x1080px
>>377084256
The cube isn't moving relative to itself. In terms of force, the portal causes the Object to 'fall' onto the cube. The force required to overcome the inertia of the object is provided by resistance from the ground on the Cube's end, not provided due to the kinetic energy of the cube (which is 0).

>>377085285
The portal isn't an actual barrier, just an empty space connecting the two. In order for B to work there would need to be an area of space that miraculously accelerates whatever goes into it.

>>377085607
It makes it fun to restate the situation in a different way and understand it even better.
>>
>>377085382
B is the most intuitive. The speed a hole approaches someone is the same speed it passes them.
>>
>>377085485
why are you counting the first choice? the first choice is irrelevant since it is set in stone in the situation of the problem that you select gold on the first choice.
>>
File: 8417.jpg (11KB, 829x623px) Image search: [Google]
8417.jpg
11KB, 829x623px
>>377085654
>afags trying to make bfags look like retards
You can stop already bacause you aren't fooling anyone
>>
>>377085656
Do we know if this is a hoolahoop by name or actually a wormhole?
>>
>>377085642
Never underestimate the stupidity of people
>>
>>377085007
And for the fags saying "ball in front of hole" just imagine a ball suspended by string over the box in this picture and you'll see the ball being displaced by the box but the box does not move towards the ball
>>
>>377085656
B, when the hula hoop comes down around the cube the energy of the hula hoops movement is stopped, and because you can't delete energy (Just transfer it) it transfers to the cube which sends it upwards.
>>
>>377085656
YEAH I AGREE MY FELLOW AFAG
THE SAME FUCKING SHIT POSTED AFTER IT HAS BEEN REFUTED BUT SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT
LET'S SHOW THEM BFAGS OUR LOGIC AND ABILITY TO MAKE THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN
>>
>>377085642
most of em are probably trolling but I think a few are legit took b at face value and now are so attached to the answer they won't admit A is the logical answer
>>
>>377085698

No, the intuitive answer is, "The cube is stationary and will remain stationary."
>>
>>377085656
A would be right in this scenario, to bad OPs picture is not the same situation.
>>
>>377085119
>Afags just ignore this post and keep autistically screeching about hula hoops and doorways because or ad hominem because they have no form of refutation
>>
>>377085702
because the first choice is the number of options.

there are 3 gold balls you could have picked thus 3 options.

2 of them are followed by gold balls.
>>
>>377085408
He's probably an alien because he's very unwise
>>
File: thomas hildern.jpg (93KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
thomas hildern.jpg
93KB, 1280x800px
>>377085551

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_energy
>The speed, and thus the kinetic energy of a single object is frame-dependent (relative): it can take any non-negative value, by choosing a suitable inertial frame of reference.
>>
>>377085875
Yes, I'd imagine to an idiot, an even remotely intelligent person is but an alien to you.
>>
>>377085656
C.

Hoolahoop flies up
>>
>>377085797
In my example it does. The speed at which a hole approaches a stationary person is the speed it passes this stationary person.
>>
>>377085171
Then b would be forced to accelerate away from the box by your logic because it's "moving"
>>377085857
>uses adhominem
ironic
>>
what if portals were invented and b fags are right. imagine that. us a fags would never hear the end of it
>>
>>377085642
>I was only pretending to be retarded

>>377085779
This is an actual hoop in the scenario, not a portal.

>>377085769
But the hoop didn't touch the cube so whatever the energy the hoop had was transferred to the ground instead of the cube, so there's no way for cube to pop out flying.
>>
For anyone who says that because of relativity B is correct the cube was only moving relative to the orange portal not the blue so it would be A
>>
>>377085953
>>Then b would be forced to accelerate away from the box by your logic because it's "moving"
Yes
that's the point until the box gets pulled in by gravity.
>>
>>377085195
It'll just displace the object as they begin to occupy the same space.
>>
>>377081607
Portals can't move. Stop posting this
>>
>>377085992
But the portals are linked
>>
>>377085420
No? It's not. The piston is a flat moving platform with a hole on it. If you're trying to imply the energy differences between these "universes" is so great, don't you think the plot ending to Portal 2 would have been a little more relevant? That you'd be forcing a shit ton of air at ridiculous speeds out, with explosive decompression being an issue? Think with me, anon, on this.

Holes are holes. They do not affect anything. Holes do not even exist, as they are defined by human perception. It is, for all intents and purposes, a brief teleport. And the cube is not moving. So it would not be moving after teleporting.
>>377085617
>this is a logical reply
ur gay fag
>>
I think the few legit b fags think the portal has some sort of force field the cube has to have force to pierce
>>
>>377085927

Yeah, the hole approaches and passes the stationary cube at a certain speed. The cube remains stationary. The energy of the platform containing the hole is dispersed into the surface it runs into and the cube is untouched.

Therefore, the cube is stationary and will remain stationary.
>>
>>377085954
What if your wife orbits my cock?
>>
>>377085698
You're not thinking with portals, anon.

You think the space on the 'orange' side of the portal is moving up into the space on the 'blue' side, when the 'blue' space is actually FALLING onto the 'orange' space
>>
>>377085992
Then how does the cube exit the portal without momentun or force or velocity? Wouldn't it just get engulfed and get stuck?
>>
>>377085954
What if the portals were invented because some B. fag really wanted to prove A. fags wrong
>>
Don't think about it in linear terms. If the portal were just a window, Afags would have a case in that the cube technically never moves. If the portal moves around the cube, what does it matter to the cube regardless of the portal's momentum? It should stay stationary, right? So it should just plop harmlessly out of the second portal with no momentum except that which the slope adds.

The problem is that portals impose their own set of rules and physics on objects they interact with. The blue portal is coming down on the cube, and it's coming down fast. As the blue portal engulfs the cube it does so from the top down even though the speed at which it's happening could make you think the process is instantaneous. It's not, the cube is rapidly being engulfed by the blue portal, it is rapidly running out of space which it can occupy, and thus it MUST rapidly emerge out of the orange portal. In essence, the fact that the blue portal swallows up the cube so quickly means that the cube is forced out of the space by its own mass, it can't stay in that spot, it has to come out of the orange portal and it has to do so as quickly as the blue portal is coming down on it. Since it emerges incrementally and quickly, it can be said that the portals have actually transferred momentum to the cube which would result in the cube flying out. The answer is B.
>>
>>377085679
>In terms of force, the portal causes the Object to 'fall' onto the cube.
No, the object does not 'fall' onto the cube, the object is stationary. Don't use abstract terms to describe what is happening in an example, say exactly what is happening for the object to gain kinetic energy.
>>
>>377086045
yes they can.
see: toxic gas chamber level
>>
>>377082465
You change your reference frame after ypu go through the portal you dumb psuedo-scientists.
>>
>>377086045
Portals move in Portal 2, its just the options for doing so are incredibly limited as Valve knew it would make puzzles too complex, and tax computers needlessly.

But there is at least once puzzle where you a portal on a moving platform and direct a laser through it to take out a row of turrets.
>>
>>377086060
>That you'd be forcing a shit ton of air at ridiculous speeds out, with explosive decompression being an issue? Think with me, anon, on this.

realistically you would have.
and portals aren't holes.
>>
>>377086116
that would be funny but impossible as b fags have no understanding of physics
>>
The only way it would be B is if the bottom platform was going up into the portal
>>
>>377086116

What if portals were already invented because of B-fags trying to prove A-fags wrong, but then they found out A-fags were right and they became so embarrassed that they destroyed the technology and covered it all up and are now manipulating events with intent to prevent portal technology ever being invented again?
>>
>>377085702
The first choice is completely relevant because of the differences in probability of picking either the far left or the middle box.
>>
>A. Fags
>What the fuck do you mean you can lose time when you travel at the speed of light?
>>
>>377086176
>Portals move in Portal 2, its just the options for doing so are incredibly limited as Valve knew it would make puzzles too complex, and tax computers needlessly.

Portals can't move in the engine, but they can in the "lore". The only times it happens are scripted setpieces.
>>
>>377086126
4/10 bait. Its a good post, but you were killer far too early. "The problem is that portals impose their own set of rules and physics on objects they interact with." They don't. They act like doors. Nobody is going to read the rest of your bait.

Just remove that line and you've got yourself a solid 7/10 copy pasta for future threads. Just trying to help you continue to be a faggot.
>>
File: 1494285672516.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1494285672516.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>377086196
They are, though. They exhibit a perfect conservation of force and motion. Glados even fucking says it: speedy thing goes in, speedy thing comes out. She does not say, "speedy thing goes in, and it really depends on the movement, as well, of the portal the speedy thing goes in to, because if you're stationary and an empty hole falls on you, it'll launch you out." She doesn't say that because she's not a retard. And because portals are holes.
>>
>>377086274
>B. Fags
>HURR DURR BLACK HOLES HURR DURR BLACK BOLES HURR DURR BLACK HOLES HURR DURR BLACK BOLES HURR DURR BLACK HOLES HURR DURR BLACK BOLES HURR DURR BLACK HOLES HURR DURR BLACK BOLES
>>
>>377086274
>A fags
>What the fuck do you mean about something that isn't a hula hoop or doorway?
>>
>>377086274
time doesn't really exist.
>>
>>377086095
Then wouldn't the space compress the cube and make it stuck? How does the cube displace whatever is on the other side without any force?
>>
>>377086259
What if A. fags were trying to confuse B. fags by making it seem like B. fags would be wrong and embarresed. Just so B. fags wouldn't make the portal.
>>
>>377086308
>Portals can't move in the engine, but they can in the "lore"
No, and no.

Portals can't move in game, neither can they in lore. The walls they are on however can move in the game, and in the lore. The portals are not moving.
>>
>>377086312
>every time an afag is confronted by basic logic they resort to non-arguments like these
Sad!
>>
>>377085905
>no kinetic energy
You sure are ignorant. That picture applies to you more than anyone else in the thread right now.
It's what happens when you are talking about an issue you know nothing about while streaming information that you don't even grasp from Wikipedia as the conversation unfolds.

Again, the cube is stationary and is not moving thus proving whoever said the cube is moving is a retard.
>>
>>377086135
In retrospect I shouldn't have used single quotes, because falling is literally what is happening from the cube's perspective. The object gains kinetic energy because it falls onto the cube, which pushes against the ground, which pushes back onto the cube, which pushes back onto the Object.

The only reason I used single quotes is because some people might not get it. I worded better with >>377086095

>>377086372
Because the force is supplied by the ground under the cube in the Orange Space
>>
File: 1494306992404.jpg (104KB, 270x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494306992404.jpg
104KB, 270x400px
>>377086378

Devious.
>>
>>377086318
Glados said that as a joke so A.fags could understand basic portals
>>
>Afags have been BTFO by the same basic logic twice
>every time they have they resort to using non-arguments like "ur just retarded" or "hurr durr i cant refute thing so i will disregard thing by calling it dumb"
>>
>>377086479
Please, summarize what those two basic logic points are.
>>
reminder that the invisible space before you pass through the hoola hoop is actually the exit of the blue portal
>>
>>377086527
>>377085119
>>
>>377086401
This describes both of you
>>
>>377086402
>Again, the cube is stationary and is not moving
There is no such thing as absolute rest. There is no such thing as objective zero (or any other amount, for that matter) kinetic energy. Both depend on that frame of reference.
>>
File: 1462444005178.jpg (333KB, 864x594px) Image search: [Google]
1462444005178.jpg
333KB, 864x594px
>Everyone with a basic understanding of physics and how the portals work know the answer
>Yet both sides continue the arguement back and forth, taking both sides and likely samefagging with themselves
>People are spending their day taking part in a fake arguement
>>
>>377086149
>>377086176
https://youtu.be/VYKk_MsKYI0?t=32s
They can't move in the direction this puzzle wants them to move
>>
File: gold balls puzzle.png (477KB, 1221x576px) Image search: [Google]
gold balls puzzle.png
477KB, 1221x576px
>>377085639
>>377085639
>>
>>377086479
There's being delusional, and there's hopeless cases like you
>>
>>377085119
>cm
quit using chink units u mongol
>>
>>377086608
>>Everyone with a basic understanding of physics and how the portals work know the answer

Yes, I agree that A is correct and anyone arguing for B is just a blatant troll.
>>
>>377086665
>afags yet again resort to the same thing they're accused of because they can't deal with being wrong
wew
>>
>>377081607
These threads are fantastic, but let's slow down here, I need time to g through the others today
>>
>>377082560
Holy Shit Anon your example is dogsht
>>
>>377085919
>itt alien
Nice try grey man
>>
>>377086608
>Everyone with a basic understanding of physics and how the portals work know the answer

Yes, I agree that B is correct and anyone arguing for A is just a blatant troll.
>>
Bfag
>1 + 1 = 2
Afag
>uh ur retarded
This is the intelligence of your average Afag.
>>
>>377086648
anon you forgot that you can pick from the left box twice.

there are 6 options anon
you removed 3 of them because those started with silver.
>>
>>377082771
Liquid=/=solid
>>
>>377086746
>afags YET AGAIN resort to the same thing they're accused of because they can't deal with being wrong
>>
>>377086665
>WAH B.FAGS ARE HOOPLESS WHY DON'T THEY UNDERSTAND HOW HOOLA HOOPS WORK
>>
File: companion-cube.png (52KB, 671x2520px) Image search: [Google]
companion-cube.png
52KB, 671x2520px
>>377085119
I decided to make an image visualizing this.
>>
>>377086606
>There is no such thing as absolute rest
We cleared that up already.

For someone using the relative energy argument so much you sure are ignoring it when it doesn't fit your narrative.
The cube is not moving relative to everything relevant to the portal problem even if it is moving in the universe, thus it "isn't moving".

Get it now, or what?
>>
>>377085119
>>99cm of cube is on other side going through at 20mph

here's where you went wrong. the cube is going 0mph, it appears to move because of the platform moving. there is no acceleration or deceleration for the cube, only deceleration of the moving platform when it hits the stationary platform and stops.
>>
Afag: It's Berenstein
Bfag: It's Berenstain
Afag: UH NO IT'S NOT BERENSTEIN IS SIMPLE AND EASY SO IT'S RIGHT HULA HOOP HULA HOOP HULA HOOP HULA HOOP
>>
>>377085119
>trying to apply real-life physics into a fictive scenario featuring in-game physics

B fags confirmed to have reading comprehension
>>
>>377086113
The portal is 2D as in it has no space to contain anything.
>>
>>377085119
The portal doesn't slam into the cube. The space on the blue side of the portal falls onto the cube at 20mph. When the cube is 1cm through the portal, 1cm of air on the blue side will displace at that speed. The air on the blue side of the portal will displace at 20mph, but the cube itself will remain stationary.

If you were standing next to the blue portal you'd feel some wind, but nothing more.
>>
>>377086891
I applaud the effort you went through just to make a shitty troll image.
>>
>>377086906
Except the cube is still travelling through the portal at 20 mph. If a hula hoop were to fall over you, you would be travelling through the hula hoop at the same speed it is falling, of course hula hoops aren't exactly like portals like many many fucking examples have shown.
>>
>>377086914
>Afag trolling other Afags
>>
>>377081791
But isn't speed relative? lets look at it the other way around. Lets assume that the cube is moving fast and the portal is stationary, then the B case would be correct.

Since speed is relative and the cube would still be pushed at high speeds through the portal, wouldn't it still be the B case?
>>
>>377086892
>The cube is not moving relative to everything relevant to the portal problem

Yes, it is; it's moving relative to the portal that it's entering.
>>
>>377086952
If you played the game, inertia is part of the game. Thus, I am applying in-game physics to it.
>>
>>377086996
>Afag is confronted by basic logic that shows him he is wrong
>instantly defaults to yet again the "hurr durr ur retarded" answer
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?
>>
>>377086807
Literally a poorly thought out food 'analogy' is better that what you just barfed out
>>
File: 1484461916386.gif (527KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1484461916386.gif
527KB, 500x281px
>>377086378
well shit
>>
>>377086891
>orange portal going 20mph
>suddenly cube is being pushed at 20mph
that wall on the right isn't pushing shit, the portal's just going around it
>>
>>377087006
>of course hula hoops aren't exactly like portals like many many fucking examples have shown.
Portals are doors that do not apply any force of their own, which is why in game if you want to travel via a portal you need a running start.
>>
>>377087037

The game doesn't process objects like in your example
>>
>>377087082
My analogy is still better than
"HURR DURR IT'S A FUCKING HULA HOOP" that you Afags love using so much.
>>
>>377087098
Almost as if in-game portals don't move towards you.
>>
>>377084943
That deppends.DO you put the gold ball back in or not?
>>
>door entrance is stationary
>door exit is moving
yes i sure do love these doors in afagworld
>>
>>377087124
Not really since your analogy doesn't even try to be relevant.
>>
>>377087124
>Bfags not understanding a simple analogy
Just because it's an analogy doesn't make it an argumental fallacy, Mr. Anon.
>>
>>377082248
the acceleration anon is referring to is the difference in speed between the portal and the stationary cube.
>>
technically it would be between A and B since air pressure would push the cube slightly. But not fucking catapult it thats retarded
>>
>>377086821
No I didn't either you picked from the left box or the center box. If you took from the left box, then the other ball is gold. If you took from the center box, the other ball is silver. The only unknown is which box was chosen.
>>
>>377087006
>b fags using the hula hoop argument now

the cube isn't traveling through the portal at 20 mph, the portal is traveling through the cube at 20 mph. it can't be both.

>inb4 reference points

shift to whichever reference point you want, it can't be both at the same time.
>>
>>377087082
>Enjoying a nice tasty apple
>Finish it up
>Decide for kicks to throw the core through a nearby basket ball hoop
>When it passes the rim the hoop flys upwards because magic
This is a bfag.
>>
>>377087226
>food analogy
>>
>>377087017
That isn't what I was arguing about anyways so I guess I'm done.
>>
>>377087214
The cube is entering the portal at the speed of the portal. How do you not get this?
>>
>>377087157
What does that have to do with anything? Portals are doorways. If a doorway moves around you, you remain still, if you run through a doorway, the door remains still.
>>
>>377086581
>>377086479
Sorry forgot I should keep the line of thought going. Here is my answer, tell me how I'm wrong.

>>377086982
>>
>>377087256
<bfag not understanding sarcasm
or even worse
<bfag pretending not to understand sarcasm
>>
>>>377087316
>Portals are doorways

no
>>
>>377087313
You mean the space on the blue side of the portal is approaching the space on the orange side of the portal.
>>
File: treadmill.jpg (5KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
treadmill.jpg
5KB, 221x228px
>WOW THAT WOMAN IS RUNNING SO FAST!
>>
File: how it should work.gif (69KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
how it should work.gif
69KB, 500x364px
We can all agree this is how it should work though right?
>>
>>377087419
Yes
>>
>>377087376
Using the logic of the game, portals are just doors or holes, zero force is ever applied by the portals themselves.
>>
File: nobel.png (32KB, 1283x253px) Image search: [Google]
nobel.png
32KB, 1283x253px
it's ok I emailed a nobel laureate physicist so all this can be settled.
>>
>>377087419
Never seen this one before, nice job Afags trying to push your strawman fallacy even further
>>
>>377087419
yep
>>
>>377087419
litterally the same

imagine if there was a portal beneath the cube and the cube wouldn't go through unless pushed through

you would assume it would fly out right?
same concept
>>
>>377087419
>We can all agree this is how it should work though right?
Of course we can anon, thats how it works in the game and how it would work in real life.

This thread is just bored idiots trying to get a rise out of other bored idiots.
>>
>>377087419
THANK YOU, anyone who seriously thought B is a fucking retard
>>
>>377087508
>Afags on suicide watch
>>
>>377087419
>platform stops losing all its energy while the cube's energy transforms into gravitational potential energy
Yes that is correct.
>>
>>377087419
>Afag
>Hardworking draw/animatefags willing to put the work in to show their answer
>Bfags
>Cry and whine about their poor understanding of basic physics.
>>
>>377087419
>B shows that Bfags have always been correct
>Afags fall for the bait and claim that Bfags are right
wew
>>
>>377085119
That implies that the cube is bound together

It can exist in both locations separately
>>
>>377087313
the cube appears to move thanks to portals moving closer to each other. when the portals stop the cube's apparent motion stops. b fags get confused and misapply intertia and think that the cube's apparent motion keeps it in motion, it only appears to be in motion thanks to the portals. the cube never moves at all.
>>
compiling webm that should explain
>>
File: scenarios.gif (64KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
scenarios.gif
64KB, 500x364px
>>377087525
Well these were posted the other day. I don't know why OP isn't using this gif
>>
>>377087609
>Afags are retards who don't understand that they're being proven wrong by the thing they worship
el oh el
>>
>>377087419
Yes. In Scenario A, 'Orange' Space is falling on top of 'Blue' Space (which includes the cube). Therefore the cube doesn't move because it's the Orange Space that is moving.

In Scenario B, 'Blue' Space is falling onto 'Orange' Space, so the cube does move.
>>
>>377087283
What were you arguing about? Other than the cube itself, there are exactly two other objects that could be "relevant to the portal problem" - the other portals. And it's in motion relative to one of them.

>>377087316
A doorway's entrance and exit cannot be in relative motion. In both the doorway case and the portal case, you leave the interface at the same velocity relative to the exit as you entered with relative to the entrance. The difference is that you can't be simultaneously entering a moving door and yet leaving a stationary door; that IS possible with moving portals. It's precisely BECAUSE it wouldn't work with doors (or with portals not in relative motion) that it would work with portals.
>>
>>377084256
You're misunderstanding what teleportation means.
It's a fictional super power that says "X now exists at Y without moving". The distinction between A and B is meaningless because it's fiction.
Speed of the enveloping portal doesn't impact how fast the cube MOVES from Y, it impacts how fast the cube EXISTS at Y.

As the cube is enveloped by portal X, more of it exists at Y. This is not a bisection of the object however, the cube is still a solid whole that exists in two different places at the same time.
This gives the illusion that the cube is "growing" from portal Y, when it is still the same object at X, now existing at Y. Like the cube is fixed to the bottom of a tube of murky water, and the tube connects two places in space. Draining or adding water changes how you view the cube, but the cube is still whole and fixed. You would not say the cube is moving.

This is where the sci-fi bullshit happens. A fixed cube in draining water cannot be obstructed from "breaking the surface", unlike a portal as you point out. But because it's a portal, this is fundamentally the same as the water being obstructed from being drained. At X, the pressure plate has just become a solid slab pushing down on the bottom half of the cube (water can no longer drain). The top half at point Y is now pushing on the obstruction and being compressed against the rest of itself at X.

This is the force of the pressure plate being allowed to act on the cube (as it has just functionally become a solid slab), not the force of the portal itself which is a make-believe piece of shit that doesn't deserve love or the ability to transfer energy. The cube is either crushed, breaks the blockage, or holds up the pressure plate.

Without the blockage, the cube would probably be sucked up by the vacuum created by the compressed air and drop.
This is why in B the cube would be violently sucked up and flung, as we assume the portal is also transferring energy to the air.
>>
>>377087419
I hope you understand the cube isn't moving in scenario B
>>
>>377087419
But isn't speed relative?
>>
>>377087675
So basically what your saying is
>ur a retard lol such a retard and also ur wrong
you should try that the next time you get into an argument with someone in real life
>>
>>377087467
It's not about forces, it's about changing reference frames in a way that real-life linear space doesn't allow.
>>
>>377087508
There's a few variables that he probably considers necessary to solve the problem that aren't pointed out in the pic so he most probably will laugh this off a joke from one of his Nobel peeps.
>>
>>377087802
Except that's not. I know reading comprehension is hard for Afags but please try a little.
>>
>>377087738
it's not teleportation though.

its creating a new world and you move that world around so you can exit in the world where that point is.
>>
File: dat ritsu smartass.jpg (76KB, 431x542px) Image search: [Google]
dat ritsu smartass.jpg
76KB, 431x542px
The fundamental problem here is that we don't know how portals work. If portals actually shift space to make a continuous, well, space from one portal to another, then there's two options: you look at it from the side the cube was originally in, which is with no momentum, and the cube plops, or you look at it from the other side, in which the box is moving towards the portal and then shoots out. Thus, it's paradoxical.

The other option is that objects that go through portals get teleported to the other portal just as they come in. In this case, the box coming in at a high relative velocity to the portal means it has to come out at the same speed on the other side, because the mass will be coming out at the same rate as it comes it, and matter displacement will cause momentum for it to shoot out. This case isn't paradoxical, which is why it's the one viable option.

I actually just made all this shit up but that's just what logic tells me would be right.
>>
>>377087659
People thinking it B honestly worries me. This is almost the most basic level of physics, like the kind of stuff a kid would learn at the age of 10.

Is education in some places so bad that people honestly believe B would be the answer, or are you just all having a bit of a laugh?
>>
>>377087820
what variables? if its a hula hoop or a worm hole? a portal is a portal
>>
>>377087531
>litterally the same
no
>imagine if
no
>same concept
no
>>
>>377087610
You are just a shame anon
>>
>>377087797
no Velocity is
>>
>>377087793
The cube IS moving in that Scenario B. That gif was edited to show how each end scenario would actually be acheived.

>>377087734
Yeah I don't get why people use the hula hoop analogy, it oversimplifies the problem a bit too much and creates some logical inconsistencies.

>>377086581
>>377086479
Still waiting: >>377087321
>>
>>377083630
The momentum would be there, but inertia from the unmoving part would slow it down.
>>
>>377087896
Nah. Education in some places are so bad that people think A is the answer. It's so sad they've never learned inertia nor have they learned all movement being relative.
>>
>>377087868
Except it it. there isn't any argument and you're just calling the other side retarded
>>
>>377087896
>This is almost the most basic level of physics, like the kind of stuff a kid would learn at the age of 10.

yeah and then they take an actual physics class and learn that what they learned is wrong.
>>
>>377087905
Cube weight, gravity, speed of the moving platform.
There's probably more that only those smart enough to get a Nobel price can even think of.
>>
>>377087941
Similar thing, right? from the cube perspective, the entire plane of what the blue portal sees is getting to it in a fast speed, so isn't it the same thing if the cube gets launched at the orange portal or if the orange portal gets launched at the cube? either way whatever is going through the orange portal would be moving at a certain speed.

I mean, portals dont exist IRL but i suppose that's why case B would be correct.
>>
>>377087983
Momentum is relative. I'll let you do a little bit of logical deduction and try to draw your own conclusion with that knowledge in mind.
>>
>>377087908
Not an argument
>>
>>377087973
>muh inertia

see >>377087643
>>
>>377087954
>>The cube IS moving in that Scenario B.

no anon, the piston is moving
>>
>>377087998
>Welcome to basic physics 101
>Today we'll be learning that if you drop a hoop over an object, that object will magically gain the energy needed to do a jump
Okay.
>>
Has there ever been a better flamewar starter then A vs B?
>>
>>377088043
>Similar thing, right?
similar yes
same thing no

just like how displacement and distance are two different things.

displacement is relative
just like velocity.
>>
>>377088054
>litterally the same
>imagine if
>same concept
Not arguments.
>>
Portals work quite like a pipe in this scenario. Imagine for a moment you are standing on a platform, and a pipe is dropped down at high speed around you. Do you move upwards? Of course not.

Apply that rationale to the cube and the answer is clear. The cube shall simply tumble downwards, by all rights the instant gravity takes effect as it passes through.
>>
>>377088065
Momentum is relative. If you hit a stationary train face first at 500 miles per second, the impact would be just as painful as if a train hit stationary you face first at 500 miles per second
>>377088095
>today we'll also be learning that hula hoops can have their entrance moving yet their exit completely stationary
>>
>>377088138
I never said any of that
>>
>>377088174
>it totally wasn't me
Not an argument.
>>
>>377087609
Drawfags are idiots who got no brain, talent =/= brain

Bfags are the real intellectuals who undestand quantum physics
>>
>>377088132
Got it. But still, is there any fault to my argument? it doesn't matter if the cube is going at a high velocity or if the portal is, its still about an object being pushed with certain potential energy through the portal. So unless most of /v/ magically think that if the portal is pushed towards the cube there's magically no more motion nor potential energy, i think that the case B is correct.
>>
>>377081791
>Applying logic on /v/
Anon, get your fucking logic and physics out of here

Still A
>>
>>377088067
The piston is moving, which accelerates the cube and transfers kinetic energy to the cube.

In this case, both portals aren't moving, so you can treat them as a perfect connection between spaces. The cube platform collides with the portal platform, the portal platform absorbs the kinetic energy of the cube platform, but the cube itself hasn't collided with anything but air due to going through the portal. Therefore, since nothing was absorbing the cube's kinetic energy, the cube goes flying out of the B portal.
>>
>>377088164
>>today we'll also be learning that hula hoops can have their entrance moving yet their exit completely stationary
Their entrance is the exit. You're an idiot who thinks there is two portals. There is only one, its a window/doorway with zero space between.

I'm starting to think you bfags might be serious, I didn't think people could be that stupid.
>>
File: output3.webm (379KB, 908x512px) Image search: [Google]
output3.webm
379KB, 908x512px
i have limited resources no bully
>>
>>377088164
>Momentum is relative
Ah, the go to term for B fags who don't know shit.
>>
>>377088129
>Traps are gay?
>Feminine dick
>Brand loyalty
>>
>>377088302
>>377088302
You're retarded.
>>
>>377088287
bfags proven wrong
sry i meant afags
o wait it's bfags
wtf ?
>>
>>377088287
the portal surface slams so hard it causes a shockwave like in ur vidya?
>>
>>377083404
>creator says its B

Not an argument. The creator of the .gif says its pronounced jif, which is fucking retarded, so all rational people ignore him.
>>
>>377088281
You're an utter idiot.
It's sad how Afags will resort to the most retarded of arguments just so they can't admit they're wrong.
>>
>>377088164
your train example is irrelevant, the cube isn't hitting anything. the only things with momentum, relative or not, are the platforms.
>>
>>377088335
>Muh relativity
>>
File: cjZtADi.jpg (22KB, 298x269px) Image search: [Google]
cjZtADi.jpg
22KB, 298x269px
>>377088129
A vs B is just newfags verison of this.
>>
>>377088427
It won't
>>
>>377088392
>muh hula hoops
>>
>>377088287
Now you're thinking with Portals!

>>377088164
Momentum isn't relative.

>>377088383
>>377086479
>>377086581
>>377085119
Still waiting >>377086982
>>
>>377086135
>no, the object does not fall onto the cube
>only the reference point that I want to see the problem from matters!

Fyi brainlet, from the cube's perspective, the object on the other side of the portal is being slammed on the cube.
>>
>>377088129
Bloodborne is bad because of the framerate
>>
File: kubrick-6.jpg (278KB, 1632x1256px) Image search: [Google]
kubrick-6.jpg
278KB, 1632x1256px
>>377088439
I fucking love you
>>
>>377088452
https://www.google.com/search?q=momentum+is+relative
OH GEEZ THIS IS SOME HARD FUCKING WORK
GOOGLING SURE IS HARD WHEN YOU SPAM HULA HOOPS ALL DAY
>>
File: comfypepe.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
comfypepe.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>TFW I don't know the answer and I don't care either

So I basically win.
>>
I think the main thing here is that B has to be true because the block has to have "it's own speed" going through the exit portal, otherwise it wouldn't be able to go through at all.
>>
>>377081607
Maybe the cube is maintaining the orange portal's momentum, but the cube is too heavy for the force to move it more than an inch out of the blue portal.
>>
File: end of thread.webm (182KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
end of thread.webm
182KB, 356x200px
>>377081607
>>
If a cube hovers in air and a portal strikes it, moving it to another point in space does the cube gain kinetic energy?
>>
>>377088427
No it fucking wont? even if it somehow the wheels and the toy plane doesn't get enough friction so that the mill will just push it backwards there's no air movement anyways.
>>
>>377088427
>tfw some anon explains to you that airplanes don't fly they just escape gravity
>>
>>377088563
>gmod community made shit
>>
>>377084081
>I added momentum and say it's the same thing!
Why change the scenario Anon? An object at rest stays at rest. The portal is just coming down on top and changing the position of the cube, its not dropping it through anything
>>
>>377084667
>It's fiction, it depends on how you prefer it

Literally not how fiction works, unless dealing with an eight year old's understanding of quantum mechanics (ie; You can do ANYTHIIIING). Even a fictional world needs its own set of basic rules to follow, regardless of how fantastic one crazy rule is (ie; Moon rocks can be used to make wormholes using a fire arm). Being inconsistent with the rules kills the immersion and believability of the fictional world. People are debating because they misinterpret the fantastic rule.
>>
>>377088514
You posted in this thread thus we win.
>>
File: 1494805296923.png (507KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
1494805296923.png
507KB, 970x545px
>>377088441
>Muh strawman
>>
File: 1476427959166.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476427959166.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>377088563
Bravo.
>>
>>377088465
Only two (You)s :v(
>>
>>377088514
>Don't know the answer, don't care and I shitpost in both sides
No faggot, I win.
>>
File: 48.png (178KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
48.png
178KB, 500x667px
>>377088563
The only way to get the portals to act like that is if you break the way portals even work. This doesn't end shit.
>>
>>377088465
it comes from a fags correctly seeing that portals could be simplified to a hula hoop in a thought experiment, since b fags try to obfuscate the problem by bringing in irrelevant shit like relativity and alternate universes, among other pop sci garbage that they only half understand. b fags, when confronted with this simplifying of the problem, resort to screeching HULA HOOP over and over as if that proves them right.
>>
>>377088514
>muffled "Apathy is Death" in the distance
Not playing the game is not the same as winning.
>>
>>377088614
>muh strawman
>>
>>377088465
As an A-Fag (I'm the blue space orange space fag), the Hula Hoop analogy is an oversimplification that only works as intended when both portals are moving at the same speed.

>>377088510
Well you got me there. When you said momentum I thought it meant the energy it possesses due to its motion, but I guess it was a nuance I missed.
>>
>>377088439
>>377088571
>>377088590
Mythbusters tested that shit so it must be right
>>
>>377084602
>Energy must have come from somewhere!
Where Anon?
>>
File: 1494138106125.png (146KB, 326x306px) Image search: [Google]
1494138106125.png
146KB, 326x306px
>>377088383
>my opponent is clearly incapable of admitting they are wrong!
>I am of course not guilty of this
>I COULD admit I was wrong, if I was
>but obviously I am not
>haha I am so superior
>>
THE WINDOW/HULA HOOP COMPARISON DOESN'T WORK

BECAUSE WITH A HULA HOOP, THE ENTRANCE AND EXIT ARE BOTH MOVING DOWN

BUT WITH A PORTAL
THE ENTRANCE IS MOVING DOWN
BUT THE EXIT IS NOT
UNDERSTAND????
>>
>>377088645
>afags are this delusional
>>377082219
This kills the Afag.
>>
>>377088563
>2 orange portals
>>
>>377088536
All the portal fucking does is change the space or location you retard
>>
>>377088645
>it comes from a fags correctly seeing that portals could be simplified to a hula hoop in a thought experiment
A fags are using the physics displayed in the game where the portals come from.

B fags are claiming when something moves through a portal, the portal applies movement to it. Which it doesn't.
>>
>>377088640
All of these arguments are based off of an in-game mechanic that does not exist and cannot be replicated in real life.

This is the closest you're going to get to an undeniable fact. Unless you intend to stir the pot, I suggest accepting the answer.
>>
>>377084602
>it doesn't matter where it came from.
THATS LITERALLY THE ARGUMENT!! THIS HAS TO BE BAIT!
>>
>>377088710
>>377082219
Afags btfo with this one weird trick!
>>
>>377088563
>gmod emulated Portal physics
There's actually a Portal 2 custom map showing it happening like A option supposedly would. Was posted a few A vs B generals ago.
I don't have no affiliation with either side, mind you. I just come here for the laughs.
>>
>>377088713

yes

u right

i agree it is not a hula hoop scenario

but...

what is it then?
>>
>>377088563
>this mod that I specifically programmed this way proves it!

bravo indeed
>>
>>377088686
Not to fall directly into your well prepared trap; but kinda, yeah. They do that sort of shit for a reason, you know.
>>
>>377088645
Except that there are aren't much Afags mentioning hula hoops at all in this thread aside from those 5. The Bfags are autistically screeching about autistic screeching about hula hoops that is hardly actually there.
>>
>>377088813
it's a portal scenario
>>
>>377088281
>You're an idiot who thinks there is two portals. There is only one, its a window/doorway with zero space between.
This actually makes quite a lot of sense.

Which leads me to a new question. How thin is the portal? one-atom-thin? What happens if someone trips and falls on its border?
>>
File: 6795944.png (761KB, 926x719px) Image search: [Google]
6795944.png
761KB, 926x719px
>>377088756
>I suggest accepting the answer.
>Ingame mechanics cannot be tested
>Must fall back on the logical answer based on real world physics, which would be A
>That webm breaks the games physics and real world physics in order to make an in-engine test
>Shows B is correct
A is correct if you stick by real world physics, B is correct when you follow edited physics of gmod.

When the real answer is both are wrong.
>>
>>377088857
Except when Bfags talk about hula hoops, they also talk about doorways and windows and holes and other shitty analogies like that
>>
>>377088686
>plain takes off at a position closer to the start than normal
>b-but it moved

doesn't matter
>>
>>377087973
>Movement being relative
But, Anon... that's why it's A
>>
>>377088907

butt...

we have to make an analogy
>>
File: output8.webm (291KB, 908x512px) Image search: [Google]
output8.webm
291KB, 908x512px
FUCK
>>
>>377086982

See >>377086891

If you break down the event into small parts, you can see that because the cube doesn't get crushed or deformed, that parts of it cannot occupy the same space as other parts. It maintains it's wholeness, and thus when you push one part of it, the rest will follow.
>>
>>377088950
Are you retarded, that's why it's B.
>>377088937
Try the reverse, mate.
>>
>>377088943
because A. fags only understand hoolahoops
>>
>>377088563
The way they're coded in game isn't how they would operate in lore.

>>377088813
One space falling onto another space.
>>
I FUCKING HATE ANALOGIES

>we can't argue this
>so let's argue an entirely different situation

WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?
NIGGERS THAT'S WHO
>>
>>377083052
The momentum relative to the exit portal is zero... Idiot
>>
File: smash.png (67KB, 636x424px) Image search: [Google]
smash.png
67KB, 636x424px
>>377088963
So this happens?
>>
>>377088713
But if I look down the orange portal while the blue portal is moving I see it moving.
Also, movement is relative, if I'm moving so are the portals.

Checkmate.
>>
There is no change in momentum
No relativity bullshit
Because the portal and cube do not even interact
B fags are bill Nye tier
>>
>>377088937
>Real world physics
>On a fucking portal

There is not a single tangible thing you could possibly introduce into this spectrum that isn't anything but conjecture or blatant lying. At least the gif posts in-game physics, which is the closest you're POSSIBLY going to get to an actual test of the theory.
>>
>>377089020
If movement is relative.

And the cube isn't moving.

And nothing is moving it.

Where is it getting its movement from?

What is the energy source that is making the cube move? Is it the portal? Portals don't create energy in that matter, not the ones from the game at least.
>>
File: xevNO8W.gif (946KB, 301x308px) Image search: [Google]
xevNO8W.gif
946KB, 301x308px
Dear B-fags;

According to you, since this man is moving relative to the falling wall, why doesn't the man get launched into the sky? According to you, he goes in the window at a relative speed, he should shoot out at the same speed.

Literally the exact same scenario, minus the man doesn't end up standing on a slanted surface.
>>
>>377088937
Valve even said that they had to make a shit ton of shortcuts and approximations when making the portal system
>>
>>377089073
god damn it
i need better tools
>>
>>377089121
>hula hoop analogies
>door fram analogies
>fucking window frame analogies
>>
>>377089076
You didn't checkmate anything you just made it more confusing

Honestly the more I think about it the more I realize B is the only one that makes sense.
>>
>>377089118
>cube travels through portal at the same speed the portal moves through the cube
>>
>>377089121
Now that is a man who understands physics. He knew he was perfectly safe. Still, fucking balls on him.

>When the biopic is made, they'll recreate his most famous stunts
>With CGI.
>>
>>377089175
>You didn't checkmate anything
Not an argument.

Checkmate again.
>>
>>377089168
>A-fags can keep brining multiple examples
>B-fags can't a single one

What are you, a fucking feminist? Sorry that evidence trumps feelings.
>>
>>377089118
you don't understand anon you just need to change your frame of mind to MAKE the cube move.

from my perspective the jedi are evil

>>377089208
>cube travels through portal

wrong

>portal travels through cube

right
>>
>>377089121
What? The kid isn't launched 700ft into the air?

Why did Bfags lie to me?
>>
Bfags: A is wrong because of [logical points based on physics]
Afags: B is wrong because of [shitty retarded analogies]
Really makes you think.
>>
Does a portal have mass
>>
>>377081607
why hasn't anyone made a fucking simulation on Portal 2 to shut every the fuck up?
>>
>>377089264
referentials are not examples
>>
>>377089303
If only Valve released the sores code
>>
>>377089121
>AvB Portal test - Circa 1930
Science proving Bfags wrong.
>>
>>377089019
I'm working on a visual example right now, give me like five minutes.

In text form: You're looking at it backwards. The cube doesn't get crushed or deformed because the spaceon the blue side of the portal is falling onto the cube at the speed of the Orange Portal, the cube isn't being pushed into the blue-side space, the blue side space is being pushed onto the cube.
>>
A fags are truly the most retarded. You can tell they never went to school or were or are shit at basic physics.
>>
>>377089271
Momentum is relative.
>train hits stationary 500 mph = you running 500 mph towards a stationary train
>>
>>377089285
>Logical
Literally kys inbred faggot
>>
>>377089285
A fags: 2 + 2 = 4, this is self evident
B fags: WELL ACTUALLY 2 + 2 = 8 BECAUSE IT'S ((((((((RELATIVE)))))))), I SHOULD KNOW I LEARNED ABOUT RELATIVITY FROM V SAUCE
>>
>>377089404
>Afags are incapable of responding to logic and instead resort to ad hominem
>Afags are shitters from reddit
>>377089474
Bfags: 2 x 2 = 4, this is obvious
Afags: 2 x 2 = 1 CUZ 1 IS OBVIOUS GUYS WHY WOULD IT BE TWO IT CAN'T BE TWO CUZ HULA HOOPS
>>
>>377089285
>>377089474
The only thing that is absolutely certain about this argument is that both Afags and Bfags are at the same time retarded and dishonest.
>>
>>377089392
>train with a hole in the middle of it travels through you at 500 mph
>from another frame of reference you are moving at 500 mph through a stationary train

everyone can agree on this. here's where b fags get confused when they try to claim

>after passing through the train with the hole in the middle you go flying in the opposite direction at 500 mph
>>
File: 1492318081936.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1492318081936.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Niggers why does this thread about 500 replies. 90 people. 90 unique people are baiting each other about a shitty arguement over some portal nonsense.

Way to make me feel better about wasting my own life you collective team of faggots.
>>
File: b-fags btfo.gif (17KB, 504x282px) Image search: [Google]
b-fags btfo.gif
17KB, 504x282px
in·er·tia
iˈnərSHə/
noun
a tendency to do nothing or to remain unchanged.
PHYSICS
a property of matter by which it continues in its existing state of rest or uniform motion in a straight line, unless that state is changed by an external force.

>B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT MUH REFERENCE FRAMES
>>
>>377088374
it's all about the frame of reference. If you take the input side as static, the cube isn't moving. If you take the output side as static, the box is moving towards it so inertia shoots it up. That's why it's paradoxical and nonsensical to view portals as folds in space. >>377087894
>>
>>377089604
>The moment you realize some B-fags are genuine
>>
>>377089581
>afags yet again misinterpret Bfags arguments
classic
>>
File: fart.png (43KB, 1417x404px) Image search: [Google]
fart.png
43KB, 1417x404px
>this thread
>>
>>377089673
>>377089657
>>
>>377089657
That is exactly the argument for B.
>>
>>377082651
In case afags don't know what to look at. Look at how the plane leaves yellow portal before it fully entered the blue one.
>>
>>377089673
Nice retarded analogies
>>
>>377089657
>Bfags """"arguments""""
>>377085492
>>
File: huh.jpg (112KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
112KB, 1200x675px
>Wow that guy on the phone is so fast
>>
>>377089606
People keep posting this gif as if it somehow disproves A. If this gif proved B the box would shoot out of the gif on the right, but it doesn't. Even though the box is displaced in space, as it shows up above the magical expanding piston, it obviously doesn't magically gain a bunch of momentum and goes flying off..

On the other hand this is another case of Bfags changing the problem in question because they can't deal with the original problem.
>>
>>377089673
>I AM SILLY
>>
File: 098098.jpg (9KB, 236x237px) Image search: [Google]
098098.jpg
9KB, 236x237px
>>377089673
>>
>>377089763
That is not the same as the A scenario in the original problem
>>
>>377089657
except a train with the hole in the middle is the same scenario. please explain how there is a difference. a person moves through the train at 500 mph and yet they are perfectly stationary when it passes.
>>
>>377089868
That doesn't matter. Bfags aren't concerned with the original problem because they need to change the problem to be right.
>>
>>377089763
Perspective shows the plane leaving the orange portal the exact same pace it's entering the blue one. The end of the flame is at orange's center the exact moment the end of the flame is at blue's center.

Complete high school, you clown.
>>
File: not this one retard.jpg (25KB, 603x519px) Image search: [Google]
not this one retard.jpg
25KB, 603x519px
>>377089828
Read the filename.
>>
File: AFAGS.png (19KB, 268x712px) Image search: [Google]
AFAGS.png
19KB, 268x712px
>>
File: 1494822650436.png (2MB, 566x1338px) Image search: [Google]
1494822650436.png
2MB, 566x1338px
>last thread deleted

these threads might have to be put on the backburner for a little while
>>
>>377089972
I know, I was merely commenting on how Bfags are so retarded that they post it as evidence for their stupid shit. I didn't make that clear, I apologize.
>>
>>377089981
an mspaint comic... i had been waiting long for this
>>
>>377089981
>ooga booga me tyrone use paint program
>>
>>377090058
Just proves that some assblasted Bfag has janitor status.
>>
>>377089981

Boy, everyone but you sure looks silly now!
>>
>>377090086
I don't know why you're being so hard on yourself. It's okay to be retarded.
>>
>>377090162
Go back to plebbit, this thread is about traditional trolling
>>
>>377090157
>afags whine when bfags misinterpret their argument
>but it's perfectly okay when afags do it
wew
>>
>>377090162
Answer the question laid out in >>377089121 champ and get back to us.
>>
>>377090239
>>377089657
>>
>>377082651
It's funny that you post this while not realizing that it proves A right.

>btards
>>
>>377090280
>>377089794
>>
>>377089121
Bad example, that stunt was performed with special boots that were bolted to the ground. There is upwards force applied but the boots keep him from jumping.
>>
>>377090297
>afags are blind
really makes you think
>>
>>377090217
It's a misrepresentation that people are suggesting 2 and 2 is 5. That's not an argument, basketball Americano.
>>
>>377090058
The last pic should be of Japanese congress fights.
Because it's a mix of seriousness and fighting.
>>
>>377089981
>Afags making animations
>Bfags using mspaint
Well I feel silly now
>>
>>377090239
No way man. Bfags can change the circumstances and variables of the scenario as much as they want.

They can also simply dismiss that argument by pointing out that "Since he does not end up on a slanted plane, it isn't the same, so you lose."

The standard of evidence is very different for us than for them, you see.
>>
>>377090353
It's an analogy, you mongoloid.
And if analogies aren't arguments, I guess Afags haven't been arguing this entire thread.
>>
>>377090378
>>377088250
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>377090280
>He can't answer a basic 9th Grade physics problem!
>>
>>377090389
>>377089657
>>
>>377090330
I wish my brother had those boots so they would have prevented him from jumping........ :(
>>
>>377081728
first post best post
>>
:D
>>
>>377090389
>afags are this delusional
>>
>>377090473
At least this guy >>377090330 tried to provide an argument, as opposed to you.
>>
>>377090551
>hurr durr why do you think 2 + 2 = 5
>I don't
>HURR DURR NOT AN ARGUMENT
>>
>>377085619
Yeah, so how is it not 6 possibilities?
>>
>>377090330
Then why didn't his legs get ripped off his body you fucking Bfag lying sack of shit?
>>
>>377090612
Read: >>377081929
>>
>>377090421
art and science go hand in hand. (B)rainlets can into neither
>>
>>377090501
I feel for you anon, my brother died this way too. He killed himself by towering some hula hoops over his head and dropping them. The amount of hoops left him skyrocketing high enough that when he fell he died.
>>
>>377090628
>proven wrong
>HURRR PHYSICS DON'T APPLY NOW THAT MY NARRATIVE REQUIRES IT
>>
>>377090703
I feel for you too anon, my brother died by hula hoops. He dropped a hula hoop over his head and instantly got crushed into a single atom.
>>
>>377090594
The gif clearly shows that for Bfags to be correct portals either have to inherently create momentum or somehow going through a portal launches you to fuck.

Your reply to this is that "this isn't my argument"

Therefore you're clearly not a Bfag, and I have no idea what your argument even is.

Thanks for playing, though.
>>
these threads are surreal, I constantly have to remind myself that b fags are just LARPing to have fun in these threads. I'd be upset if this many people actually thought that b was correct.
>>
these threads are surreal, I constantly have to remind myself that a fags are just LARPing to have fun in these threads. I'd be upset if this many people actually thought that a was correct.
>>
>>377090775
>>377082219
Afags proven wrong yet again.
>>
>>377090610
Because you already eliminated 4 of them. You only pick from the same box. That box only has 1 ball. We know we got a gold ball from that box. The box that has 2 silver balls could not have contained a gold ball. 1 of the boxes had 2 gold balls. 1 of the boxes had a gold and silver ball. Of those 2 boxes there is either 1 gold ball or 1 silver ball left in the box.
>>
>>377090791
Dude, these threads are just a reminder why we still have flat-earthers and anti-vaccinators five years after the world ended. People have an impressive capacity for self-delusion.
>>
File: Undeniable Proof of B.png (228KB, 1258x825px) Image search: [Google]
Undeniable Proof of B.png
228KB, 1258x825px
How can A-Fags continue with this ruse? Just fucking accept that you never finished eighth grade science and call it a day.
>>
File: 3I95.jpg (17KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
3I95.jpg
17KB, 200x250px
We don't know because we don't know how the portal actually transports the cube, impossible to determine because it could literally be either depending on that factor alone.
>>
>>377090912
we can always speculate hyphotetical scenarios
>>
>>377090903
Troll physics image ;)
>>
>>377090903
But the momentum is absorbed by the platform it hits
>>
>>377091001
It's satire. Now tell me if you're an Afag or a Bfag and I'll tell if you're right or not.
>>
>>377090903
So what you're telling me is that space can impart momentum on objects?
>>
>>377091061
a
>>
>>377090903
But a ball hitting a line of other balls isn't the same as an empty space coming down around a stationary object.
>>
File: I suck.png (51KB, 772x1986px) Image search: [Google]
I suck.png
51KB, 772x1986px
>>377089019
>>377089362
Alright I tried a couple things but it turns out I suck at visuals. Here's my attempt. Let me try words since that's where I'm not suck.

There's no reason for the cube to compress at all.
>>
>>377090912
>we don't know how gravity works, so there's no way we can calculate the moon's path and land a rocket on the moon. you guys should just give up now.
>>
>>377091096
I was joking. Do not tell anybody.
>>
File: 1402252410486.png (342KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
1402252410486.png
342KB, 394x394px
>>377090954
True but this still hinders on the fact of how you think the portal makes the cube go from one place to another.

It's A if you think that portals just connect 2 points in the universe using [SCIENCE]

It's B if you think that portals move the cube through space/time/space-time/whatever using [SCIENCE]
>>
>>377090837
>>377091014
>>
>>377091149
A. :)
>>
>>377091081
When space itself is transforming and warping, why not? There's a reason portals don't exist. They're paradoxical.
>>
>>377091138
>gravity = magic universe door thing that instantly transports objects as long as there's a flat surface made of moondust
>>
>>377091119
It's not only an empty space, it's also a moving space.

>>377090954
I already speculated the possible hypothetical scenarios. >>377087894
>>
>>377091154
If you assume the second of those nothing should ever be able to be "in between" the two portals, i.e. one part on either side, because it would be forcibly ejected out the opposite way it came.

Chell and cubes CAN stand "in between" portals.

Therefore it's A.

Q.E.D. Bfags
>>
>>377091174
>moving the goalposts
typical afag
>>377091129
except that's wrong retard
>>
>>377091129
why do you assume there's air? the original image doesn't tell us whether its done in an atmosphere or if it's done in a vacuum
>>
Alright I'm gonna to a big post to get my thoughts clear. I feel like I need a whiteboard.

>>377091348
If there's no air then nothing is moving aside to make way for the cube. The Space that Portal A leads to (the space outside Portal B) is moving onto the Space Portal B leads to (the space outside Portal A).
>>
>>377090861
But you can pick 2 gold balls in 2 possible ways. 2! = 2.
>>
>>377091138
What we know about gravity
>It "pulls" things
>How much it "pulls" depends on the mass of the thing (with a formula to calculate exactly how much it does so)

What we know about portals
>If you put a thing through it, it's somewhere else
>Nothing else of importance

Wow, they really are the same scenario, you sure showed him :^)
>>
File: ITSB.png (203KB, 1714x788px) Image search: [Google]
ITSB.png
203KB, 1714x788px
AFAGS
BTFO
FOREVER
AND
EVER
>>
>>377091245
>magical doorway
vs.
>magical force that every single piece of matter in the universe exudes

neither one is less ridiculous, you just think one is more ridiculous since it's in a video game and doesn't exist in real life.
>>
>>377091525
It's asking what are the odds of picking a gold ball from the same box. That box can only contain 1 more ball. It's either gold or silver. 1 out of 2. I can't explain more simply.
>>
>>377091573
>AFAGS WILL REFUTE THE DEVELOPER OF THE GODDAMN GAME
KEK
>>
>>377091710
Argument from authority is a fallacy.
>>
>>377091783
>MUH HULA HOOPS ARE RIGHT OVER THE GODDAMN CREATOR OF THE GAME, BASIC LOGIC, BASIC PHYSICS, INERTIA, RELATIVE MOMENTUM AND ANY PHYSICS IN GENERAL
WEW LAD
>>
>>377091829
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>377091829
All caps has long been a sign of mental deficiency as well.
>>
>>377091628
except we know much more about gravity than that, just not EVERYTHING about gravity, literally the only scientific thing we know about portals is "speedy thing goes in, speedy thing comes out" which describes very little about portals
>>
>>377091129
I'm confused, are you saying space time is compressed around the portal?
>>
>>377091869
>>377091883
>all these non arguments from afags
I accept your defeat.
>>
>>377091829
You have literally resorted to autistic screeching at this point. You aren't going to convince anyone this way.
>>
File: a fags btfo.png (77KB, 636x424px) Image search: [Google]
a fags btfo.png
77KB, 636x424px
I've modified the image so it will be easier for Afags to understand
>>
>>377091573
>There's simply no way for it to exit the blue at some high velocity and then stop without experiencing a force

if this is actually the dev he's retarded if he thinks the cube has a velocity relative to the room it exits. any velocity it has is relative to the moving platform, which eventually stops moving.

plus

>using this as evidence when the dev intentionally removes his credibility

b fags are THIS retarded
>>
>>377091926
I don't have to respond to a statement that isn't an argument with an argument every time, just as you didn't hypocrite.
>>
File: 1493222412499.jpg (50KB, 728x728px) Image search: [Google]
1493222412499.jpg
50KB, 728x728px
>>377091926
>You cannot lose an argument if you don't make a point
>>
>>377091945
>I have changed the problem so B is now correct
Fixed that for you, anon.
>>
>>377091935
>>377091962
>>377091978
>>377091982
>afag damage control
I know it sucks being objectively wrong forever, but please try to not be so butthurt.
>>
>>377091945
In OP's the cube isn't moving. In your pic it is. So it's not the same. Prove me wrong.
>>
File: 1454804489475.gif (999KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1454804489475.gif
999KB, 500x700px
The space on Portal A's side is going to be called Area B'.
The space on Portal B's side is going to be called Area A'.

This is because Portal A leads to and controls Area A', while Portal B leads to and controls Area B'.

When Portal A is moving, it is transporting whatever it is moving into to Area A' (which is outside Portal B).
When Portal B is moving, it is transporting whatever it is moving into to Area B' (which is outside Portal A).

The cube is in Space B'. Portal A pushes Area A' down into the cube.

Therefore, when the cube goes through Portal A into Space A', the cube does not move. The cube didn't move into Area A', Area A' moved into the space the cube occupied.

This is an Argument for Option A. I wish I could make visuals well.

>>377091829
The Hula Hoop analogy ONLY applies when the portals are stationary, or when, one is in a direction at the same speed the other is moving in the opposite direction.

>>377091892
Nothing is compressed unless there's air there. Space itself doesn't compress with a portal.
>>
File: 1492880649082.jpg (79KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492880649082.jpg
79KB, 1000x1000px
>>377092037
>b fag damage control

:)
>>
>>377092034
the original image and the modified image are no different, the portal is still moving relative to the platform

in both images, B is correct
>>
>acucks
>proven wrong by basic logic
>proven wrong by basic physics
>proven wrong by advanced physics
>proven wrong by the developer of the vidya
>proven wrong by analogies
How can Acucks ever recover?
>>
File: wrong.jpg (34KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
34KB, 315x315px
>>377092037
>>
File: www.png (34KB, 690x656px) Image search: [Google]
www.png
34KB, 690x656px
>>377092037

The fuck dude? I was agreeing with you
>>
>you will never be as BTFO'd as an A-cuck
Don't worry, you can always get fucked in the ass until your asshole is stretched to the size of a hula hoop and like a doorway invites everyone in, faggots.
>>
>>377092037
Soon this thread will die, anon.

And then we will make a new one.

My question is, will you start from the top and present arguments that time, or will you simply act like a child for 500+ posts like you've ended up doing now?
>>
>>377092090
no. in the original, the cube is stationary to the room (i.e. the world as we know it) that it's in. in the modified image the cube isn't stationary to the room (the world) and is moving through it on a platform.

b fags attempt to use reference points in their arguments but fuck it up.
>>
>>377092165
>Afag damage control
>I'm not butthurt i swear ur a child not me
:^)
>>
File: 836.jpg (98KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
836.jpg
98KB, 300x300px
>>377091945
Guys I built a portal gun in real life and tested this

It's neither A nor B

The cube fucking disintegrated so it didn't have to deal with the autistic screeching of either side being proven right.
>>
>mfw hundreds of shitty afag analogies and arguments are btfod in one single post
How will Afags ever recover?
>>
>>377092262
>this amount of samefagging
>>
>>377092143
>bfags are so insane they eat their own allies alive
>>
>>377092202
And in that I guess I have my answer.
>>377092250
>Cfag
>In this thread
Get out.
>>
>>377092273
>>377092285
>afags this salty
sucks to suck
Thread posts: 631
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.