[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AND YOU CAN HAVE IT AAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: weww.png (183KB, 856x474px) Image search: [Google]
weww.png
183KB, 856x474px
AND YOU CAN HAVE IT AAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
>>377081565
What even is this game
>>
>>377081764
Sci Fi darksouls according to the few steam reviews I skimmed.
I nearly ignored it since it looks like a shitty multiplayer game from the title card they chose
>>
>>377081764
Every reviewer is calling it sci-fi Dark Souls, I wish I was making that up.
>>
>>377081565
Lords of the fallen tried to immitate dark souls but missed key design aspects that hammered it.

I wasn't expecting them to do much better this time. You either understand those things or you don't.
>>
why cant people be smart like me and not buy bad games
>>
>>377081894
I've never seen this game shilled here. Was /v/ expecting this to be a GOAT or a TORtanic or something
>>
>>377081764
Another dark soul knock-off, by the makers of the other dark souls knock off Lords of the Fallen. From what I've seen they took the "dark souls is hard" meme too far and every enemy deals ridiculous amounts of damage and are bullet sponges.
>>
>>377081565
That's one hell of a summary
>>
>>377081764
This seems like a fair review although I haven't played it so I wouldn't really know lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URUR3SwTHDE
>>
>>377081983
But the only things out this year is indieshit, EA trash, and jap shovelware. What the fuck are you playing?
>>
>>377082065
I don't know I never even heard of it before I saw it in the steam top sellers.
I don't come here so often anymore though
>>
>>377081983
Low impulse control.
>>
>>377082065
The game never really managed to get traction in the media so a lot of /v/ didn't even know it existed and most who did were waiting to see if it would be worthwhile.
>>377082091
Bad enemy design hurt lords of the fallen, too. Like making an enemy you are designed to circle and hit with a back attack and setting his strafe speed to mirror your movement speed, thus making them into really shitty obstacles you just had to run around.
>>
>>377081565
>game no one expects to be very good
>isn't very good

wow thanks for the heads up op
>>
Huh. I was hoping they'd do a little better this time around, I don't think I've ever met a single person who really enjoyed Lords of the Fallen.
>>
At least it was better than LOTF

If they keep doing it one day they will get something good
>>
File: 1493764360948.jpg (184KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1493764360948.jpg
184KB, 1366x768px
I've heard good things about it from the youtuber previewers.

It'll be good for a free play-through.
>>
This is the second version of your thread you've posted. Do you really want someone to sing back to you?
>>
>buggy bethesda games getting 70's
>weebshit getting 90's
Who moved us to the right timeline?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.