[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Late night veeter thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2065.jpg (813KB, 1920x1173px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2065.jpg
813KB, 1920x1173px
Since /v/ doesn't believe in the power of the PS4/vita remote play component, I gladly volunteer to help walk fellow friends out and guide them with a foolproof way to play without any hiccups. Let's begin

>start by going into wifi settings on the vita, and uncheck the option that says "wifi power save"
It throttles the wifi used for downloads, streaming, online gameplay, etc

>if you can, use a wired Ethernet connection for your PS4
This is essential for most functions of the PS4 and it's better than the shitty wifi chip the consoles come equipped with. This should be a no brained.

>in the remote play settings on ps4, TURN OFF DIRECT CONNECT.
This is the main reason people complain about not being able to play further that 15ft or in a different room. Between this step and step one, they are very detrimental to steaming gameplay because of the hard wifi throttling.

I've toyed with all sorts of ways to play on my vita and this is by far the best it's ever been. I've been playing all weekend and today with these settings and I haven't had one bad connection or delayed input lag. It's been completely flawless.

Also, for those that hate the back touchpad buttons, grab an L2/R2/L3/R3 grip on amazon. I'm currently using one that I grabbed for less than 30 bucks and it eliminates all past complications when it came to touch pad sensitivity.
>>
Can anyone suggest the best router under $200 for remote play?
>>
>>377080547
Your own router from your cable supplier. Router doesn't affect remote play. Just hook your PS4 to the router via Ethernet connection for fluid connection.
>>
>>377080786
I heard a good router helps improve distance?

I'd like a smooth experience everywhere in my house.

Picking up a Vita soon.
>>
>>377080932
Step 1 and 3 give the best vita performance with any router. I'm using a shitty axys router from my Comcast provider and it works like a dream
>>
How much is too much to pay for a Vita just for remote play?
>>
>>377081978
More than 200 or more. I got a refurb one from that place for 150 I believe.
>>
>>377080336
>start by going into wifi settings on the vita, and uncheck the option that says "wifi power save"
Fuck son I've been misled my entire vita owning life. I always assumed "Use Wi-Fi in Power Save Mode" meant use Wi-Fi when in standby mode.
>>
>>377080336
Direct connect is amazing at my job where I can't use a tv, I just plug in PS4 and play on my vita, never lags, oh and I have connect to internet off for PS4
>>
>>377080336
that vita is gay as fuck, but thanks for the info
>>
>>377083616
Same here. I just though that my internet was eternally shitty until I saw this and tried it. I can finally play without the extra bullshit I previously experienced. It's a shame that Sony hasn't made this more clear to people.
>>
>>377084239
It's the worse looking case and it looks dirty as fuck but somehow pursowner makes it look less bad
>>
>>377085209
not even talking about that. i'm sure it's pretty comfy, but those paw prints are disgusting
>>
this feature is so cool
>>
I'm so angry that I'm just now finding out about this feature. I've been cursing remote play for so long and now it actually works. Jesus Christ I hate Sony but this is cool.
>>
>>377080336
I'm going to try this anon but I swear to god if it doesn't work this time I'm never believing in remote play again.
>>
>>377081978
ask nintendo fans, they were willing to drop $300 to take the wii u gamepad outside
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.