[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What made you stop playing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

What made you stop playing?
>>
blacks
>>
depression
>>
Getting sniped repeatedly. Also, beating the game.
>>
I never started
>>
>muh cinematic gameplay

looks great on paper but complete fucking trash in execution. Step away from the movies DICE
>>
>>377074347
Got another game. I still go back and play an operation or two when I got nothing else to do and everytime its fun
>>
>>377074347
It's boring infantry garbage.
>>
>funding white genocide propaganda
>>
Lack of variety. Each class has max. 3 usable guns and rest are shit, each class has maybe 2 good gadgets and there aren't that many good maps either.

Not saying that BF4 was perfect with its "20 rifles that all felt almost the same" thing, but somehow it just felt fresher for longer.
>>
>>377074678
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>377074824
His post made perfect sense to me.
>>
I just lost the will to play videogames what a disappointment the ending and Africa part were. This gamed hyped me up more than any other game, and it started so well. It still hurts, it wasn't supposed to be like this.
>>
>>377074901
Maybe you can explain what was so cinematic about the gameplay then. It's the same as any other FPS these days. I'm really confused.
>>
>>377074347
Vehicles, sniping, assault class. I want to be a medic but it's the shittiest class by far and those sjw cucks have no interest in balancing it, so fuck it.
>>
>>377075017
Literal buzzword used by an autist when he can't think of a valid criticism and has to parrot a nebulous /v/ opinion to try desperately to fit in. Probably from reddit originally.
>>
Braindead game. Total shit compared to BF2/3/4. Not fun. Retard people who don't even fucking spot which is a basic mechanic required to play the game properly etc. Lot of reasons, it's just not fun. Too dumbed down and Cod-like. And I paid for Premium.. which on other hand is a complete scam.
>>
>>377075081
Oh, I thought the thread was about videogames that made you stop playing or enjoy videogames.
>>
cuhrazee spawning anywhere and everywhere.
>>
>>377075097
>and has to parrot
irony
>>
Crashing every fucking time I play a multiplayer match
>>
>>377075097
LOOK AT ALL THESE WORDS IM USING TO CRITICIZE SOME RANDOM SCHMO USING THE SAME BULLSHIT >HIP /v/ BUZZWORDS, HOPE HE NEVER CATCHES ON!

die in a fire fuckwad
>>
>>377074347

The god awful, eye searing lighting.

Also the fact that back to basics isn't 200% damage.
>>
Never played it to begin with because

>Niggers
>in WW1

Oh and
>EA
>>
>>377075324
But bad company was fun, especially bad company 2. Every game after bc2 felt stale and boring in comparison
>>
>>377075923
Rush, when done right, is fuck loads of fun and a huge blast with a squad. Couldn't give a fuck if it's closer to cod, it was more entertaining than any other cod and battlefield game. BC2 did rush perfectly with its smaller sized maps yet still provided a real sense of scale as you pushed forward through the rest of the map. Destruction was done perfectly and always changed the dynamic of a game. Fuck knows why DICE thought getting rid of destruction in BF3 was a good idea. Levolution in BF4 was absolutely fucking pathetic too. Conquest has been mind numbingly fucking boring since battlefield 3 and every battlefield after it. Rush doesn't work anymore because the maps are designed adequately for it and it's a pure shit show. The only game mode worth playing in battlefield 1 is operations which is essentially rush but on steroids.
>>
>>377074347
AA guns were too powerful
>>
>>377076765
*Maps aren't designed adequately
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.