[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix the healers? They feel too weak now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

How do we fix the healers? They feel too weak now.
>>
>>377073659
restore lucio's original aoe but give it some falloff at further range
remove mercy damage boost and let her dual wield her pistol instead
restore ana's original grenade
allow allies to see discord debuff more clearly
>>
>>377073659 (OP)
>>377074010 (You)
>>
>Healer
>Weak
Aint that what healer suppose to be?
>>
>>377074010
Is mercy actually had her pistol to use it would make her require any skill, and then who would all the girls play?
>>
>>377074779
Lucio the character that doesn't require skill
>>
>>377074010
>remove mercy damage boost and let her dual wield her pistol instead

jesus christ this is fucking retarded
>>
>>377074010
>restore lucio's original aoe
group up more. thats why its like that now

>allow allies to see discord debuff more clearly
its a giant purple checkmark. how much clearer do you need it to be?

>remove mercy damage boost and let her dual wield her pistol instead
great and have more battle mercy's that refuse to heal anyone.

>restore ana's original grenade
I'll give you that one.
>>
>>377074884
>Lucio the character that doesn't require skill

try holding a payload when the rest of your team is doing who the fuck knows what. certainly not shooting anyone at the payload.
and then the team says " I didn't even see you or get healing"

no shit you didn't. I was at the objective where you should have been also. hate the players in this game most of the time.
>>
>>377073659
Lucio is fine as is, I thought he was bad when I first heard the changes then when I played him I realized they buffed him to high hell
>>
fun sad staory.

I was on a team with such terrible DPS and tanks that they wanted 3 healers because we were getting wrecked. no matter how much we healed the team would still lose.

I switched to dps myself to actually do something and got bitched at because I stopped healing. apparently 2 and even 3 healers weren't enough for that terrible team.
>>
>>377075223
>group up more. thats why its like that now
no, now it's the blame lucio for not healing everyone that's spread out over the map meta
he's supposed to be the one that gives a little bit of healing to everyone, and with more distance he could give a tiny trickly of healing to people across the point instead of a binary healing/not healing
plus his new movement and boop encourages him to zip behind enemy lines and disrupt them/push them into his team
but his new aoe makes him useless to his team while doing that
>>377075223
>its a giant purple checkmark. how much clearer do you need it to be?
only zenyatta sees that, his teammates just see the purple orb which can be hard to spot most of the time
>>377075223
>great and have more battle mercy's that refuse to heal anyone.
better a battle mercy than a rmb mercy

as for ana they should have nerfed her gun in the first place and left grenade alone, it was perfect
>>
File: 1468365938813.png (478KB, 950x790px) Image search: [Google]
1468365938813.png
478KB, 950x790px
>There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that believe biotic grenade needs to be rebuffed
>>
>>377074934
>>377075223
by the way I meant heal while holding pistol not holding two pistols
>>
>>377076180
>spread out over the map meta
>zip behind enemy lines

I can see your other points but the way you describe how you want lucio to be is flat out terrible.

>his new aoe makes him useless to his team
nope
>while doing that
stop doing that. we already have sombra and tracer for that.

the reason they changed it was because no one would group up. they made a huge circle for those idiots that want to spread out too much and get wrecked.
>>
>>377077279
>heal while holding pistol
that would be good. I dont know how that would work though.
>>
>>377074884
>>377074884
That would be Mercy.
>>
>>377077157
No, fuck Ana
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.