[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave Japan to me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Destiny-2.jpg (87KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny-2.jpg
87KB, 400x399px
Leave Japan to me.
>>
The game will be shit but I'm getting it
>>
>People prop up Bungie as Halo gods
>The game they made after Halo is meh

Can you fags explain this?
>>
File: fucking cockatiels.jpg (22KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
fucking cockatiels.jpg
22KB, 600x315px
Your first game a SHIT. All that downloadable content couldn't change that fact, no matter how hard it tried. They could not fix your core, fundamental shittiness. All your shine and sparkle is meaningless. You are shit and I regret every penny I spent on you, and I'll be damned if I'll do it all over again.
>>
>>377066640
You explained it yourself moron
>>
>>377066640
Bugie and Activision fucked it. The gunplay was solid but man they fucked everything so hard.
>>
File: 1341358167735.gif (2MB, 162x191px) Image search: [Google]
1341358167735.gif
2MB, 162x191px
The gameplay reveal is this week.

Can't wait to see how exactly the same it is.
>>
>>377066640
>People prop up Bungie as Halo gods
For the first three games, they went to shit after that.
>>
>>377066640
Destiny is an MMO,the Halo series wasn't
>>
>>377066640
>gameplay is solid but Activision gutted the story
>fallout causes several key Bungie members to leave the company in a dispute
>>
All I want
>more uniqueness between classes, not just melee, grenade which gets reused, and Supers
>less bullshit engram RNG shit, more set loot tables for strikes/bosses
>content flow so between expansion releases something actually happens
WoW gets big patches that add more raids, dungeons, huge balance changes or content. Destiny got jack shit. 1 raid per expansion, and HoW didn't have one, and strikes were really poor until TTK/RoI
>>
>>377069005
I stand by your post, anon. I also want more freedom to roam around planets and to freely fly ship to said planet.
>>
>>377069761
Dogfighthing would be nice,i mean even TOR has it
>>
>>377069975
No way that is happening
>>377069761
Well I am pretty sure planets are getting quest hubs, instead of EVERYTHING being on the Tower. So now you will have people questing in the world like normal MMOs, which will be fucking nice.
>>
>>377069975
Dogfighting would by dope as hell. I doubt it'll happen, but it doesn't hurt to dream.
>>
>>377066852
>controller
>solid gunplay

no
>>
>>377070071
I like the idea of just little outposts where you can chill, accept quests, access your vault, etc.
>>
>>377070556
I can't realistically imagine zones that will be big enough to house questing objectives, and up to 16 players or potentially more, with all the shit that entails. The movement, its a FPS, sparrows and shit. Can't think of how it could be done without being terrible or out of reasonable possibility
>>
>>377066483

Wasn't there suppose to be gameplay reveal
>>
>>377070962
Wednesday or Thursday.
>>
>>377070962
may 18th
>>
>>377070734
There's that to take into consideration as well. How about joining fireteams without having to go to orbit? I can see this working as long if you and the other player(s) are in the same tower server. (Or whatever the next central hub will be called.)
>>
>>377071238
Social options is an absolute must, no ways about it. Teaming up, LFG boards, maybe text chat on PC. I would be down for proxy chat on planets too
>>
>>377071642
As long as it's not auto-match making,god that shit kills communities
>>
>boring shit made by the makers of overhyped trash: the series
lol
>>
>>377071642
Text chat would be nifty for PC users.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.