[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

World of warcraft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: WoW_Box_Art1.jpg (191KB, 300x430px)
WoW_Box_Art1.jpg
191KB, 300x430px
If Blizzard gave us Legacy servers would they also give us the old skill trees as well? or would they jew us by making us use their current shit trees?
>>
>>377065218
The latter. WoW's idea of legacy servers is old content in current WoW.
>>
>>377065928
They don't care about legacy content.
>pre-cata world gone
>most pre-cata quests gone
>old dungeons/raids constantly being reworked or remade for current game with the old version and related quests being removed
>>
Optimally the former, with some minor QOL features here and there that don't really affect the gameplay much like barber shops.
Knowing neo-Blizzard, the latter with paid max level boosts.
>>
>>377066090
Okay? I never implied that they cared or did not care. I agree that they don't.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20743584206
>>
>>377065928
>>377066319
If private servers can afford to run their own servers, Blizzard sure has hell can afford to make/run Legacy servers, right?
>>
>>377066545
They don't fucking care.
>>
>>377066545
Obviously. Blizzard has no intention of making servers.
>>
>>377066545
Of course they can afford it.
They just don't want to.
>>
>>377066545
It's not a matter of not being able to afford extra servers, it's a matter of selling expansion packs and people aren't going to buy expansion packs when they only play on legacy servers.
>>
>>377065218
Is jew a generic catchall verb for anything you don't like now?
>>
>Wanting legacy servers
kek, why? elysium has a shitload of players and doesn't have a $20 subscription fee.
>>
f2p when?
>>
File: 123412341234.jpg (227KB, 1240x1569px) Image search: [Google]
123412341234.jpg
227KB, 1240x1569px
I don't even care about QoL shit. I just want reliable vanilla. The QoL shit is good for a laugh when you remember random things are made easier. You adapt quickly.
>>
>>377066936
They should release legacy servers and literally charge for level 60 character. Everything exactly as it was but you warp to 60. Bam they just got my 49 dollars. The entire world would be one huge PVP map with old school mechanics. Fun as hell.
>>
>>377067068
>still paying money for subs in 2017
Last time I gave money to Blizzard was for the Legion key. Before that, WoD key. Haven't paid a single sub in years. Getting the gold for subs is piss easy, you can do it by just playing the game without even caring, and still have money to get all the pots and flasks you might need for raiding. All this while still having a million gold backup, and never having jewed in the AH. WoW is fucking easy these days.
>>
>>377068183
In all honesty, I wouldn't play legion even though I'm sure I'd be able to farm gold easily enough to never have to actually pay. The problem is it's just not the same game as vanilla. In vanilla there are loads of zones where wpvp happens all the time and you need to constantly be on guard, guilds find themselves at war with one another because they happened to try to get world buffs at the same time, and so on. It really feels like an MMO.
>>
>>377068552
Witnessing a 100 man raid on Ironforge shutting down the city for hours is something I have never witnessed again the scope and depth of a video game has to offer.
>>
>>377068552
Honestly when it comes to end-game Vanilla isn't even Vanilla anymore, there is a whole heap of community perception and attitudes that have been reinforced continually during and post WOTLK that infected the prior versions of the game, dulling a lot of the end game experience.
>>
>>377069096
>Honestly when it comes to end-game Vanilla isn't even Vanilla anymore
In what sense do you mean? The sense that people generally for the most part play viable talent builds and itemise more carefully? I feel that that hasn't impacted the experience negatively at all. On the contrary, in vanilla now I'm able to experience BWL/ZG/AQ, while back when I played vanilla on retail, the best guild I ever played in still struggled to get through MC.

And the wpvp is still organic and exciting, although it's also more purposeful in a way. People don't often raid towns for the hell of it, but they'll definitely fight tooth and nail over world bosses, which is just as fun and intense imho.
>>
>>377065218

Making legacy servers would force them to admit that the game in its current incarnation is shit. They will never do this even if the sub count goes to 0.
>>
>>377067068
>buggy server with 400ping

yeah no
>>
>>377069728
>buggy server
Because AQ is out? What bugs?

>>377069728
>400ping
If you're playing from NZ maybe?
>>
>>377071039
I laughed too hard at this.
>>
File: intoxicated luggage container.jpg (86KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
intoxicated luggage container.jpg
86KB, 768x576px
>>377071039
>Because AQ is out? What bugs?
>>
>>377069635
this, this and only this
WoW will die a slow, painful death instead of blizzard swallowing their pride
>>
It will be ruined like OSRS anyway

They will add in a bunch of QOL changes & new content, it won't be Vanilla anymore
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.